Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Wasn’t 14 the year they needed a last second TD to get past Cincinnati?

No point, just recalling the last time things were good.

The shootout under Hoke was awesome though and I thought he earned a few more years than what he got.
    BTW BMills all in good fun…! And completely agree with you - Rodriguez so deserved more time than he got…. He was what was needed to change the Big 10…. The Big 10 needed him but the Big 10 was not ready for him…. Tressel was a good coach but it was Urban that changed the Bucks program…

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    The one thing the Duck fans need to remember is we had over 600 yds of offense with a young team
    While the best defensive player in the country was sitting on Oregon's bench with a sprained ankle. Your young quarterback would have been heavily pressured and yardage diminished had he played.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    BTW BMills all in good fun…! And completely agree with you - Rodriguez so deserved more time than he got…. He was what was needed to change the Big 10…. The Big 10 needed him but the Big 10 was not ready for him…. Tressel was a good coach but it was Urban that changed the Bucks program…

Oh it’s all good fun man! To be clear, RichRod could have done well and transformed the B1G if he did well, but was a train wreck. Brady Hoke deserved a few more years.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Naw, Baker kicked your asses in 2017. 2014 you had a bunch of cupcakes and got lucky against Bama

https://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/footba...otball-season/
    Ok got my seasons confused. Keep the hate up. I bet OSU still ends up in the playoffs.

Getting back to BYU, I think they had a pretty good thing going in the WAC. It was awesome staying up late on a Saturday night and watching a football game where defense was an afterthought and they threw the ball even during timeouts.

Speaking of which, UCLA should have hired June Jones when they had the chance back in 2007.

Colorado being taken to the wood shed by the Gophers, in Boulder. Boom.

Ski-U-Mah! My Goph’s smoked the Buffs. Didn’t see that coming after last weeks struggles. Couldn’t even watch because it was only on the Pac 12 network .

Anybody watch the 50th anniversary "Game of the Century"? OU - Nebraska?

OU DB DJ Graham made the best INT I've ever seen. They're calling it "The interception of the Cetury"

that is one of the best plays i have ever seen.
    swing your fucking sword.

I had to pick my jaw up off the ground a few minutes after it happened. There's an even better camera angle of it - closer, and from the other side of the field - that shows better how he reverse-grip catches it, brings it into his body, and manages to rotate to land under it. Couldn't find that video yet. Anyhow, just an amazing play, all-time.

The Nebraska and Oklahoma game was much better than I thought it would be…. And that interception was absolutely jaw dropping…. That was light hacking a 100 ft cliff and sticking it…

This shows that other angle, kind of.

The Bucks D is about as bad as I have ever watched…. The number of big plays given up and missed coverage is inexcusable…. Tulsa is like 71% conversion on 3rd down…

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post

OU DB DJ Graham made the best INT I've ever seen. They're calling it "The interception of the Cetury"
    I think that was on 4th down though. Batted down would have given us better field position.. Amazing catch though. Lots of mistakes on both teams but that highlight negates that particular one for sure. 3 and 0 though so just keep winning and see what happens in December..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Tried to tell y’all. Bama will lose 2 or 3. Bad OL, no 1st round WRs, avg RBs, and a dog shit run D.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Did the refs really just make Penn State punt on 3rd down telling them it was 4th down? Didn't see what happened but heard them talking about it after the fact when I changed to that game.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    Tried to tell y’all. Bama will lose 2 or 3. Bad OL, no 1st round WRs, avg RBs, and a dog shit run D
    Ah... dude. Bama won

They're 3-0.

Ah... dude. Bama won

They're 3-0.
    1st time in 3 years they didn’t score 35. 1st time in 3 years they didn’t have a play for more than 25 yards. Allowed 250 yards rushing. They just aren’t as good. That’s ok, can’t win every game, every year. UGA seems to be the only elite team that I’ve seen. I think Bama loses to Aggie, Ole Miss, and Auburn.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Clemson, Ohio state and Oklahoma not impressive. Finally some new meat in the playoff or does the oligarchy prevail?

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I think that was on 4th down though. Batted down would have given us better field position.. Amazing catch though. Lots of mistakes on both teams but that highlight negates that particular one for sure.
    Yeah, maybe the craziest part of that INT was that it was simultaneously a brilliant play, and an idiotic one.

It was objectively a brilliant physical play, one of the most amazing I've ever seen. Yet, on 4th down, that INT put his team's offense at their own 3 yard line, when simply knocking the ball down would have given them the ball on like their 25. Stupid.

Was supposed to be out at PSU game, but my leg (from previous posts) screwed up my plans…..What a scene…Happy Valley is back!

I sometimes ask why my kids didn’t want to go to PSU?

2021 College Football Thread

Terrible play by the defense. 4th and 18. Should have batted it down. Lost 20 yards on the play.

I guess I didn’t see all the posts commented on this already. Was being a smartass. Absolutely an amazing play, but definitely not heads up football.

is this thing on?

Haener and Fresno State FTW. That was incredible on both sides.
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

Huge win by the ‘Cuse yesterday. Huge.

Right on time.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    "bama's gonna suck this year"
    says montanaskier.
    Every.
    Year.
    Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    1st time in 3 years they didn’t score 35. 1st time in 3 years they didn’t have a play for more than 25 yards. Allowed 250 yards rushing. They just aren’t as good. That’s ok, can’t win every game, every year. UGA seems to be the only elite team that I’ve seen. I think Bama loses to Aggie, Ole Miss, and Auburn.]
    "Can't you see..."