Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

2021 College Football Thread

28 to 0 - cough - cough…. And I can’t wait to hear the stupid shit Adoph drops tonight…. After the Bucks crushed a 7th ranked team and you guys lost to another 20ish ranked team I am sure you will be surprised we are ranked above you Dick tards…

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    This Utes game is bananas.
    Right?

Came out primed for the Ducks.

Buckeyes, as mentioned earlier, looked like a Madden team today. I fear for my Wolverines next week.

Bearcats put on a show today and are a very, very good football team. I hope they get a shot to play with the big boys.
    I still call it The Jake.

Ya looks like there won't be a rematch with the Ducks and Bucks. Did Oregon have a covid outbreak or something??
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Ya looks like there won't be a rematch with the Ducks and Bucks. Did Oregon have a covid outbreak or something??
    No per Adolph it was bad officiating and injuries…. Couldn’t resist…. He has been super quiet tonight…

Duck Confit tonight

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

And the Duck fans go quiet tonight…! 35 to 7 Utes…! No doubt their division is one of the hardest…. XMas cam early…. Utah and Stanford no doubt is a major and I mean major power house…

Now all Oklahoma has to do is beat jOKe State TWICE and hope the committee snubs Cincinnati.... I don't see them beating Ohio State or Georgia though..

Bryce Young with an all time BAMA passing record, 561 and 5 TDs. What a game.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4961.JPG 
Views:	67 
Size:	213.2 KB 
ID:	393463

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Arkansas made that interesting. OU and AL seem about the same.. Moments of greatness but inconsistent and sketchy as all hell..

Name:	Image1637466865.092189.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	279.8 KB 
ID:	393471

Great game Utah…! That was a nail biter…

Lol at Oregon. Phil still can’t buy a national championship!

Utah has fixed whatever the fuck was going on with their lines earlier this year. They could win the Rose Bowl if they keep playing like this. I’d love to see them play Oregon St in the PAC-12 championship.

Go Oregon State.

Shaping up to be a good night for Beaver fans.

Go Beavs!

Twas an awesome, but chilly night

Name:	20211120_224036.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	592.2 KB 
ID:	393494

#7 Griz beat the #3 Bobcats in the Brawl. What a fun game for a Griz fan. We had my 80 year old parents with us and they were all smiles. New attendance record and loud as hell all game.

Now we head into the playoffs (the real playoffs). Top 8 get a bye, next 16 play next weekend. Conferences with automatic qualifiers, stronger conferences earning additional teams into the tourney. Only downside is that they try to match up the early games regionally, which can pair stronger western teams together early in the bracket.

FBS fans, check into the bracket and pick a team. Should be fun.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    quack quack
    boom goes the big guns
    keep them helmets
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Colin Cowherd

1.Georgia 2.Ohio State 3.Bama 4. One and done, better luck next year
    https://twitter.com/ColinCowherd/sta...97529815044104
    No lie detected

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    28 to 0 - cough - cough…. And I can’t wait to hear the stupid shit Adoph drops tonight…. After the Bucks crushed a 7th ranked team and you guys lost to another 20ish ranked team I am sure you will be surprised we are ranked above you Dick tards…

I got nothing. Sorry. Ducks were a fraud

Ducks really did suck it up last night. Can’t say I’m surprised. I didn’t shell out the money to go to the game because my confidence was really low for this one. Brown is just horrible. All and all I think it’s good for the team in the long run. Maybe toughen them up. I had no hopes that they could compete in the playoff. Can’t do that with such a poor QB. Hopefully they can beat the swamp rats and the Utes in the championship rematch and play/win the Rose bowl. I’d take that over getting embarrassed by Georgia in the playoff any day. At the end of the day we still beat the fuckeyes at their place without our best player and with a horrible QB. And being that the owner of the ski resort I work for is a huge Wolverine fan. Go big blue! Had a great day today getting paid to ski. How’s late fall in Ohio?

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Ducks really did suck it up last night. Can’t say I’m surprised. I didn’t shell out the money to go to the game because my confidence was really low for this one. Brown is just horrible. All and all I think it’s good for the team in the long run. Maybe toughen them up. I had no hopes that they could compete in the playoff. Can’t do that with such a poor QB. Hopefully they can beat the swamp rats and the Utes in the championship rematch and play/win the Rose bowl. I’d take that over getting embarrassed by Georgia in the playoff any day. At the end of the day we still beat the fuckeyes at their place without our best player and with a horrible QB. And being that the owner of the ski resort I work for is a huge Wolverine fan. Go big blue! Had a great day today getting paid to ski. How’s late fall in Ohio?
    Bitter much - man how quickly has your tune changed…! You should probably go back a couple of pages and read the stupid shit you said…. You completely contradict yourself or sounds like you didn’t believe in your team…

And congrats you work for a guy that is a Michigan fan - what’s your point…? And I will say it here first - it will take everything the Bucks have to go into the Big House and come away with a win…! If the Bucks do they exceeded all expectations - next year we will w/o doubt have the best team in the nation…. The Dick Tards will still spend a ton of money and never make it happen…. But you will still work for a guy that owns a resort that you work for that is a Michigan fan…. You win…!

And I think this sums it pretty well from ESPN…:

The stupid loss this year wasn’t what happened Saturday. Oregon just got beat in every way by a better, more physical team that exploited every weakness the Ducks had. The inexplicable game occurred on Oct. 2 when they lost to a Stanford team that is headed to 3-9.

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Fuck the Ducks. You're going down next week. Me and the boy will be there
    And for the record, a nutria is a swamp rat, idiot

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    I fucking love watching dumb looser program fans shout ‘SEC! SEC! SEC!’ bro, you’re just there to be a punching bag, and they are gonna figure out a way to keep punching you without the revenue split.
    https://www.thestate.com/sports/coll...255994157.html
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Fuck the Ducks. You're going down next week. Me and the boy will be there
    And for the record, a nutria is a swamp rat, idiot
    I've always thought of nutria as appearing to be a beaver with a rat tail. Fuck the Beavers! hopefully the Ducks don't embarrass themselves again.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    And the Duck fans go quiet tonight…! 35 to 7 Utes…! No doubt their division is one of the hardest…. XMas cam early…. Utah and Stanford no doubt is a major and I mean major power house…
    Come to the SEC and we will discuss tough schedules.

And Tennessee destroys a no-name Alabama team. 60-14 Bowl eligible and playing Vanderbilt next week, LOL.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

^ tenn def. had a good second-half-of-the-season.
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    I've always thought of nutria as appearing to be a beaver with a rat tail. Fuck the Beavers! hopefully the Ducks don't embarrass themselves again.
    This is why the Beavers must win, so the Ducks aren't a National TV embarrassment to the state. To see the Ducks get killed again...such an overrated bunch of entitled spoiled brats. At least the Beavs appreciate a winning streak