Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Guanella pass has camping.
    There still is some up there... but they've locked down the dispersed camping pretty tight as of a couple summers ago.

Does Chatfield SP have camping?

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Does Chatfield SP have camping?
    Yup. Worth checking...

What have they done to Chief Hosa? I remember nothing from the times I went bidt.

Guanella was locked down tight when we went bouldering there two years ago. We had to pay for a camp site some place on the south side not too far from 285.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    I have some neighbors who were tripping there balls off after a red rocks show back in july started driving back up the hill and is was raining so hard they pulled over at the buffalo overlook and hung out for three or so hours no one bothered them maybe that would work foryou on the other hand the three hours could have been three minutes
    A few years ago, I stopped to take a (sober) nap off the frontage road between Morrison and Genesse. It was late, I had been driving for several hours, still had another 45min to go, and I was falling asleep. There's a ton of pullouts along there that are massive and you can get way the fuck off the road and back towards some trees. Unobtrusive as can be. I made it about an hour before some State asshole woke me up and forced me to keep driving. I guess an exhausted driver steering a several thousand pound vehicle at 75mph is OK but napping without a permit isn't.

I think the answer here is that we all just need to drive semi trucks everywhere. Cause they can obviously stop and sleep wherever the fuck they want, but if you're in a normal vehicle, fuck off.

Try parking in the Arrowhead Golf Course lot...I’m sure they won’t mind.

Seems to be some strong arguments for using stealth vans that look like a work rig.

^^^ and even that's not passing muster anymore in many places, the jig is up

#makecampinggreatagain #BanTheVans #vandemic