Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Seconded Djongo

Worthy of the I can’t ski pass.
    ďIím a subhuman jizz monkeyĒ

Thx mods. Itís an awesome signature.

Guy has done nothing but shit on the IKON pass, fuck him.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Guy has done nothing but shit on the IKON pass, fuck him.
    Meh, I'm with Harry. Never skied Jackson with DJ but he's as real as they come. Got $37 he'd whoop you in a ski off too.

I vote for Viva for raising morale with pics of hot nekkid chicks. And El Jefe for pics of his hot daughter.

Nah man, Iím sure some of the Dentistís that rented the lux accommodations can also fund the dick for a week of skiing. The pass should go to someone that actually needs it.
    crab in my shoe mouth

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Looks like somebodys got a case of the Wednesdays.......or just a case of the everydays.

Can you douchebags edit your posts and quotes of posts to not mention I can’t ski by name.

This hookup should not be searchable.

And Djongo is more than worthy.
    And he could crush you in a ski off.

I can’t ski totally fucked up his home mountain. Can’t blame him for venting on that.
    ďIím a subhuman jizz monkeyĒ

Thx mods. Itís an awesome signature.

Sadly, Buttflake just can't get over it. Give it a rest man.

For your record, I initially shit on the Ikon because it brought a lot of shite skiers to Jh.

Then I soon realized that in a sport that is becoming only for the rich, it was a way for the non-dentists to actually ski more places at an affordable rate, and I stated as much here in some thread.
    You missed that part. Which is my problem with you, you seem to judge mags based on half of the information.
    That's certainly what you've done to me.
    As far as your incessant trolling goes, I think everyone has a pretty good handle on that.
    You're just weird that way and dig on people giving other people shit for no good reason. I suspect you're not alone in that regard though.

I'm not like that. I realize the vibe in here is to dog people out on their weak skills and whatnot, and although I often find it funny, it's just not my thing unless you really got it coming.

As far as the pass giveaway goes, I initially PM'ed Ottime about maybe getting one as I paid for one last year along with my season pass, but never received it. Even after pursuing it with the Ikon clucks, never received. So I felt in a way this would be me squaring up.
    It took me a day or two to realize that there were many mags in here who've had a tough year so I pm'ed again and said count me out.
    I then put in my vote, privately, for Pfluffenmeister. He deserves it on a lot of levels; now I'm stoked to see he's getting one.

I appreciate that Harry suggested me and all the friendly mag support, but at the end of the day, some mag needs a stroke of good luck wayyyy more than me.

So there it is; I would def put it to use, but wouldn't deprive the truly needy. And we've got some in here, considering the pandemic impacts.

Now I've gotta go buy my $600 parking pass, oof.

I know well that Buttah eschews the Wyo scene, but If he'd show up for the Quick and the Dead shindig, he'd be welcome to challenge me or anyone to anything.
    I don't think I could eat as much acid as him, but that's about it.

enuff already, right?

I still vote Jong Lafitte, unless he's turned it down. He's a good mag and I'd like to ski with him again.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

HELP ME: Find deserving maggots to hook up...

Jong needs to break out of the Eldora bubble , IKON will help. He always catches more fish than me too!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Yet another thread with positive stoke cunted up by Buttuh.

I still say Djongo. Yeah he has luxe digs lined up in Big Sky. A luxe sofa....

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

unfortunately, ottime, I believe the only way you get reference to the Pass removed at this point is to delete the thread -

Thank you, buttah- ... thank you.

tj

Djongo and JongLafitte. If Djongo passes then JongLafitte for sure. A worthy CO mag that could use it, and is a human stole to ski with in person.

Dooooods!!!! Rock on! I totally appreciate to be nominated. It means a lot to me really. Thanks for the kind words from you guys! Selected or not I gotta cook yíall some gumbo!! It has been totally awesome skiing and hanging with you all. 17/18 and 18/19 were my most insanely fun seasons. Also a couple dudes I havenít skied with and need to.

Sorry I been busy but heck yes Iíd use it and no Iím not gonna be able to get one otherwise but Iíll make it up at least once this year to ski with yíall, itís a goal of mine.

My issues seem to be self induced so itís hard to feel ďdeservingĒ but the fact is id use it, I ainít otherwise getting one and would be honored to have it.

Just honored to be in the running honestly. And Ott, thanks for hooking up the community in such a solid awesome way.

If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post

My issues seem to be self induced
    Lol, welcome to the club.

At least you didn’t move to Michigan yet.

So far we have Jong and Pfuff. Splat is still MIA. Gonna check in on another long time maggot soon if I do not hear from Pat. If all else fails, Buttah contribution has convinced me this should go to Djongo with that caveat he provide ample stoke. I do ask for this who nominated Jong - make sure he can get up to the hill this winter. He may need a ride some days. Still got about ten days to finalize, but with the way life goes, I'm gonna try to wrap this up this week. And then will nuke this thread so the I Can't do not have their details on the inter webs.

Texted Splat, canít tell you how cool it would be to get him hooked up if he can use it.

Life of a repo man is always intense.

Splat is missing in action. 3rd pass given to mtnbiker/boarder who shared with me some of his challenges.

Thread will be nuked within the week. Thanks for playing folks.

That's great mtnbiker/boarder always has a rug to crash on at my house.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

biker boarder is 100% stoke and an awesome maggot anyone would be privileged to share a chair with. all the names mentioned are great people too. this thread rules and is a nice reminder that this place used to be about something other than ďbeing rightĒ. good stuff!
    They got a name for the winners in the world

http://procatinator.com/?cat=80

Glad Pfuff is getting one! Met him doing the olí local drop off/pickup in Colorado. He was just returning to work post op for the first time. Super nice fella and stoked heíll be able to get out and ski this winter. Pfuff, would love to ski Monarch with you.

Exactly what I was hoping to hear around this place. Get these guys JongLafftie, Pfuffenmeister and mtnbiker/boarder out on the snow this winter and give them the gift of snow. Life is fucking tough and sometimes it helps just being given a chance to schuss. Like I said int he OP, this weird corner of the internet has hooked my skiing life up time and time again, and it is nice to be on the hooking up end of things. Sure, I've toured a few folks around Kirkwood and even Mammoth a few times, but this is a bit more. And one season soon, I'll find the time to get out of CA, and hopefully some oil you can show me the goods at your resorts.

I had an additional pass that was earned from within my kids school ski club, and was trying to make something happen with it locally to try to hook up a non skiing family. Well, for details not to be mentioned, that all fell through, so that pass is going to Djongo. My wife thought it was better to gift that out to TGR than to use it ourselves in some way. So now a bunch of you owe Djongo a couch to sleep on so he can make the most of his trips to SLC and Big Sky. Maybe even get himself up to Red (which is the place I really want to get to).

Anyway folks, thanks for playing and pray for snow.

w00000t. awesome, props ott.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

jong knows the drill, grass, cash, or ...... GUMBO!

Look for a bowl at a tailgate near you

Tiiiitttttaaaaaayyyyyyzzzzzz!!!

Now how about that. FKNA awesomeness in here.
    Thanks so much to Ottime for the hookup and to the mags who threw out my handle for a shot at a pass.
    I do indeed intend on partying with the SLC crew and the Montucky crew as well. BBIMT22 here I come, biotches. Dee-Luxe couch surfing for this mag.
    With some luck I can get back to Alpental and enjoy some of that awesome vibe and venue.
    I haven't skied in Colorado in ages and never yet in Cali. Hope to ski some of youse mags this winter.
    Here's hoping I'll ski many of you this winter here in JH.

Congrats to my friends Pfluffenmeister and Mountainbikerboarder for getting a pass and based on all the positive Irie towards Jong Lafitte, I hope to meet/ski with him soon. I'd trade a bowl of greens for a bowl of gumbo any day.

HELLZ YEAH!

Thank you Ottime, you da man.