the most beautiful place in the whole wide world

Look/Rossi/Dynastar NX7 template?

posting here as well as in the binding template thread for some additional eyeballs. I've searched around with no luck. Anyone either have a pointer to a template or know the NX7 shares a hole pattern with other available templates?

Super bonus if anyone has a jig in seattle area that I could borrow for beer (one can dream!)
    thanks

Try this one. I think NX7 shares hole pattern with axial2.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cSv-y-9_UyOJkGe4cio4z2h7rZORuJx-/view?usp=sharing

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    ^^^^^^^Bingo. Same as px/spx/axial, 105mm spacing. Race/maxflex heel pattern is shorter (80mm), rockerflex/ace is shorter than that.

thank you waveshello and ZX!

Quote Originally Posted by waveshello View Post
    Try this one. I think NX7 shares hole pattern with axial2.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cSv-y-9_UyOJkGe4cio4z2h7rZORuJx-/view?usp=sharing
    I don't think so

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

If helpful...

Also Chaka if you have access to a jigarex I'm happy to loan these plates via mail...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 10.42.54 AM.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	591.7 KB 
ID:	383635

thanks for the offer Optics! I should be ok with the paper template once I verify the holes, but if I come across a jigarex I'll take you up on your offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumb0ldDad View Post
    Thought I would post this in case it helps out another dumb old dad at some point.

Background:
    Last year I bought kid #2 some new skis and Look NX7 bindings, mounted them for 263 bsl (22.5 mondo) using the same jigarex plates shown above.

Issue:
    Kid #2's feet had grown a size over the summer, so last week I moved the heel pieces back and went to put new boots (275 bsl, 23.5 mondo) into them. Uh - oh... Not quite enough room... I was actually able to force them in but obviously the forward pressure was off. Started grumbling, and cracked a beer. Never seen this issue before with only 1 size up in bsl, especially for kid/tweener bindings.

Solution:
    Removed heels, measured back 1.5cm from old holes, double checked new mark spacing, punched marks, drilled, plugged old holes, reinstalled bindings, reset heels which are now roughly in the middle of the track. Forward pressure is correct; cracked a celebratory beer.

What I would do next time, even though there probably won't be a next time:
    On an old throw-away ski or 2X4 etc., set up template for current boots. Drill toes as usual, mark heel points using a sharpie through the template holes. Remove template and re-measure heel holes somewhere around 1cm back. Triple check spacing on new marks. Punch new marks, drill, mount, and check to make sure current boots will work. If successful, crack a beer and get started on the new skis, hoping your kids feet don't grow +2 sizes next year.
    I appreciate this post, thanks. I will use your technique when drinking and mounting my two sets of NX7s this weekend!

Bumping this to the top. I'm going to mount these bindings for my daughter and haven't been able to locate a look NX7 specific template.

Chaka or DOD (or anyone else who has mounted these bindings), did the axial2/PX templates work? Any other tips?

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by kkashkooli View Post
    Bumping this to the top. I'm going to mount these bindings for my daughter and haven't been able to locate a look NX7 specific template.

Chaka or DOD (or anyone else who has mounted these bindings), did the axial2/PX templates work? Any other tips?
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...8&d=1476174040

This one.