Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: covid liability

Quote Originally Posted by sirbumpsalot View Post
    Its up to the reader to decide for themselves how to interpret the data without due influence from me.

CDC collects gender and age and if provided by the person getting a vaccination, race. They do not ask stupid things like political affiliation, who the person voted for, what color pants they are wearing, where they prefer to vacation, nor any other moot items of personalization....the CDC is about data and science...not narratives, politics, etc. Any comments of my opinion on the CDCs agenda or NBCs, again...are moot. I just linked to the data which is actually collected and not polled.
    Own your fail, bitch.

Its up to the reader to decide for themselves how to interpret the data without due influence from me.

CDC collects gender and age and if provided by the person getting a vaccination, race. They do not ask stupid things like political affiliation, who the person voted for, what color pants they are wearing, where they prefer to vacation, nor any other moot items of personalization....the CDC is about data and science...not narratives, politics, etc. Any comments of my opinion on the CDCs agenda or NBCs, again...are moot. I just linked to the data which is actually collected and not polled.
    L-O-L

Polls don't really have narratives if they come from a reliable pollster. Survey science is a very statistically intensive discipline from audience selection through analysis and results.

Don't care what you think...I just posted a link to the CDC and will let readers make their own conclusions.

Jesus Fucking Christ. Are you really trying to argue that political affiliation isn't a major overlap of who is getting vaxxed vs. those who aren't? I mean... come on.

Fun to see we are always striving to achieve new levels of stupidity.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Don't care what you think...I just posted a link to the CDC and will let readers make their own conclusions.
    Those are just weasel words for "I don't like this data so I'm going to try to undermine it".

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    Those are just weasel words for "I don't like this data so I'm going to try to undermine it".
    Touche...

CDC data of 200 million collected samples over an NBC poll cold calling 800 people...your choice...no shame, no name calling...

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Jesus Fucking Christ. Are you really trying to argue that political affiliation isn't a major overlap of who is getting vaxxed vs. those who aren't? I mean... come on.

Fun to see we are always striving to achieve new levels of stupidity.
    I assume you are referring to me....if not ignore my reply.

No I am not arguing that. I am comparing CDC data against an NBC poll for accuracy and using that to determine if that poll data is to be believed. I am inviting others to do the same and make their own judgement. Good luck to you.

I assume you are referring to me....if not ignore my reply.

No I am not arguing that. I am comparing CDC data against an NBC poll for accuracy and using that to determine if that poll data is to be believed. I am inviting others to do the same and make their own judgement. Good luck to you.
    Yes, and even if there's a polling error of 5 points, the story doesn't change. This is just such a massive difference it doesn't matter. It only takes around 500 or so properly randomized people to get a representative sample that's +-10% of real mean. That doesn't mean it's wrong, it just means there's an error rate. Don't conflate not 100% accurate with useless.
    The political rhetoric is killing people unnecessarily.