Kona Process 153 Stolen - Denver

My 2018 Kona Process 153 was stolen in broad daylight today out of my vehicle in downtown Denver. Posting here in the hopes that someone either saw something or spots it on the internet or elsewhere. My bikes was locked to the seats inside of the vehicle and the thief cut through the lock after smashing the window. It's been a rough year for me with both of my parents passing away within 9 months of each other...getting outside and biking/skiing etc. is the only thing that was keeping me sane. I’m devastated. My bike was my therapy.

Please keep an eye out.
    Serial # G739D241X

So sorry man, about your folks & your truck/ bike. In what area in Denver were you parked?

Wow, that's just nuts.

Hope something turns up.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Man I am so sorry to hear that. Fuck.

I hope that thief impales himself on a rusty piece of rebar and dies a slow, painful death

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Based on photos, NE downtown area I'd guess.

This fucking sucks. Sorry dude. It's far off, but if you ever need a comp to ski at Luv feel free to PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Based on photos, NE downtown area I'd guess.

This fucking sucks. Sorry dude. It's far off, but if you ever need a comp to ski at Luv feel free to PM me.
    Its 5 points. 21st and Welton.

Much appreciated. I have a pass at loveland (and A-Basin). Ski season can't come soon enough at this point. I was so looking forward to some beautiful fall riding.

If anyone has any leads on an XL Kona Process 153 29er, I would happily pay full retail price today.

Jordan

Sucks dude sorry to hear. Drive by the homeless camps. Don’t get shanked.

Sorry to hear about your folks, I can empathize with you and the need to get outside. That theft is brazen, hope your bike turns up. Also posting to say I will be selling my XL Megatower in a couple weeks, could give you the info if you end up needing to buy a rig.