ISO Rossi Axium Toe corner AFD pieces

Like the title says, I scored a sweet pair of skis for my 10 year old. The Rossignol Axium bindings they came with (DIN 2-7 version shown below) are missing one of the black plastic toe tip AFD things. Does anyone have a source for these or know what the actual name is so I can try to hunt down a replacement?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0083.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	799.3 KB 
ID:	382900

Thanks,
    Sam
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0084.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	960.3 KB 
ID:	382901  
    Last edited by s1ammy; 08-19-2021 at 02:54 PM. Reason: uneeded attachment included

Any info on what this toe wing bumper is called and/or if it's replaceable or if I should just swap out the whole binding. Also, any insight into compatibility across models as this is the only Rossi binding in our fleet.

traditionally you can replace the toe wing assembly buy unscrewing the adjustment screw until the 2 wings and threaded rod come out and then screw in a new assembly
    the junior bindings wing ends are not replaceable
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    I gotta run up to the shop tomorrow, and can grab a replacement toe wing assy. It won't match, but it will work. Like waxman said, it's a straightforward procedure switching them out. I'll pm my number and you can text me so I don't forget.

Super, thank you!