Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Collegge

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    You had sex with an orangutan??? NTTAWWT.
    The most believable part of the story FWIW.

But would you fight it?
    I still call it The Jake.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	College.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	388334

Looks like I’ll be splitting time between BB and Thin Sky. Just took a job as a ski tech at a shop up the canyon. Saturdays and Sundays only with a 4 hour ski break each shift. Praise Ullr!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    swing your fucking sword.

That should work out great. Sunday afternoons are often low key at Big Sky. The tourons from the previous week are gone and the new ones are just arriving and checking in. Great time to get in a bunch of tram laps.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    Looks like I’ll be splitting time between BB and Thin Sky. Just took a job as a ski tech at a shop up the canyon. Saturdays and Sundays only with a 4 hour ski break each shift. Praise Ullr!

That’s the way to do it.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

University of North Carolina had two suicide deaths and several other unsuccessful attempts over the weekend. Happens everywhere right after the first mid terms come back. Guess the COVID stress made things even worse. They've cancelled classes tomorrow as a "mental health day of rest".
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Nice! I look forward to the shop stoke and ski break pictures.

I was back this weekend for Homecoming... holy shit do I miss Bozeman. While housing prices there are crazy right now, you're there at a good time. Enjoy it because you'll miss it when you're gone.

If this is a rental shop position may god save you.

PM Buttahflake if you have any questions.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Yep, if you ever need to know which button to push to turn the wintersteiger on and off, buttflake is yer go to guy….

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    University
    day of rest".
    The fucks wrong with you posting this shit here?
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Yep, if you ever need to know which button to push to turn the wintersteiger on and off, buttflake is yer go to guy….
    Bwah. Who is our recently deceased beloved Upstate tech? Eddie?

Louie Ehrensbeck.

Name:  DA4C5504-4E70-4484-BA2E-B0E7EE8D0F49.jpeg
Views: 597
Size:  55.3 KB

R.I.P…….

There he is. RIP Louie.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    The fucks wrong with you posting this shit here?
    Part of college is being aware of shit like that. A reminder to keep an eye on your friends and support each other when anything looks or feels sketchy with them. Equally important to try to reach out to others if you feel things are getting harder to cope with. Figuring that shit out is also part of the college experience..

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Part of college is being aware of shit like that. A reminder to keep an eye on your friends and support each other when anything looks or feels sketchy with them. Equally important to try to reach out to others if you feel things are getting harder to cope with. Figuring that shit out is also part of the college experience..
    +1 ... hard truth. I agree with SYG.

Please Be well.
    please Be Safe... skiJ

Damn quiet in here

Kid finally got himself a decent living situation, so hopefully is enjoying the collegge life to the fullest and doesn't have to come bitch to a bunch of old men anymore.

Kid failed a class last year and barely passed the others freshman year. Off to a much better start this year.. Four midterms and four As so far. He's working a part time job for fun money and even got to go to the OU Texas game in Dallas. I think he's cracked the code to managing priorities to get the school work done (first) AND have a little fun.

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    Kid finally got himself a decent living situation, so hopefully is enjoying the collegge life to the fullest and doesn't have to come bitch to a bunch of old men anymore.
    This ^^^. he's active in other threads, working a job, and about to start a second job up the valley.

I'd rather he's living large than keeping a diary - but I also appreciate the maggs keeping an eye out for -face.

Thank you. skiJ

hopefully they enjoy Uni but kids and dogs will take advantage of you

as a paddling bud once said to me " Yea I'm doing a 4 yr program in 6 but why not if my mom is paying for it ? "

Eventually meeting mom I'm pretty sure her Mom took advantage of granny as well
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Yes, things are indeed going well. The job at BS didn't pan out. Coworkers had a weird vibe and after 2 shifts it became apparent the commute just wasn't going to work. I talked to my boss from the dishwashing gig and I'll hopefully be starting prep work sometime this week.

The last 24 hours have been quite eventful. I was DD for party hopping last night and dressed as saucer boy. My group ended up getting kicked out of one pretty early so we left. I got to the car and realized that I had left my sunglasses and beanie inside. Went back in and asked to look for them. Got shoved, decked the guy who shoved me, then got swarmed by 3 others. Ended up with a gnarly laceration above my left eye. Got 8 stitches, a shit ton of swelling, and a CT scan. Head is fine, face is on the mend. Worst part is that the hospital visit ruined all hopes I had with the out of my league blonde chick from Carroll.

I'm just ready for it to snow.
    swing your fucking sword.

Kid, if you don’t party, don’t go to parties. They all suck anyway, bunch of drunk fucks looking to fight. Keep your head down and focus on the important things, pussy, skiing and school work. Sorry to hear about your shitty night.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Fights suck. Betting the people who kicked you out were trying to hook up with the same girls and saw you were doing better with them.. Next time something like that happens, invite the girls to leave with you and forget about the glasses..