Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 792

Thread: Collegge

  1. #276
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Big Sky/Moonlight Basin
    Posts
    11,481

    College

    Everyone seems to think the kid is lazy and just posts on TGR all day. Thatís not true. The other day I needed my mini storage cleaned out and with my heart problem I sure wasnít going to do it myself. Kid came right over, I gave him a broom and some big garbage bags. He got it all cleaned up and I didnít even pay him. The whole time he was working I was sitting there talking smack about how I was going to bang his Mom. Kid just rolled with it and laughed at my old crippled ass. Iíll be honest, he is one of the best maggots on this board. Look at how he puts Butta in his place, itís hilarious.

    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

    "Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

  2. #277
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,034
    Church.
    I still call it The Jake.

  3. #278
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    20 years too late
    Posts
    3,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Yes.

    But I see hilarious opportunities to prank your nerdmate

    The obvious one is asking if he has change for a nickel. With a straight face. With an actual nickel in your hand.

    Repeat daily until he flips out.
    i don't think i'll be playing any pranks. he showed me his knife collection this afternoon, as well as the katana he plans on ordering.

    I just realized I have failed to mention the strangest part about this fella. He is a black guy...from Vermont. You cannot make this shit up.
    "With Hitler, the more I learn about the guy, the more I don't care for him." -Norm Macdonald

  4. #279
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    20 years too late
    Posts
    3,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Everyone seems to think the kid is lazy and just posts on TGR all day. Thatís not true. The other day I needed my mini storage cleaned out and with my heart problem I sure wasnít going to do it myself. Kid came right over, I gave him a broom and some big garbage bags. He got it all cleaned up and I didnít even pay him. The whole time he was working I was sitting there talking smack about how I was going to bang his Mom. Kid just rolled with it and laughed at my old crippled ass. Iíll be honest, he is one of the best maggots on this board. Look at how he puts Butta in his place, itís hilarious.

    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Little do you know, I plan on moving into that storage unit after spring semester as it is the only way to affordably live in this town.
    "With Hitler, the more I learn about the guy, the more I don't care for him." -Norm Macdonald

  5. #280
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,034
    Does your roommate know Buttah?
    I still call it The Jake.

  6. #281
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    25,119
    Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    i don't think i'll be playing any pranks. he showed me his knife collection this afternoon, as well as the katana he plans on ordering.

    I just realized I have failed to mention the strangest part about this fella. He is a black guy...from Vermont. You cannot make this shit up.
    It really doesnt matter as long as he identifys as a 50 something white dentist from colorado
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  7. #282
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,910
    Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    he showed me his knife collection this afternoon, as well as the katana he plans on ordering.
    Yeah, youíre gonna die.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  8. #283
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    20 years too late
    Posts
    3,803
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Does your roommate know Buttah?
    I'll ask once he finishes killing the anime character he is battling.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skistack View Post
    Yeah, youíre gonna die.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I just hope he doesn't get blood on my Bill Walton poster.
    "With Hitler, the more I learn about the guy, the more I don't care for him." -Norm Macdonald

  9. #284
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,846
    I thought homeboy was from AK...

    Anyways we had a guy selling tweak outta the basement on s black who loved samurai swords. One night after happy hour at the holiday inn for wings we hit the scoop for free sammies and pool. Got a little crazy with the blow and ended up back at the spot. One thing leads to another and somehow we start pitching oranges, grapefruits, and goddamn watermelons at the "hitter" with the katana. Ya know..samurai baseball...

    Ahhhhhh college...

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app

  10. #285
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    20 years too late
    Posts
    3,803
    Quote Originally Posted by lifelinksplit View Post
    I thought homeboy was from AK...

    Anyways we had a guy selling tweak outta the basement on s black who loved samurai swords. One night after happy hour at the holiday inn for wings we hit the scoop for free sammies and pool. Got a little crazy with the blow and ended up back at the spot. One thing leads to another and somehow we start pitching oranges, grapefruits, and goddamn watermelons at the "hitter" with the katana. Ya know..samurai baseball...

    Ahhhhhh college...

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app
    nah, thats the dude next door.

    you played cocaine fruit ninja. strong work.
    "With Hitler, the more I learn about the guy, the more I don't care for him." -Norm Macdonald

  11. #286
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,422
    sounds like you are in bozeman as am i. i'm doing the van thing, have it dialed and have no interest in playing the overpriced game that is housing around here or anywhere for that matter.

    plenty of cool sober peeps around here, get in touch if you need anything. welcome to town!

    i also have cool work available flexible high pay. restaurant work. solid place.

  12. #287
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    20 years too late
    Posts
    3,803
    Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    sounds like you are in bozeman as am i. i'm doing the van thing, have it dialed and have no interest in playing the overpriced game that is housing around here or anywhere for that matter.

    plenty of cool sober peeps around here, get in touch if you need anything. welcome to town!

    i also have cool work available flexible high pay. restaurant work. solid place.
    thank you and pm incoming!
    "With Hitler, the more I learn about the guy, the more I don't care for him." -Norm Macdonald

  13. #288
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Motown
    Posts
    673
    I got black-out drunk once on a summer Saturday night and tried to stumble home from the bar wearing flip flops. Somehow, while bouncing off the hedges I rumbled into an unlocked Presbyterian Church and passed the fuck out on the front pew.

    Ned Flanders shook me awake at 7:15am and asked me to indiddlyidly please stay for the service that was about to start. I sat up, scratched my head then stood up and turned to face a small congregation of about 30 people–now barefoot–said nothing and walked briskly straight out the front door.

    I confessed the story to a single girl/friend that Sunday morning.

    Monday, in an 8am accounting class, barely awake, dude idk elbows me, smug AF face, "Dude I heard you..."

    Walking out of the classroom at 9am, three friends waiting outside to bust my balls.

    In the commons at 12, waiting in line for lunch, girls idk pointing and giggling. It snowballed all week.

    At a house party the next weekend, DJ idk calls me out by full name every time I'm anywhere in line of site.

    Point of the story: Girls like DJs and people that the DJ knows. BUT college is for Learning not being the legendary drunk from last weekend.

  14. #289
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    20 years too late
    Posts
    3,803
    Quote Originally Posted by ####### View Post
    I got black-out drunk once on a summer Saturday night and tried to stumble home from the bar wearing flip flops. Somehow, while bouncing off the hedges I rumbled into an unlocked Presbyterian Church and passed the fuck out on the front pew.

    Ned Flanders shook me awake at 7:15am and asked me to indiddlyidly please stay for the service that was about to start. I sat up, scratched my head then stood up and turned to face a small congregation of about 30 people–now barefoot–said nothing and walked briskly straight out the front door.

    I confessed the story to a single girl/friend that Sunday morning.

    Monday, in an 8am accounting class, barely awake, dude idk elbows me, smug AF face, "Dude I heard you..."

    Walking out of the classroom at 9am, three friends waiting outside to bust my balls.

    In the commons at 12, waiting in line for lunch, girls idk pointing and giggling. It snowballed all week.

    At a house party the next weekend, DJ idk calls me out by full name every time I'm anywhere in line of site.

    Point of the story: Girls like DJs and people that the DJ knows. BUT college is for Learning not being the legendary drunk from last weekend.
    experiences not dissimilar to yours are the reason i am now sober, though typically much more embarrassing and much less legendary. luckily none of these strangers know these stories and i have no desire to write any more.
    "With Hitler, the more I learn about the guy, the more I don't care for him." -Norm Macdonald

  15. #290
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    experiences not dissimilar to yours are the reason i am now sober, though typically much more embarrassing and much less legendary. luckily none of these strangers know these stories and i have no desire to write any more.
    Join the club. don't drink anymore for a number of reasons.. but may or may not have fallen asleep on the floor of a casino ~3AM after a good night of drinkin freshman year. security woke me up and told me "I cant sleep here".. first time I ever threw up from alcohol.. but it wouldn't be the last.

  16. #291
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE USA
    Posts
    3,041
    Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    He is a black guy...from Vermont
    Wait your not? I mean, the picture and all
    "Can't you see..."

  17. #292
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Posts
    14,378
    Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    sounds like you are in bozeman as am i. i'm doing the van thing, have it dialed and have no interest in playing the overpriced game that is housing around here or anywhere for that matter.

    plenty of cool sober peeps around here, get in touch if you need anything. welcome to town!

    i also have cool work available flexible high pay. restaurant work. solid place.
    I'll vouch for stealurface. Get this kid dialed in with some work.

  18. #293
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    14,379
    Pro Tip - do not let him anywhere near the music system playlist

  19. #294
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    20 years too late
    Posts
    3,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Pro Tip - do not let him anywhere near the music system playlist
    People love docta octa. Just good for bitness.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "With Hitler, the more I learn about the guy, the more I don't care for him." -Norm Macdonald

  20. #295
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    25,119
    Back in the Day I dropped junior at U of A in front of 3 high rises with a beer fridge, computer & TV

    My parting word were " I'm not going to tell you to be good but remember all these kids will be your peers so anything you do might come back to bite you on the ass down the road, but if yer gona be an engineer you need to know what a good beer tastes like "

    The kid listens cuz when I came back 5 years later for convocation the of the top of the cupboard was a collection of all the different brands of beer you can buy in Alberta
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  21. #296
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    15,759
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Back in the Day I dropped junior at U of A in front of 3 high rises with a beer fridge, computer & TV

    My parting word were " I'm not going to tell you to be good but remember all these kids will be your peers so anything you do might come back to bite you on the ass down the road, but if yer gona be an engineer you need to know what a good beer tastes like "

    The kid listens cuz when I came back 5 years later for convocation the of the top of the cupboard was a collection of all the different brands of beer you can buy in Alberta
    U of A was on my daughter's initial list of schools solely because it had her program. It was quickly crossed off because it's in Alberta. UBC was in her short list but I said I couldn't afford to drop her off or pick her up or even get her home for breaks. We would drop her off at the airport and pick her up 4 years later. So she crossed that off. She did very well at UNB. She doesn't drink. My wife and I took her to Picaroons. She had to sample everything on tap before she found some fruity concoction she likes. She's partial to hard cider. Pear cider of all things. I suppose that'll keep ya regular so there's that. I'd rather drink bong water. Me, I like the DSN at Picaroons. She fits in well with the Greens in Fredericton though. So she's back there for her BA Ed so she can teach high school. However there's a four year wait to get a Dr as a new patient in NB. So she's looking to settle somewhere with a shorter wait. NS is on her list.

  22. #297
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Walpole NH
    Posts
    9,662
    No one cares
    crab in my shoe mouth

  23. #298
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    closer
    Posts
    3,841
    Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    No one cares
    Sometimes I think you're a bizarre exaggerated version of the average huge personality tgr poster painted with crude strokes.

    Maybe you're also an elephant dentist.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

  24. #299
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Warm parts of the St. Vrain
    Posts
    2,057

    College

    ďPainted with crude strokesĒ is a pretty awesome turn of phrase that i would really like to work into my vernacular more often.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

  25. #300
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bellevue
    Posts
    6,628
    Try 'Blah blah blah, then I painted you mom with crude strokes last weekend'

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •