Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 44 45 46 47 48 49
Results 1,201 to 1,214 of 1214

Thread: Collegge

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Don't superglue the lug nuts to your scrotum...
    Spoken like a man with experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

This forum is nothing if not a collection of experiences.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Spoken like TO man with experience.
    Fixed it...
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    You are a true college age kid. Need to get someone to change a flat tire, just like my kids.
    I had time so took it for a patch. I’m well versed in spare tire change.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Is that your driveway? You are accumulating Twin Bridges street cred rapidly!

Also, go to Chick’s on Friday nights. It’s the best.
    Wish they still had 5 dollar burgers. Hit chicks then take the long back way to dillion. I left a buddy there one night after he got "propositioned" by 4 barrel racers who had a room at the motel. Another buddies band plays at the brewery in Sheridan every so often. If ya want to see some cool off road rigs check out Andrew's shop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app

Brought our oldest out to Seattle last weekend for collegge. Her roommate, with whom she'd been communicating all summer, dropped out and flew home to Indiana within 24 hours. Kid just wasn't ready to be away from home I guess, and she had zero parental support, in fact they were telling her up until she boarded the plane that she was going to hate it in Seattle. WTF. Never took her out there to visit ahead of time either, a critical mistake.

Anyway, kid is doing great, already riding light rail all over the city with new friends to do shit. We stayed for 4 days when we dropped her and had a blast hanging out in the city, seeing friends and extended family. Pretty psyched we have an excuse to visit a few times a year now. Can't wait to ski Alpental a bunch with my daughter and my ripper cousin who lives at the pass.

Awesome! Is she attending UW?

Nice. Collegge is the new hudge.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Awesome! Is she attending UW?
    Seattle University. Great location on Capitol Hill, lots of urban attractions, easy walk down to the waterfront and Pike Place, etc. It's a lot smaller than UW but seems to have a highly respected business school, which is what she wanted. And it was quite a bit cheaper than UW after factoring in the very nice scholarship she earned. Actually not too much more than it would have cost us paying in-state tuition in Montana (maybe 1/3 more). Private colleges have a big sticker price but they give out way more financial aid. Very diverse student body I noticed, which I think she will appreciate having grown up in mostly whitebread Montana. She also got into Gonzaga, which had always been her "dream school," but ultimately figured Seattle would be more of a memorable big-city experience than Spokane.

Nice, glad she's stoked on Seattle. Alpental ain't a bad hill to call home.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Seattle University. Great location on Capitol Hill, lots of urban attractions, easy walk down to the waterfront and Pike Place, etc. It's a lot smaller than UW but seems to have a highly respected business school...
    Nice!!!

SU Basketball plays some of their games at Climate Pledge Arena… fun way to hang out at the big stadium!
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

selling my soul to the devil and getting my independent contractor and guide licenses. aint enough money in rolling rods and tying flies. who knew. let me know if you want me to row you down the river and tie on your midges.

despite the long and hard winter, i got around 100 days on the water and 30 on the hill. we have lots of water with lots more on the way. ice shelf above jerry creek still hasn't broken. latest in decades, the old heads say.
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Can't wait to ski Alpental a bunch with my daughter and my ripper cousin who lives at the pass.
    Make sure to drop into the Padded Seats thread to let the Lot 4 Kooks know when you are coming. And tell the ripper cousin to not be a stranger either.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane