Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Collegge

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I think this was an episode of Shameless.
    Pretty much.

Episode of Shameless??? My wife doesn’t let me watch TV in her house.

Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    Move out. Go to a Sorority and tell them you eat pussy like nobody else and want to become their mascot for room and board. Find out which one has the biggest trust fund and can ski. Marry her. Life in Bozeman solved.
    I endorse this plan.

Tried it myself a number of years back. Blonde, big boobeez, family had a 23,000 acre cattle ranch next to Discovery Ski Area, even had a ski run at Discovery with her family name on it. I thought I had hit a fucking jackpot. Got a ring on her finger as quick as quick as I could. Found out married life with an out-of-control alcoholic with extreme anger management issues was not worth it. Thus my life as a ski area bachelor.

Having met SuF in person, he seems to have his head on straight. Maybe he will have better results than I did.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    Real world solutions...LOL. Dude has been in a dorm for one week and is ready to hit abort. Yeah, that's how the world works.
    Grow some balls, have a conversation about reasonable expectations and etiquette with said roommate, and stand your fucking ground. Don't pass off your problem to some useless RA.
    Hey now. That's FAR too sensible and based, bro. We're tryna have fun here with our ideas of juvenile shenanigans.

But still, IF talking to him and reasoning with roomie continues to fail, and said roomie continues to be a complete jackass, then there's nothing wrong to elevate it to the RA at that point.

Yo, OP. Maybe give him a lil' Hitler if he doesn't shape up. Roommate the next morning: "Hey, guys. Do any of you smell that?"

I think we all have to learn at some point that we don’t like living with other random people in a ten by ten box.

Living on campus sucks anyways, find a place off campus ASAP, even if the roommate thing gets sorted.

But yeah, 4am? Unplug that dumbshits computer.

I have a low opinion of gamers.

This thread is validating that.
    I still call it The Jake.

SUF, what are you doing home at 4am? Was it a slow night on the honey scene?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Somewhere on some gaming forum....

“I just moved into the freshman dorms at Montana State. My roommate is a fucking weirdo. He posts all day on some really old ski forum that uses some sort of ancient technology using a box fan. He is the only person on the ski forum who is under 60, and all these old duffers do is argue about airplanes on treadmills while simultaneously claiming they are the best skiers on the mountain. Have you ever heard of anyone shredding after age 40? I sure haven’t. As if that isn’t enough, today this dweeb gets a text from some redhead in Park City, and get this, instead of banging her here in the dorm like hero, he gets the combination to a mini storage belonging to some 60-something old fuck with a bad heart. I don’t know how much more of this I can take. Oh, and I caught him furiously masterbating to photos of a 50-something lady from Walla Walla who owns like 20 cats. I’m not sure how I ended up in this shithole dorm with this freakazoid roommate. Any advice is welcome.”

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    2 drops
    every lamer gamer parked at the pc in that worlds
    one less peeps muckin up the fresh pow or waters or sugar honey hunting grounds
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I always say the family that prays together

is not in front of you in the lineup for 1st chair
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I always say the family that prays together

is not in front of you in the lineup for 1st chair
    Why I love riding on Easter Sunday; I don't know if they're at church or hiding chocolate eggs in their butts or what, but there never seems to be anyone on the mountain.

And SUF, is this an every night kind of thing, or just sometimes? Does your roomie go to class, or just play games 24/7?

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I think this was an episode of Shameless.
    I have no idea what this means... but I think maybe I should?

I believe having a weird roommate is a rite of passage freshman year.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I made it about a month with mine until he threatened to steal my car (he didn't have one) to go birdwatching. Came back to my dorm to my spare key in his hand. Had a single the rest of the semester and then paid to stay as a single the rest of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Found out married life with an out-of-control alcoholic with extreme anger management issues was not worth it. Thus my life as a ski area bachelor.
    Did you quit drinking after that?

First real life lesson as a trial run for having shitty boss and coworkers in your future. How well you solve that shit without whining to your helicopter mom will predict many things about the kids future.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    Here is my current view from atop my bunk. I wish I could include audio. “BRO! I JUSR ONE TAPPED HIS ASS! I SHIT ON THAT MUHFUCKA!!”Attachment 384201

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Looks like Bozo the clown from here...

My freshman roomie was cool enough; Let me play my Iron Maiden through his guitar amp.
    Introduced me to Elvis Costello and Vegemite.
    fucking vegemite...

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I have no idea what this means... but I think maybe I should?
    A show on Showtime. One of the main characters, Lip, needed room and board at college so he signed up to be a live-in Sorority handyman/kitchen help/fucktoy.

It was all very exciting.
    I still call it The Jake.

I showed up to freshman year with: a microwave, a hot plate, a beer fridge, a TV, a VCR (it played movies, Google it SUF), and a nice Kenwood reciever/speakers. My roommate showed up with; a desk lamp.

One of the first nights in the dorm, I came back to the room to change my outfit for the night (it was like 9pm). As I took my shirt off, he was like "oh, you're going to bed too?" I laughed until I realized he was serious, the dude went to bed at like 9 every night. I swapped roommates (probably illegally per Uni rules but everybody involved was happy, so hey) the next week.

My room mate at the frat house had just finished a few years in a gun boat on the Mekong River. Looking back, I was definitely was "The Roommate".
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    I think we all have to learn at some point that we don’t like living with other random people in a ten by ten box.

Living on campus sucks anyways, find a place off campus ASAP, even if the roommate thing gets sorted.

But yeah, 4am? Unplug that dumbshits computer.
    this ^^ exactly whom amongst you actualy lived in res after the 1st year ?

the next year you know the gig got friends to get a place with
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I lived in the dorms all 4 years of undergrad, but that campus was nice and most of the rooms were singles. I never touched campus housing at MSU!

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

Daughter is in suburban Boston where the median house price is over $800K so not much rental housing available near campus. She's heading back for senior year and will have been in student housing all 3 years on campus, fortunately most seniors get a single room.

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    It was considerably easier to get laid whilst living ON campus than off.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    It was considerably easier to get laid whilst living ON campus than off.
    And getting to class on time too.....
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier