Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Collegge

You decked someone who shoved you -- at a party you had just been kicked out of and your were looking to go back in -- and you weren't even drunk? WTF?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    You decked someone who shoved you -- at a party you had just been kicked out of and your were looking to go back in -- and you weren't even drunk? WTF?
    Lol that was my exact reaction. YCMTSU

Not my finest hour.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    swing your fucking sword.

I have to admit I got into a few fights when I was in high school. Back then, there was a concept that when you go into a new situation you should pick a fight with the biggest, toughest guy in the room. Then after he kicks your butt, you shake hands and become close friends. Never worked out that way for me, but it was a common myth.

These days, though, I’d advise avoiding violence. Too often fights don’t end after fisticuffs. The guy you deck might just walk off to his car and return with a glock and blow you away. This happened at my son’s high school. Kids play for keeps these days.

OOooooooo the dads here are not gonna stand for this SYF. You are gonna get a good scolding!

Hey SYF, not to jump on the bandwagon, but you have a history of concussions, right? If so, gotta protect the noggin. Not saying that we didn't all make rash decisions at your age, but think about playing the long game. You also don't want an assault charge on your record.

Really the lesson here is that you need to get some martial arts skills so you can kick ass like John Wick when you take on 4 dudes at the same time.

Catholic school girls rock. When we had parties, they would come down from the local all girls Catholic college.. Those chicks were in heat.

WWSBD??? Smash the bottle of Jack over someone's head?? Not these days.. Almost everybody's got a gun at least as close as the car these days..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    OOooooooo the dads here are not gonna stand for this SYF. You are gonna get a good scolding!
    You can call it a dad scolding, but I would have said the same shit at 20 years old. Under almost any circumstance, decking a guy for shoving you is a dumbass move. When he shoved you because you're trying to walk into a party that you had just been kicked out of, it's beyond dumbass. And when you have a history of concussions, well, I guess it partly explains why you have a history of concussions.

It's not a dad scolding, it's called being a sentient rational human scolding. YMMV.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

It was an incredibly poor decision on my part and I own that but I feel like I need to clarify a few things. I was not kicked out of the party but all the folks that I was driving for were. The guy who I had the altercation with was not one of the party hosts or even a doorman. I had permission from the doorman and one of the homeowners to go back in and find my shit. This was just some random drunk standing in the doorway when I walked back in. I’m pretty sure he thought I was someone else because I had never seen this cat before in my life. He started talking shit, stepped up, and gave some sort of one-handed open-palmed shove/slap to my face.

All that aside though, I shouldn’t have paid this guy any attention in the first place and definitely shouldn’t have decked him. I feel like I’ve learned my lesson with this one and have no plans for physical altercation in the future.

OK so it had nothing to do with anything that happened earlier.. wrong place at the wrong time and you took the bait. Who were the other dudes though? Where did they come from? Sounds like several people were just looking for a fight and you happened to be the unlucky victim. If they were going to fight no matter what you did at least you got one of them hahahaha..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

You can call it a dad scolding, but I would have said the same shit at 20 years old. Under almost any circumstance, decking a guy for shoving you is a dumbass move. When he shoved you because you're trying to walk into a party that you had just been kicked out of, it's beyond dumbass. And when you have a history of concussions, well, I guess it partly explains why you have a history of concussions.

It's not a dad scolding, it's called being a sentient rational human scolding. YMMV.
    As he was getting his face scraped across the floor I'm sure the thought passed through his mind that he made a mistake.

Do we not have photo evidence of you being hit in the face in the recent past?

Something to think about.

You are sober. Act like it.

I've been punched in the face and needed stitches exactly once. In college. There was a LOT of alcohol and pharmaceuticals involved. I woke up in the ER with no clue what had happened.. only pieced events together through gossip the next week or so.

Sounds like you are a big guy.

I'm not.

Doesn't matter.

Be smart.

Have fun.

Do better.

At least Daddy let him use his insurance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Live and learn right? Why not summarize what you learned from this incident SUF? Then everybody can let you know if you’re correct or not.

Let me answer that for him:

"Fuck off internet wankers, I have better shit to do" - SUF

What he's not telling us is that it was a chimp that beat his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    As he was getting his face scraped across the floor I'm sure the thought passed through his mind that he made a mistake.
    So, it wasn't ok for people to have questioned his actions in a thread where he willingly posted about said actions?

But it's perfectly ok to question the actions of the people who questioned his actions?

Just trying to get my internet judgmental rules chart straight.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clap.gif 
Views:	98 
Size:	175.8 KB 
ID:	391198

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Fights suck. Betting the people who kicked you out were trying to hook up with the same girls and saw you were doing better with them.. Next time something like that happens, invite the girls to leave with you and forget about the glasses..
    Or he sex with an orangutan.

Yes, but I wasn’t on flakka so the match doesn’t count.

So, it wasn't ok for people to have questioned his actions in a thread where he willingly posted about said actions?

But it's perfectly ok to question the actions of the people who questioned his actions?

Just trying to get my internet judgmental rules chart straight.
    Yes. More orangutan butt sex comments, less daddy-scolding. I can draw you a chart of all this if you want.

Lol at a buncha old fucks trying to find rational answers to reasoning on a fight at a collegge Halloween rager...

At least nobody got stabby. Glad ya made it out alright suf.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    Yes, but I wasn’t on flakka so the match doesn’t count.

I’m sure Harry’s island falls under maritime law, so once we get the Thunderdome (and flakka lab) constructed there you can have all the chimp fights you want.