password not working on more than one device

A while ago, (due to iceman/ötzi suggestion), I changed my password. At the same time I also updated my email.
    Now I have gone through the new password procedure a few times, over a few weeks, and if I do the procedure on my iPhone, then only my iPhone is logged in, and my iPad and MBP will not accept the new password.
    If I change the password on my MBP, (as I have it now), my iPhone and iPad will not accept the new password.

Can this be fixed?
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    id pm iceman
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    id pm iceman
    Wait, not rontele?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    no icemans a password pro
    rontele is the fry cook bro
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

password not working on more than one device

not totally the same situation but a similar thing has happened to me too after I’ve logged in/log out of the admin account. my other devices then go haywire and don’t want to accept my personal login info.

total pita but maybe try deleting the app on your devices and then reinstall and login with the new info. that has helped my situation in the past
    skid luxury

Don't delete the app if you have the old one. I think you can't get it back anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Don't delete the app if you have the old one. I think you can't get it back anymore?
    The app is still available for iphones/ apple devices in the apple store.

Although it is a good point for android users bc yeah, I think the app is no longer available on the google app store so those users should not delete.
    Unfortunately I never got a strong answer from corporate when I inquired about the android app disappearance.
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    not totally the same situation but a similar thing has happened to me too after I’ve logged in/log out of the admin account. my other devices then go haywire and don’t want to accept my personal login info.

total pita but maybe try deleting the app on your devices and then reinstall and login with the new info. that has helped my situation in the past
    I tried removing the apps from the iPad and iPhone and reinstalling before asking here.
    Any other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    I tried removing the apps from the iPad and iPhone and reinstalling before asking here.
    Any other ideas?
    Same here, cant login from Tapatalk on any other device.

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Quote Originally Posted by Meathelmet View Post
    Same here, cant login from Tapatalk on any other device.
    I gave up and basically picked my phone as my TGR device.

i've had this periodically--it will come back [my experience anyway]
    sometimes trg just is not auto-logging me in
    i take it as a healthy break day

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    I gave up and basically picked my phone as my TGR device.
    This happened to me several years ago when I first joined. That was my solution, too.

The app wants me to log in every time. But bizarrely, I don't and it still lets me post. Until it doesn't every now and then.

I think someone in a recent thread in this subforum linked to the apk for the android app, so it may not be on google play anymore, but it is still available somewhere.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy