95. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

91 95.79%
  • NO

3 3.16%
  • PARTIALLY

1 1.05%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    So far the results are much better than I expected... 50 to 3.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

100% for Jimi too.
    I still call it The Jake.

I'm vaccincated. AND I currently have covid. Yay! Mild symptoms, just a very sporadic cough and a little less energy for a couple days, but missing out on lots of money due to not being able to work for a couple weeks, not to mention the other inconveniences that come with quarantine. Fuck all you unvaccinated fucks.
    “I really lack the words to compliment myself today.” - Alberto Tomba

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm...pow! View Post
    I'm vaccincated. AND I currently have covid.

Fuck all you unvaccinated fucks.
    Name:  ezgif-7-fea56db9ab05.gif
Views: 384
Size:  1.01 MB
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Good results. Not too surprised with the demo here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Name:  ezgif-7-fea56db9ab05.gif
Views: 384
Size:  1.01 MB
    where what is? that a vax that's 95% effective that 5% will still get it? that the unvaxxed caused the delta variant to gain a stronghold?

are you vaxxed?

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    ...are you vaxxed?
    Name:  giphy (2).gif
Views: 404
Size:  376.6 KB
    Name:  CQeQaBl.gif
Views: 378
Size:  664.2 KB
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

^ Let's hope you get the last laugh. But do be aware... This little spiky thing we're talking about has shown a taste for irony.

Quote Originally Posted by bobz View Post
    ^ Let's hope you get the last laugh. But do be aware... This little spiky thing we're talking about has shown a taste for irony.
    then who would post pics of nekid redheads?
    swing your fucking sword.

Fuck all you unvaccinated fucks.
    I'm here for this energy.

Don't argue with Viva - he goes anti vax / Trumper in damn near every thread (even tried to fuck up the awesome fight a gorilla thread).
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    then who would post pics of nekid redheads?

https://bfy.tw/RTyZ

works every time.....

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    https://bfy.tw/RTyZ

works every time.....
    i know how to find pics of nekid redheads, but i like it when viva posts them.
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Name:  giphy (2).gif
Views: 404
Size:  376.6 KB
    Name:  CQeQaBl.gif
Views: 378
Size:  664.2 KB
    then please don't waste your time in the hospital when you get sick, stay home, like a tough guy

not just for covid, but any illness, since you reject science and medicine

I'm vaccincated. AND I currently have covid. Yay! Mild symptoms, just a very sporadic cough and a little less energy for a couple days, but missing out on lots of money due to not being able to work for a couple weeks, not to mention the other inconveniences that come with quarantine. Fuck all you unvaccinated fucks.
    Which one did you get? My wife got Moderna and is just getting over it. I got Pfizer and Im fine. Got negative test results back Monday.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Don't argue with Viva - he goes anti vax / Trumper in damn near every thread (even tried to fuck up the awesome fight a gorilla thread).
    The interesting part is Anti Vaxxers used to be hippies from the PNW.... When did that change?
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    The interesting part is Anti Vaxxers used to be hippies from the PNW.... When did that change?
    Hippies from all over. I'm from VT. Strange things happen here in hills and valleys. And ya, when did that change?

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Don't argue with Viva - he goes anti vax..
    Yo, Sweetie Pie- I totally support vaccines and vaccine development- in fact, I was the first person here to receive an anti-SARS-2 covid vaccination. That was over a year ago. It's recorded in other Padded Room threads. What made you believe that I am "anti-vax"? When I worked at The Scripps Research Institute (now Scripps Research), over half of the technologies I worked with were vaccine-related (vaccine against nicotine, vaccine against obesity, phage-display platform tech to isolate novel pathogen epitopes, all sorts of weirdo shit). Hell, in grad school at The Salk Institute, I knew Jonas Salk (great guy!). So, what am I getting at? Vaccines are swell!
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

They want your leg like a pack of rabid dogs, Viva..

Did you get you rabies vaccine?

interesting take, it's well documented that the Southern states are the least vaxxed, WY & ID are the 2 exceptions

fyi-this was my first vax of any kind since about 1970. not antivax, just didn't see the need until now

It didn't change, just another group or two jumped onto the bandwagon seemingly in the last 10-15 years but I could be wrong about that range.

Have we reached herd immunity yet?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Have we reached herd immunity yet?
    Nope
    Only herd mentality

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Which one did you get? My wife got Moderna and is just getting over it. I got Pfizer and Im fine. Got negative test results back Monday.
    Pfizer. I got it pretty early (Jan/Feb), and I'm starting to see reports that you're less protected after about 5-6 months (hence the booster shot). Also, unvaccinated coworker picked it up, and I was in close contact for five days with him before he and another vaccinated coworker tested positive. Due to nature of our work, there isn't much option for distancing, made him wear a mask when practical. A few days after we all got sent home, I developed a slight cough that I otherwise would have thought nothing of, and then tested positive. So the unvaxxed guy definitely had it worse, and it probably took several days of constant exposure for the two vaxxed guys to get sick.
    “I really lack the words to compliment myself today.” - Alberto Tomba

Pfizer. I got it pretty early (Jan/Feb), and I'm starting to see reports that you're less protected after about 5-6 months (hence the booster shot). Also, unvaccinated coworker picked it up, and I was in close contact for five days with him before he and another vaccinated coworker tested positive. Due to nature of our work, there isn't much option for distancing, made him wear a mask when practical. A few days after we all got sent home, I developed a slight cough that I otherwise would have thought nothing of, and then tested positive. So the unvaxxed guy definitely had it worse, and it probably took several days of constant exposure for the two vaxxed guys to get sick.
    My wife's shot was in Jan/Feb too. I'm getting nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    It didn't change, just another group or two jumped onto the bandwagon seemingly in the last 10-15 years but I could be wrong about that range.
    What changed is R's saw political advantage in being anti-vax, never mind that they're literally helping to kill people by doing it. So now you have the MAGA crowd along with the other loonies being anti-vax. Actually kind of makes me wish Delta were 100% lethal to unvaxed adults.

edit: kind of...I guess I don't literally wish death on them, but they fuck almost everything up.
    [quote][//quote]