Alien RS 28.0, Roxa RX 27.5, Kitten Factory Carbon Pow skis, Avy Gear, MSR Stove

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/VBdLqPR

Located in SLC

Scapra Alien RS 28.0 - $530 - Brand new, bought last year. No longer available new, asking what I paid. I bought an extra dyneema cord which I will include.

Roxa RX 1.0 27.5 - $230 - Used 20-25 days. Great balance of uphill and downhill performance, 1250g weight. 299bsl. The velcro on one of the straps is peeling, doesn't affect performance. If you're looking for info on these, they are extremely similar to the Movement Freetour and Hagan boots.

Kitten Factory Carbon Pow skis with Fritschi Vipec bindings - $430 - The skis are 186 cm long and 119mm wide at the waist. Kitten Factory was a small brand that made skis right here in Salt Lake City. The skis were previously mounted once, and the Vipec bindings are set up slightly behind the factory recommended line. The skis had a small core shot that was repaired professionally (see photo) and there is some minor topsheet chipping near the bindings, otherwise they are in very good condition with 25-30 days on them total. The bindings are currently set up for a 312 BSL boot with room for adjustment. Skis with bindings weigh just over 2400g. I can include brand new glidelite skins for extra.

*SOLD* Black Diamond Transfer 3 shovel and Tour 280 probe - $75 for both - lightly used

*SOLD* MSR Whisperlite International stove w/fuel bottle - $90 - Stove is brand new, bought years ago for a trip that got cancelled. Stove can burn white gas, kerosene and unleaded auto fuel. I am including a lightly used 22oz MSR-brand fuel bottle.
    Last edited by Benneke10; 08-30-2021 at 10:01 AM.

Good deal on that stove! Free bump

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Gravity always wins...

Damn, those KF's are tempting AF!
    I have PFD's, Chairman and Toors already. Really would like some Hefês ideally
    How much w/ those skins?

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    Damn, those KF's are tempting AF!
    I have PFD's, Chairman and Toors already. Really would like some Hefês ideally
    How much w/ those skins?
    I have some new BD Glidelites, thinking an extra $100 for those. I also have a pair of new Contour Hybrid Mohair Pure Mohair skins that I was originally planning on using with the KFs which I'd sell for $150.

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    Really would like some Hefês ideally
    Heffy was a boss, RIP
    Wish KF was still making skis too.

Bump

Bump