Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Air France via Paris is still on.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Air France via Paris is still on.
    let's put it this way. by late feb this corona thing is basically over. one way or another.
    right now abou 1.X % of the countries is infected. In a few weeks the virus will run out of hosts.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    let's put it this way. by late feb this corona thing is basically over. one way or another.
    right now abou 1.X % of the countries is infected. In a few weeks the virus will run out of hosts.
    This is my hope.

rebooked on American through Philly. About the same cost. Have to leave earlier on Thursday (costing us about 1/2 a work day) but arrive much earlier Friday in ZRH making for an easier trek to Rueras and fly over on a Dreamliner vs. a 767, so pretty much a wash or even a slight improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mike View Post
    rebooked on American through Philly. About the same cost. Have to leave earlier on Thursday (costing us about 1/2 a work day) but arrive much earlier Friday in ZRH making for an easier trek to Rueras and fly over on a Dreamliner vs. a 767, so pretty much a wash or even a slight improvement.
    It's been a little wild trying to hold on to a decent itinerary. First Air Canada and then Delta canceled routes. (re)Booked a third time on SWISS through SFO. It ended up the cheapest yet, but we have to extend a day and ride United from SEATAC. Let's go!

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    i’m in for 3/9 - 3/17, stoked. my wife got some swag together based on the gnarnicorn - beanies design beanies/patches/shirts/stickers, there are minimum’s to meet on each item, so i’ll follow up here if we get to tha my point. i will bring some stickers for sure. google form here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1v10.../edit#settings

Attachment 396300

i owe this a bump and a bit more detail.

we are still trying to hit minimum orders on beanies and shirts; need a minimum of 12 beanies and 24 shirts. we’ll get there on beanies but it’s not looking like we’ll hit minimum on the shirts by wide margin and have less flexibility to do so unfortunately. i also don't think we'll get to the minimum orders on the red/blue BBI design but will get to minimums on the euro design. so i think consolidating to the euro design is the play.

not stated previously, we’re pretty flexible on sourcing colors for beanies (i don’t have a good reference to provide) so if you want a color not shown leave a note and we’ll try to make it happen (shoot me a message if you’re having second thoughts).

we’ll take orders until January 31st to have some time to request/collect payments and process/ship out orders

i’m gettin my ski legs and gettin excited

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1641876858.614184.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	1,007.5 KB 
ID:	400653

Order added to google form...even if I can't go.

Added some things to the order.

This should be posted in the INW BBI thread too.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post
    Added some things to the order.

This should be posted in the INW BBI thread too.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    This.

In for a t-shirt, patches, and stickers.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

bump and I ordered a couple of shirts.

Couple shirts and patches ordered!

Going to put an order in.

Still planning on attending. Piece I am trying to sort out is if my return preflight test comes back positive. I see I need to isolate at least five days if asymptomatic, so that means a hotel in Zurich. I will pack some N95 masks so I feel comfortable going out for walks. Not sure from reading what I need to clear to return. Is just a hotel receipt and my description of my health enough? I am guessing a negative antigen test could be problematic. Not seeing a clear answer on the US government travel linked cdc website. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...uarantine.html

I bought the cheapest ticket on Swiss air. Are airlines looking for last minute top dollar in this situation or are they reasonable? I will contact Swiss Air, but wondering about others experiences.

Regarding the return pre flight test, vendul knows a local pharmacy that can do them. My strategy is to take the test the day before and if I come up positive, just stay put.
    Zurich hotels are a lot more expensive than around Sedrun.

I pulsed airfare through kayak for SEA<->ZRH and they seem pretty similar to 3 months ago. I set the search to look for fares that include 1 carryon and 1 checked bag.
    https://www.kayak.com/flights/SEA-ZR...t=bestflight_a .

You can try google flight search too.
    SwissAir couples with United, so that's a pass for me. I try for the euro carriers like Air France, Lufthansa, British Air where the in air perks seem better.

EUROBBI2022 MARCH 1-20 2022 MOUNTAIN LODGE SEDRUN, SWITZERLAND

Our tiny village has put up a covid test center, it’s open daily from 3 to 5 p.m. and it’s free of charge.
    The once that cannot delay their flight, could get tested every couple of days, so in case they turn positive they can quarantine here ( can always go touring ).
    If someone turns positive on their last day… we’ll find them a place to crash

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando TGR Forums

So far I’m on my third flight cancellation from Delta. The last one required a 5 hour phone call to rebook the new flight. I hope to god it’s the last change but who knows. It’s hard to believe it’s only 6 weeks away now.

In the past, group communication has been important.
    To that end, I'm installing signal: https://signal.org/en/

It's not Zuckerfied yet and has Euro usage and support.

I'll create a group on there for EuroBBI2022 attendees.

For those that want to join the signal EuroBBI2022 group, please install the app and PM me your phone #

Quote Originally Posted by vendul View Post
    Our tiny village has put up a covid test center, it’s open daily from 3 to 5 p.m. and it’s free of charge.
    The once that cannot delay their flight, could get tested every couple of days, so in case they turn positive they can quarantine here ( can always go touring ).

Rad, thank you. I've been a little worried about that.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Good info here: you need one of these cards to get entry into Switzerland.

We're within the 60 day window.

Quote Originally Posted by GKWood View Post
    FYI (didn't see any info on it), apparently you need to register here to get your vaccine passport "converted" to a Swiss Vaccine Certificate here (fee = 30 CHF; processing takes a few days):https://covidcertificate-form.admin.ch/form

Website with some more FAQs etc: https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home...eltigkeit.html

I got mine recently. I downloaded the Swiss vaccine certificate app and had it within 12hrs of submitting an application

+1 downloaded app but ended up submitting info through the site. cert showed up on the app/site the next day

OK, the signal group EuroBBI2022 has been created.
    shroom, jackattack and vendul are in.

Please reference your tgr handle when making a join request or PM me.

This seems relevant here:

Quote Originally Posted by https://www.admin.ch/gov/en/start/documentation/media-releases.msg-id-86839.html
    Amended rules on testing to enter Switzerland
    From Saturday, 22 January, persons who have been vaccinated or who have recovered from COVID-19 will no longer be required to present a negative PCR or rapid antigen test before entering Switzerland. Persons who are not vaccinated or who have not recovered from COVID-19 will
    still have to take the tests to enter the country. However, due to limited testing capacity, travellers will no longer be required to take follow-up tests four to seven days after arriving, meaning that the '3G' rule applies to enter Switzerland. The Passenger Locator Form (PLF) will only have to be completed by those travelling to Switzerland by plane or on a long-distance bus service.

No change to mask requirement
    Based on the outcome of the consultation, the Federal Council is not making any further changes regarding rules on isolation, a stricter mask requirement or a ban on face-to-face teaching at higher education institutions. It has also decided against tightening the national rules for large
    events, such as compulsory seating when eating/drinking or capacity restrictions, as requested by several cantons.

New prioritisation for PCR tests
    Due to the high demand for tests and stretched laboratory capacity, the Federal Office of Public Health will recommend to the cantons a new list to prioritise the handling of PCR tests:

1. People at high risk with symptoms or who have had contact with someone who has tested positive
    2. Pool tests in healthcare institutions (hospitals and clinics, retirement and care homes)
    3. Pool tests in critical infrastructures (defined by the cantons)
    4. Tests of people with symptoms (also possible using rapid antigen tests)
    5. Pool tests at schools
    6. Pool tests in the workplace
    7. Tests for professional or private travel (if PCR test required)
    8. Tests upon request (to obtain a test certificate)

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch

well aint that the kind of stuffs i needed to further convince my decision maker for attendance
    thanks hopes to make er happen
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    oh and i lead a app free life but ill git er signaled in and if she wont venmo my bbi euro swag cash
    l bet buster will
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno