database crash Sun 08/08/2021

crashed, no connect all day.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Why hasn’t there been a go fund me for a new box fan?

We should have enough if we all pitched in the change for a nickel.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Hi Buster Highman! Have you had enough of this technically primitive unstable on-line community running on 25 year-old technology? I bet you have! Do you wish there was a winter sports forum that runs on bombproof up-to-date hardware and software? Well there is! We have superior bandwidth and response times on our 5G superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual cloud storage for your photos and more.I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite you to "start fresh" at our friendly forums. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    How many box fans do you have?

At least our admins can spell.

Hi Buster Highmen! Have you had enough of this technically primitive unstable on-line community running on 25 year-old technology? I bet you have! Do you wish there was a winter sports forum that runs on bombproof up-to-date hardware and software? Well there is! We have superior bandwidth and response times on our 5G superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual cloud storage for your photos and more.I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite you to "start fresh" at our friendly forums. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Hi Buster Highmen! Have you had enough of this technically primitive unstable on-line community running on 25 year-old technology? I bet you have! Do you wish there was a winter sports forum that runs on bombproof up-to-date hardware and software? Well there is! We have superior bandwidth and response times on our 5G superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual cloud storage for your photos and more.I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite you to "start fresh" at our friendly forums. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    That's better, but your box fans just can't compete.