FS: Revel RW30 Wheels w/ Industry Nine 1/1 Hubs, Brand New

Pulled these off a new Ranger build I just got- they're brand new, never seen dirt or ever been mounted with tires or sealant. They come with rim tape installed and tubeless valve stems/cores. Specs:

- 29" wheels
    - Industry Nine 1/1 hubs
    - Boost front/rear
    - XD driver
    - 6-bolt brake mount

https://www.revelbikes.com/our-bikes/revel-wheels/

SOLD SOLD SOLD picked up around Denver/Boulder, or I'll ship for $50 more within the US. PM if interested.
    Last edited by smmokan; 08-05-2021 at 02:29 PM.

Did you special order those? Last I checked the Ranger uses the RW27 wheel as it's upgrade option

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Did you special order those? Last I checked the Ranger uses the RW27 wheel as it's upgrade option
    No, but I ordered the bike last fall so I'm guessing they had the build allocated before they released the RW27s this year.

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    No, but I ordered the bike last fall so I'm guessing they had the build allocated before they released the RW27s this year.
    Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Yeah the RW27 came out pretty recently so people were running RW30s on Rangers before that

This is ridiculously tempting I've recently started saving for a pair of RW30s with Hydras for my Rascal but this is a solid $1k cheaper. I'm into these wheels since I live around the corner from Revel and they're super cool about warranty stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    Yeah the RW27 came out pretty recently so people were running RW30s on Rangers before that

This is ridiculously tempting I've recently started saving for a pair of RW30s with Hydras for my Rascal but this is a solid $1k cheaper. I'm into these wheels since I live around the corner from Revel and they're super cool about warranty stuff
    I have a pair of rw30s/hydras and the wheels have been great. Tempted by this even though I have no use.

Quote Originally Posted by CantDog View Post
    I have a pair of rw30s/hydras and the wheels have been great. Tempted by this even though I have no use.
    Any noteworthy differences between 1/1 and Hydra? I'm running the 1/1s currently with the i9 Enduro rims and have no complaints, I was just sort of assuming Hydra since if i'm shelling out on wheels might as well go big, but if I can save a grand it's a harder sell. I'm not running a particularly light bike so not weight conscious and I'm generally not too picky about bike gear I just love the performance of carbon rims
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

That's a legit price.
    Hydra's aren't worth no $1,000 (and I love hydras)

Quote Originally Posted by XtrPickels View Post
    That's a legit price.
    Hydra's aren't worth no $1,000 (and I love hydras)
    For sure - this price is real good I'll likely buy these

On that note what do you guys think is a fair price for my Enduro S 1/1 wheelset? Got a few dings, scratches, and replaced spokes from a little over a year of heavy use but no dents or structural damage

For sure - this price is real good I'll likely buy these

On that note what do you guys think is a fair price for my Enduro S 1/1 wheelset? Got a few dings, scratches, and replaced spokes from a little over a year of heavy use but no dents or structural damage
    $500?

Any noteworthy differences between 1/1 and Hydra? I'm running the 1/1s currently with the i9 Enduro rims and have no complaints, I was just sort of assuming Hydra since if i'm shelling out on wheels might as well go big, but if I can save a grand it's a harder sell. I'm not running a particularly light bike so not weight conscious and I'm generally not too picky about bike gear I just love the performance of carbon rims
    I’ve got 1/1s on my gravel bike and they are great—I notice the difference in engagement but I’ve never thought about the other hubset when I’m on any particular bike.