30-40mm rise carbon bar?

Did a bunch of searching and wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a 35mm clamp bar with a 35 ish rise, maybe 780 ish wide? Getting tired of clicking on every effing bar on Jenson trying to find a match. I’m on the enve m7, with a 20mm rise and I’m getting some neck pain. No spacers left on top.

Noticed enve makes the same bar I have in a 40mm rise but maybe there’s something else out there that’s not so damn expensive and just as good?

Thanks for any beta.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by justcuz View Post
    Did a bunch of searching and wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a 35mm clamp bar with a 35 ish rise, maybe 780 ish wide? Getting tired of clicking on every effing bar on Jenson trying to find a match. I’m on the enve m7, with a 20mm rise and I’m getting some neck pain. No spacers left on top.

Noticed enve makes the same bar I have in a 40mm rise but maybe there’s something else out there that’s not so damn expensive and just as good?

Thanks for any beta.

OneUp comes in 35mm rise, 35mm clamp

I like Chromag bars, but the prices have really climbed.

e13 Race Carbon bar can be a 35. Wife has it and likes it.

230g at 800mm; 760mm min

I've tried the Race Face SIXC 800x35 and Renthal Fatbars carbon 800x30. The SIXC is really stiff, I didn't mind it once I got used to it and was riding a lot, ran it on my DH bikes and trail bike for a bit, but I bet I wouldn't like it now riding less. The Renthal is a bit more compliant, still stiff but more damping feeling. Have heard the Chromag BZA is awesome as well as the OneUp. I have a Santa Cruz AM 35 I picked up cheap that I haven't had time to try yet.

All good options. The one up might be a winner.