Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    Yeah vasi was tough. Kadri! Good to have him back. Pretty quick recovery for surgery on your hand...
    He was in a ton of pain, no doubt. More determination than anyone else though.
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

Death. Taxes. Jon Cooper bitching about losing a game in the playoffs

THAT'S RIGHT - FORMER TORONTO MAPLE LEAF CONN SMYTHE KADRI COMES THROUGH YET AGAIN

EVEN BROKEN BONES AND SURGERY CAN'T STOP THE GREATEST TORONTO BOY LEFT IN THE PLAYOFFS FROM PULLING HIS TEAM TO VICTORY. WOOOOO!!

Name:  nazem-kadri.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  52.8 KB

That's like Elon Musk's preschool bragging about churning out the richest person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by heckacali View Post
    That's like Elon Musk's preschool bragging about churning out the richest person in the world.
    University, but whatever; we take what we can get.

NHL 2021-2022 Season

If Colorado wins, with DU’s NCAA championship, Denver becomes the center of the hockey world this year.

That’s almost as annoying as a team from Florida winning the cup three years in a row.

Almost.

Avs are damn good, but don't discount us as a good hockey town. So many transplants here, Amelie is always packed, even in off years. Also, it is cold in there, which is a nice change sometimes.

Fair enough. Just giving TB some shit

NHL 2021-2022 Season

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    Avs are damn good, but don't discount us as a good hockey town. So many transplants here, Amelie is always packed, even in off years. Also, it is cold in there, which is a nice change sometimes.
    Yeah, Avs are no 2 behind the Donkies. Definitely a good hockey town.

And we keep our ice in good condition. Apparently the ice in TB last night was absolute shit. Slushy with holes. Like skating on Evergreen Lake.

That looked like a pretty weak shot from Kadri--not surprising for a man with a broken thumb. Vasileski was fooled by the change-up.

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    I hear the ice is garbage

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Vasileski was fooled by the change-up.
    Ever play net? I'm not good at it at all, but I can assure you a player coming across the ice right in front of you is the hardest shot to save, especially if they're on their forehand. It's the worst!

Also not sure how you're fooled by a change-up from a shot 8" in front of you... Shot was hard enough to lodge itself between the net and the back bar. Those nets are tighter than you think.

My point: Not even a f***ing WALRUS can stop FORMER TORONTO MAPLE LEAF NAZEM!!

It’ll be interesting to see what happens tonight. Some of the Bolts didn’t seem too confident listening to them yesterday. Could be normal hockey stoicism, or they could know they aren’t the better team

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    It’ll be interesting to see what happens tonight. Some of the Bolts didn’t seem too confident listening to them yesterday. Could be normal hockey stoicism, or they could know they aren’t the better team
    Cheaters never prosper (3 times)!!

Corey Perry can go and fuck himself. I hope he cries tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    Ever play net? I'm not good at it at all, but I can assure you a player coming across the ice right in front of you is the hardest shot to save, especially if they're on their forehand. It's the worst!

Also not sure how you're fooled by a change-up from a shot 8" in front of you... Shot was hard enough to lodge itself between the net and the back bar. Those nets are tighter than you think.

My point: Not even a f***ing WALRUS can stop FORMER TORONTO MAPLE LEAF NAZEM!!
    I guess I should've been cunting up the thread rooting for all the ex-blackhawks...

Gonna be a fun game tonight. My ex-goalie wife is gonna lose her shit if the Avs pull it off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by lifelinksplit View Post
    I guess I should've been cunting up the thread rooting for all the ex-blackhawks...

Gonna be a fun game tonight. My ex-goalie wife is gonna lose her shit if the Avs pull it off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app
    Meh, she can't have been that good if she couldn't even stop you from scoring.. Sorry, low hanging fruit there..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Av’s hoist the cup tonight.

Denver is all in on the Avs. Tons of people in jerseys and hats today everywhere you look
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

I gotta agree, Lightning looked more like turtles late in the 3rd and O/T. Add some altitude and they're not going to keep up well enough to win a game in Denver.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Denver is all in on the Avs. Tons of people in jerseys and hats today everywhere you look
    Already crazy here and only going to get more. Tonight is going to be a fucking party.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Already crazy here and only going to get more. Tonight is going to be a fucking party.
    Wish I was there. I went to the watch party at McNichols in 96 when they clinched. So much fun. Until the tear gas at least.

Go Avs

First goal Kemper let in was weak. Gotta have that. He is the Cup kryptonite for CO.

Lotta action to end the 2nd — good game going