Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

NHL 2021-2022 Season

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    McDavid... turning people into cones out there, holy shit!
    That was insane

Yew!

Well, that was a crazy night. After the 5-0 Leafs win, we've collectively completed the entire planning of the first iteration of the parade route. If you'd like us to bring the cup near you, please post up your closest major intersection and I'll have it added to the tour.

GO LEAFS GO!!

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    Well, that was a crazy night. After the 5-0 Leafs win, we've collectively completed the entire planning of the first iteration of the parade route. If you'd like us to bring the cup near you, please post up your closest major intersection and I'll have it added to the tour.

GO LEAFS GO!!
    Haha! Let’s see how well this sarcasm ages!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I'd give him some crap about it but after last night's B's game I'm keeping my mouth shut for now.

Apparently the the Preds didnt get the memo that Cale Makar is one bad MF'er...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by lifelinksplit View Post
    Apparently the the Preds didnt get the memo that Cale Makar is one bad MF'er...

Kid is insanely good

If the Aves-Pred's series goes beyond 4 games, it will either be cause the Aves want to win the series in game 5 at home or some bookie has put the fix in.

Quote Originally Posted by uburoi View Post
    If the Aves-Pred's series goes beyond 4 games, it will either be cause the Aves want to win the series in game 5 at home or some bookie has put the fix in.
    Should be a sweep, but in playoff hockey I always factor a win in for the weaker team

Bruins gotta dig deep tonight or they're in big trouble. Like maybe end-of-an-era trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Like maybe end-of-an-era trouble.
    Lets hope so.

GO LEAFS GO!!
    Wait! What? TO has a hockey team!!??

Calgary's game one was damn entertaining for a one goal game.

GO FLAMES!!!

Lets hope so.
    Don't worry, you'll still have Marchand to hate for a few more years.

Don't worry, you'll still have Marchand to hate for a few more years.
    The entire world hates Marchand. Watching Boston finally fade to irrelevancy will be some wonderful schadenfreude. They've had their turn long enough!

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    Wait! What? TO has a hockey team!!??
    I've added Terrace to the list. We should be rolling through your town late August.

Go Canes.. Go Stars, Go Rangers.. in that order. Loved supporting each when I lived there.. Carolina now..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

NHL 2021-2022 Season

Capitals played a proper game of hockey last night. However Wilson being injured in the first 90 seconds makes me worried. Let’s see if it one and done or they can keep this up. This is actually a familiar pattern! They always get hopes up before punching the fans square in the nuts!

Flames were lucky to get out of their game with a win considering all the penalties they took.

Boston man! I dunno…

Meanwhile in Raleigh.. Gonna need a bigger box...

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...8g&oe=627C8B18
    Last edited by SumJongGuy; 05-07-2022 at 05:21 PM.

Nice win by my Wild last night. The Blues were selling violence and we didn’t buy it. We stuck to our game and outplayed them 5 on 5. As much as I wanted to see Schenn ended, I’ll take the series win.

We have our formula to beat them. Stick to it. looking good too.

Refs continue to let the Canes get away with egregious shit while calling the B's for touches but fuckem. They reset that shit now let's go.

ps that guy DeAngelo is a punk.

It was pretty entertaining to watch the Canes rookie goalie fuck with the rat the other night.

Also lots of high sticks with blood so far this playoffs. I havent heard anything but I hope Kuemper can play again or at least not lose an eye after that spear.

Refs continue to let the Canes get away with egregious shit while calling the B's for touches but fuckem. They reset that shit now let's go.
    You got the whole third period with a man advantage. Looks lore like your goons are tripping over themselves to get the calls.

ps that guy DeAngelo is a punk.
    Agreed. First player I'd trade if I got to make decisions like that. Trump loving homophonic asshat isn't a good fit here.. But then the new owner's from Houston so there's that. Regardless of the promises I do see him moving the team down there in a few years.. Wouldn't even have to change the name.. Houston Hurricanes.. ..

I didn't know any of that shit about DeAngelo, I just watched him play. But the rest of it figures.

I didn't know any of that shit about DeAngelo, I just watched him play. But the rest of it figures.
    After a number of off-ice incidents involving the former 19th-overall pick, the Rangers appeared to reach their breaking point after DeAngelo was involved in an altercation with teammate Alexandar Georgiev outside the locker room following an overtime loss earlier this year.

Soon after, in February, then-Rangers GM Jeff Gorton said the defender had played his last game for the club.

“I had spoke to him at that time and said: `Listen, if there’s any more issues here, the time is going to come where we’re going to put you on waivers and move on. No more issues. If your name is in anything at all that we have to hear, we’re going to move on,” Gorton said at the time.

“I made that statement to him, something happened and I pretty much have to stay true to my word here and the organization’s word that it was time to move on.”

DeAngelo was signed to a two-year, $9.6-million deal by the Rangers in October 2020 after a productive 2019-20 season. Following the team’s decision to move on from the defenceman, DeAngelo was placed on waivers and went unclaimed.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/rangers...buyout/sn-amp/