Jobs in Queensbury, NY (West Mtn, near Saratoga Springs)

We are Hiring! Join the West Mountain Team Today!

West Mountain is Now Hiring!
    Join the Team Today
    Are you looking for a great place to work with awesome perks? Join the West Mountain Team Today! West Mountain is now looking for qualified candidates for the following full-time, year-round and part-time seasonal positions:

Assistant to the General Manager
    This is a full-time, year around position responsible for working directly with the General Manager on events, human resources, reporting, scheduling, sales and events. Must have great communication and organizational skills, strong computer skills, sales experience, and must work well with others. Please email your resume to sara@westmountain.com and list the job title in the subject line.

Front Desk Sales Associates
    Full-time, year-round positions available. Front Desk Sales Associates are responsible for group and front desk sales and events. Must have sales experience, great communication and organization skills, strong computer skills, and must work well with others. Please email your resume to sara@westmountain.com and list the job title in the subject line.

Snow and Summer Sports Assistant Manager
    This is a full-time, year-round position responsible for organizing and implementing winter programming and lessons in the winter and organizing and implementing summer programming and lessons in the summer. Must have great communication and organizational skills, strong computer skills, must be a proficient skier or snowboarder (if you have a PSIA certification please note), and must work well with others. Please email your resume to sara@westmountain.com and list the job title in the subject line.

Race Coaches
    These are full-time seasonal positions. All coaches work under the direction of Alpine Race Director Steve Lathrop. Must have a strong background in ski racing, great communication and organizational skills, and must work well with others. Please email your resume to sara@westmountain.com and list the job title in the subject line.

Bartenders/servers/cooks
    Full-time and Part-time seasonal positions available. Must have current bartending, cooking or serving history, must be personable, and must get along well with others, Please email your resume to sara@westmountain.com and list the job title in the subject line.

Lift Supervisor
    This is a full-time, year-round position responsible for hiring and scheduling lift attendants in the winter and summer months, overseeing daily winter and summer protocol, and adhering to safety protocols. Please email your resume to spencer@westmountain.com and list the job title in the subject line.

Mechanic/Lift Mechanic
    This is a full-time, year-round position responsible for maintaining heavy and light equipment, chairlifts and other mechanical devices. Please email your resume to spencer@westmountain.com and list the job title in the subject line.
    [quote][//quote]

Assistant to the general manager reminded me of Dwight and the office.

I like to ride my bike to work, are there bike paths I can ride on?
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Yeah, that's no problem. The place sells Pedialyte in the cafeteria. Just stay on the shoulder on I-87, unless there are joggers or dog-walkers inconveniencing you. Then take a lane.
    [quote][//quote]