Anyone have luck with Epic Pass Refund?

Anyone have any luck getting refunded on Epic pass for the 20-21 season?

I didn't use mine at all. Was denied refund. Can't imagine I was the only one who thought Epic Coverage would apply to this past season.

You were supposed to apply for a refund on their website before May 31, didn't you read the fine print?

*I didn't either, my wife never used her Edge Card since the border never opened and I spaced out. People I know who followed the rules got checks in the mail.

I applied back in January.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseBrooklyn View Post
    I applied back in January.
    What reason did you give?

I applied to have my wife's pass refunded in late Feb. which was less than 30 days after our County's stay-at-home order ended (and it had lasted for more than 30 days which was a Qualifying Event for refund). They refunded it in about 10 days (a check to her even though I bought her pass), then she skied 3 days on Buddy tickets from my pass (2 days @$81 at Kirkwood and 1 @$106 at Heavenly when she got cold and there was nowhere to warm up so I took her back to cabin at 12:30) and skied Kirkwood's closing day on an employee 1/2 pass voucher. So I spent about $20 more on her 4 days than was refunded from her pass. But on my third attempt (after twice hearing someone will get back to you and they never did) they agreed the 44% credit she received on her 2019-20 pass (as she only had 3 days before COVID shutdown) toward 2020-21 pass will be rolled over and applied to her 2021-22 pass as terms and conditions say it 'may'.

There is a Facebook group Epic Pass Class Action Lawsuit, but not sure they will get anywhere as having to quarantine before or after going skiing was not a Qualifying Event. Not wanting to travel or not using pass before season ended were also not Qualifying Events. But also I've heard of people getting hurt and not getting refund. Maybe they did not apply within 30 days.
    Last edited by tseeb; 08-12-2021 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Adding more details

From Ontario, had qualifying stay at home order during their winter season for over 30 days, 2 unused 5 day edge cards, applied for refund in first week of April and got denied, been a shit show since with promised call backs and bs boiler plate emails that don’t apply to me sent more that 60 days after my last calls to them. Fucking shit show extraordinaire.

Quote Originally Posted by M_R View Post
    From Ontario, had qualifying stay at home order during their winter season for over 30 days, 2 unused 5 day edge cards, applied for refund in first week of April and got denied, been a shit show since with promised call backs and bs boiler plate emails that don’t apply to me sent more that 60 days after my last calls to them. Fucking shit show extraordinaire.
    Eventually u get a letter in the mail from their insurance provider telling you that you don’t qualify...happened to me. So I didn’t renew my pass. F-them.