Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    home is kinderhook ny for me, across the river. beautiful farm country and epic dirt road riding.

i worked at the depuey canal house while in school at CIA 20 plus yrs ago. bobbie d(robert de niro) would frequent the place.

cool tr!

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    home is kinderhook ny for me, across the river. beautiful farm country and epic dirt road riding.

i worked at the depuey canal house while in school at CIA 20 plus yrs ago. bobbie d(robert de niro) would frequent the place.

cool tr!
    Nice. My best attempt at working in an office happened in Kinderhook… at a small market research/merchandising firm. I think I made it ten months.

How was the flight?

More importantly, how's Newark?

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    How was the flight?

More importantly, how's Newark?
    Flight went off without a hitch. I got the first row after first class so I could actually stretch my legs. Newark was the same as always. Driving home while getting monsooned on was more gripping than the flight.

Between a rock and a soft place. Aberdare and The Brecon Beacons, Wales
    Excellent

Spent 11 Summers further down the river out of Middletown but got upriver whenever I could.

Miss it

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pow View Post
    Excellent

Spent 11 Summers further down the river out of Middletown but got upriver whenever I could.

Miss it
    Equilibrium is the brewery in Middletown I just visited... absolutely top notch.

We were back for a week this summer, it was awesome. paddled on Sacket lake, great food, great road biking.... my family time was pretty low stress.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Between a rock and a soft place. Aberdare and The Brecon Beacons, Wales
    Quote Originally Posted by grskier View Post
    Equilibrium is the brewery in Middletown I just visited... absolutely top notch.

We were back for a week this summer, it was awesome. paddled on Sacket lake, great food, great road biking.... my family time was pretty low stress.
    Excellent