FS: 2002 Ford Excursion Limited 7.3L Diesel

Listed the excursion for sale on the Denver craigslist to see if anyone is interested. Anyone along the front range have real interest? If so, hit me up.

2002 Ford excursion limited with leather, 4 wheel drive, and the 7.3L diesel. Currently sitting at 177,xxx miles. A few minor issues but nothing that would stop me from driving cross country tomorrow if I had a reason.

Asking $20,000 but happy to negotiate with a qualified buyer in person.

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/...356659443.htmlClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20210726_131755-01.jpeg 
Views:	153 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	380571
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

What’s the overall length and or wheelbase?
    How does it do with a cold start in the morning after a -15 night?
    Mpg?

We had one of those on a fire crew when new, and between “normal” fire crew usage smashing it, hard, on rocks and stumps and 1000s of miles of dusty washboard and up and down mountain roads with 7 grown men and a ton of gear…and a number of extraordinary incidents of angry fire guys taking out aggression driving it really, really hard….it was the toughest, gnarliest rig I’ve ever known.

I wish I had that kind of money.

Google says 226" long and 137" wheel base.

I had trouble starting it in Tabernash a couple years ago after sitting in minus 20 overnight. So I had the glow plugs and batteries replaced and now it cranks like a champ no matter the temp. Got about 14mpg combines when I used to track the mileage but I don't drive it enough these days to bother.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!

Interesting it’s got the same wheelbase as my truck but body is a foot longer if that’s correct. They look pretty similar actually.
    Sent you a PM with my number.

When I was converting my Yukon XL, I was wishing it was one of these instead. Difference was Yukon XL or Suburbans could be had with same mileage for $4k.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Gone?
    Someone once told me that I ski like a Scandinavian angel.

Yessir. It went fast. Prolly listed it too cheap @ 20k. 2nd guy in line bought it sight unseen as he was out of town when I posted it so he sent his buddy a wire for 20k and the dude brought me cash that night.