Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    +1 for this, except small/small tall. i really want a FRS jacket this year. please help me make this happen

your guys' bross hoodies are so dope. favorite layer ever.
    Plus if you make this happen, tgapp and I will send photos of us doing powder 8s and drinking fancy ass coffee in them while in a BC hut.

^^ so that patrol jacket, i checked , def was size large, sorry on that one

thanks everyone for your participation and support for our made in Colorado technical goods. i assure you that we want to serve you in getting u what u want, we just are jammed in production with jobs trickling out into 2022….

for anyone requesting a size you think u need that we do not have, double check your sizing against our chart and or contact for sizing assistance which we do after all sales. we can just do it in advance if u have not been a past customer….

also there are some jackets listed as antero 4’s that are on normal sizing with other brands which means a med north face or whatever = antero 4 med, etc, these jackets had different specs than ski jackets but are still made from neoshell. there are some charcoals etc….

aside from that , the most wonderful new thing keeping our production busy also prevents us from cranking out anymore ski jackets in sizes some of you are after. not that it matters , but i remember one or two seasons we here i sewed many smalls and small talls and then seemed to get stuck with them and that size lingered seemingly forever in stock. i kinda swore off making more, as a happy median sweet spot seems to b
    elusive…..

ok the powdr 8’s have us…..
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Antero 4 == Mountain Parka?

Seems like a reasonable deal but frankly love the collar design of the II/II-plus too much to easily give it up in a garment I'll probably wear for better part of decade.

^ yes mtn parka, .......I understand
    www.freeridesystems.com

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Finally got one of our testers to take a photo of the proto vest. This is a size Large in our Walnut brown softshell fabric. Same as the fabric used for the Antero 2. The model is 6'1" maybe 6'2". Huge fan of this hoodless version. Good thing this wasn't a size Medium or I would be wearing it every day in the evening. I tend to "run hot" and rarely do I go to a hoody. Keeping the wind/mist off my core but allowing the arms to breath puts me right in my comfort zone on summer mountain evenings/nights or fall/spring during the day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6098445db567a66bb3cdc87c7f164eb306764b99-1.jpeg 
Views:	77 
Size:	159.8 KB 
ID:	384316

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6098445db567a66bb3cdc87c7f164eb306764b99-3.jpeg 
Views:	77 
Size:	152.1 KB 
ID:	384317

I bet that’d be a killer piece for cool weather MTB forays.

Oh hell yes. Sign me up for one of them there vest units!! Perfect for fall and spring outings.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

FS: 12TH ANNUAL 21-22 FREERIDE SYSTEMS THREADS FOR SHREDS JACKET TRADE in UP to $200

Uhmmmm, yeah, I want one of those! Take my $$
    Fear, Doubt, Disbelief, you have to let it all go. Free your mind!

Almost any color but brown and count me in!
    John

www.ReRax.net/index.html ... The Smarter way to carry gear!

Like the brown but orange could be good mtb riding in hunting season.

like the vest, would be interested as well, and definitely hoodless.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    Like the brown but orange could be good mtb riding in hunting season.
    I would love an orange vest for hunting season. No hood
    Full zip. No pockets
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Quote Originally Posted by BFD View Post
    those eels mate for life. Hopefully that clown put it back alive.
    Damn G. I did put it back alive.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Blaze orange and I will actually use it while hunting. Hopefully we can get these cooking between all the projects we have right now.

Bump in this up. Have had several happy customers recently. Your old jacket may be worth more than you think!

How easy would it be to have a slight dropped tail in the back of that vest? Cause crack kills, man.

so tempted by the medium talls i see

but at 6' and 150lbs i think i'll be swimming in them

fyi, I'm about the same height, 170 lbs, and the medium A3 fits really well. The A2+ fits about the same but I find the neck flaps (for lack of a better description) just a little too big for my pencil neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    fyi, I'm about the same height, 170 lbs, and the medium A3 fits really well. The A2+ fits about the same but I find the neck flaps (for lack of a better description) just a little too big for my pencil neck.
    u prob already know this but there is an elastic cord and cord lock at the top of the back of the collar....cinch that thing up and vVoila ! skinny necks handled...

^ noted on vest drop tail...but may have to be version 2.0 as our patterns are finished and any more edits will only cause delays because i would have to sew some samples ....if we have time to do a run, its going to be quick....
    www.freeridesystems.com

^ noted on vest drop tail...but may have to be version 2.0 as our patterns are finished and any more edits will only cause delays because i would have to sew some samples ....if we have time to do a run, its going to be quick....[/QUOTE]

Roger that!

FS: 12TH ANNUAL 21-22 FREERIDE SYSTEMS THREADS FOR SHREDS JACKET TRADE in UP to $200

^ noted on vest drop tail...but may have to be version 2.0 as our patterns are finished and any more edits will only cause delays because i would have to sew some samples ....if we have time to do a run, its going to be quick....[/QUOTE]

Roger that!

so tempted by the medium talls i see

but at 6' and 150lbs i think i'll be swimming in them
    I'm 6'2" / 180. I have plenty of room in my medium A2+ for layering. I think a M-tall would be perfect for me. I tend to think you'd prefer a S-Tall unless you're more into Tanner Hall style.

Given FRS are pieces you're liable to own for a decade compromising on size doesn't make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    I'm 6'2" / 180. I have plenty of room in my medium A2+ for layering. I think a M-tall would be perfect for me. I tend to think you'd prefer a S-Tall unless you're more into Tanner Hall style.

Given FRS are pieces you're liable to own for a decade compromising on size doesn't make sense to me.
    Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. I like looking like euro trash, and my layering system is already very trim. Damn.

I keep checking for small talls but it seems unlikely at this point.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. I like looking like euro trash, and my layering system is already very trim. Damn.

I keep checking for small talls but it seems unlikely at this point.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
    we normally ask this in a post purchase pre ship questionaire....more important than height is distance from top of beltline to bottom of neck. Think about it , what if your height is in a longer neck ( i am tall with short neck), what if your height is in your legs? This will not influence the sizing of the body of a jacket and how it fits if you are going for Euro fit. So, if you do not know where to start measuring on your neck, put on a crew neck t-shirt and drop a string or measuring tape down your back to the top of your belt line, grab the bottom of tape or string and then bring it around to the front and take that reading. Post that measurement up or communicate it with the freeride systems customer service at help@freeridesystems.com and we can discuss. You may be a candidate for Small not small tall. I am 6'1.5" and can wear a medium. it is shorter for me than I want for skiing pow hard inbounds or storms but have certainly worn mediums on piste corduroy shredding. I would have no problem wearing that in the backcountry on bluebird short touring days. Hey, but when I use my sled I like to wear an XL , yep 2 sizes different. Why? because it is different set of qualifiers. But, for me my daily go to size is the Large.

so, give us more information. we will not steer you into something that is not going to meet your needs. we just dont
    www.freeridesystems.com

Are u guys set on the color orange for the vest or will there be another color or two to choose from? As always thank you for all you guys do and your products are superb for sure
    Thx again
    always forward but never straight