Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    PSA
    we had some retail orders for the new Sea Green color in the Antero 2+ that shipped to japan and to hedge against a potential sizing miss we pulled some other sizes to COA. Some of this will appear back in online inventory after the dust settles. we will announce when we kno for sure what we can sell and not risk the japow crowd. sorry for the inconvenience.
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    ^ *ahem* wrong
    ^^go to Tim's alpine sports in pbvil
    call first to make sure he has the stock out

also, down in Frisco, Recycle has some different stuff, anything that is a jacket with a very short collar and hood is on the Antero 4/Get a Round normal sizing where size Large = other brands size large. Any jacket that is Antero 2,2+,3 (tell by all with 4 to 5" high collars) are on the bigger freeride sizing where a Freeride Large = North Face , etc XL

Last time I was at Recycle they had a cool Large Neon Yello Antero 3 that has some slight stretch.
    Thanks!
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    Thanks!
    👍
    www.freeridesystems.com

Mea Culpa.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Wife and I want one. She went nuts for the color

If you got any small talls, I'd be interested and my anterro 2 in size small would be up for sale (might throw in gear swap soon anyway)

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sk8rat6587 View Post
    If you got any small talls, I'd be interested and my anterro 2 in size small would be up for sale (might throw in gear swap soon anyway)

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
    also in line for a small tall

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

PSA
    we had some retail orders for the new Sea Green color in the Antero 2+ that shipped to japan and to hedge against a potential sizing miss we pulled some other sizes to COA. Some of this will appear back in online inventory after the dust settles. we will announce when we kno for sure what we can sell and not risk the japow crowd. sorry for the inconvenience.
    If there is stock, do you have any Medium Talls?

we did not sew small talls as the last time we did it took a couple of seasons to sell them thru. we can put on list to do, try to come up with a couple of colors from what you see for our other sizes. altho i do want to launch a few new colors next time we sew.

^i know we do not have med talls in the sea green, sorry bout that

everyone make sure to contact customer service for sizing if you have not bought from us to confirm you are the size you think you are, otherwise we may sell something that could have fit you. this is just to be sure and safe, also those that have bought in past, nothing has
    changed so you guys should kno your sizes..

thanks all !!

if we are a little slow on the ping back from emails, it is just because we have been slammed , we will answer all as fast as possible
    www.freeridesystems.com

Might be the wrong spot to ask but I need a new jacket and have no experience with polartech neoshell or whatever it’s called. How’s it compare to goretex pro as that’s all I’ve had (dads 15yo? Arcteryx rush jacket)

Definitely interested in supporting small biz, especially considering that every brand getting bought out by these Chinese monoliths. Cool to see people still care about manufacturing in the us and giving people a job they can live off and be proud of.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by old mexico View Post
    Might be the wrong spot to ask but I need a new jacket and have no experience with polartech neoshell or whatever it’s called. How’s it compare to goretex pro as that’s all I’ve had (dads 15yo? Arcteryx rush jacket)

Definitely interested in supporting small biz, especially considering that every brand getting bought out by these Chinese monoliths. Cool to see people still care about manufacturing in the us and giving people a job they can live off and be proud of.

let me ask where you do most of your skiing/riding
    www.freeridesystems.com

Primarily the wasatch. Occasionally up north in Montana/Wyoming

Wish I could subscribed to get notified should any II or II-plus black or charcoal become availble in Medium or Medium-tall come into stock. I've got 5 seasons (300 days?) on my II-plus in green and it is still my go to jacket.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	117764919_10102231304419880_785687611657061597_n.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	172.3 KB 
ID:	381377

Full TGRBro outfit: FRS Antero II-plus green jacket, FRS bross hoodie, FTP gloves, Down skis.

I'd send ya'll a handful of coats for a black/charcoal one since most my inbounds days are patrolling. I love my hardface bross for warmer days under a vest.
    Last edited by doebedoe; 08-03-2021 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Wish I could subscribed to get notified should any II or II-plus black or charcoal become availble in Medium or Medium-tall come into stock. I've got 5 seasons (300 days?) on my II-plus in green and it is still my go to jacket.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	117764919_10102231304419880_785687611657061597_n.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	172.3 KB 
ID:	381377 I'd send ya'll a handful of coats for a black/charcoal one since most my inbounds days are patrolling. I love my hardface bross for warmer days under a vest.
    Nice pic!Brings up a good point.Micol, can we send it multiple jackets to pump up the trade in allowance? I also have several and would like to make some closet space at home. Not sure how this is handled but I like the concept.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by old mexico View Post
    Primarily the wasatch. Occasionally up north in Montana/Wyoming

I'll say this: Before I had any involvement with FRS Micol set me up with an Antero 3 in Neoshell. Instantly recognized that it is much much better than any of the shells I have had from any other brand in 30+ years on skis. The Neoshell is the real deal. I have several FRS shells now and have turned all of my friends onto FRS too. My original Antero 3 with 150+ days in Montana inbounds and BC is still as good as new.

sweet pic indeed!!

so we can’t do multiple trades but we have been pretty liberal with values so try us w your best trade and see what happens

wrg isn’t there black or charcoal sumthin or other? i’ve got an actual black and red neoshell jkt we made for patrol trial that was worn minimally, i will have to fish it out from somewhere and not sure of size. also we will get an opportunity to make some antero 2 weight in solid black starting in october where we are going to piggy back on another custom order. those jkts will have like a tiny bit shorter collar, put sips and i think zip off hood . i will update on that tomorrow, that will be a very limited run of mayb 20 to bring up the quantity of this other groups order, will have some cool black vest or same fabric and weight too. this fabric is proprietary we had made for special govt job and badass, i personally winter tested a sample of it in a dif color back in day while i was in montana mountain backcountry . it is sweet and will make a great highly breathable water proofed winter jacket
    www.freeridesystems.com

For sizing, as a Patagonia/Arc'teryx small am I pretty much out of luck? If I tried on a medium in one of those brands that should roughly equate to an Antero II/3 small as I understand it. Is that correct?

I was envisioning a Melanzana style sweat shop... Where you have to book an appointment a week in advance to buy something and watch people work.
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Quote Originally Posted by davjr96 View Post
    For sizing, as a Patagonia/Arc'teryx small am I pretty much out of luck? If I tried on a medium in one of those brands that should roughly equate to an Antero II/3 small as I understand it. Is that correct?
    yes that would probably be pretty close
    www.freeridesystems.com

sweet pic indeed!!

so we can’t do multiple trades but we have been pretty liberal with values so try us w your best trade and see what happens

wrg isn’t there black or charcoal sumthin or other? i’ve got an actual black and red neoshell jkt we made for patrol trial that was worn minimally, i will have to fish it out from somewhere and not sure of size. also we will get an opportunity to make some antero 2 weight in solid black starting in october where we are going to piggy back on another custom order. those jkts will have like a tiny bit shorter collar, put sips and i think zip off hood . i will update on that tomorrow, that will be a very limited run of mayb 20 to bring up the quantity of this other groups order, will have some cool black vest or same fabric and weight too. this fabric is proprietary we had made for special govt job and badass, i personally winter tested a sample of it in a dif color back in day while i was in montana mountain backcountry . it is sweet and will make a great highly breathable water proofed winter jacket
    Sweet deal -- I'm not super particular on exact design and the Antero 2 type fabric is a better patrol jacket than the 2-plus hardshell in my opinion. I'll try to keep a heads up. Also be curious about the black/red jkt if it's a workable size. Figure all my other tops are FRS I should rock it the rest of the days as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    I was envisioning a Melanzana style sweat shop... Where you have to book an appointment a week in advance to buy something and watch people work.
    with regard to red light, yellow, green….my old workshop was above the video store on 2nd floor at only stop light downtown next to county courthouse ….now there’s a stop light in Fritz’s shop
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Sweet deal -- I'm not super particular on exact design and the Antero 2 type fabric is a better patrol jacket than the 2-plus hardshell in my opinion. I'll try to keep a heads up. Also be curious about the black/red jkt if it's a workable size. Figure all my other tops are FRS I should rock it the rest of the days as well.
    cool, thanks i will see what i can drum up. def. close to nov on the black ones, the red black is hardshell neoshell somewhere up my place in park cnty, kyle.b a frs large tho
    www.freeridesystems.com

Alright, I'll bite this year, aiming for an Antero II Plus in blue.

will have some cool black vest or same fabric and weight too.
    Oh hell ya! A vest would be the tittez!! Sign me up right now for one.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Vests would be very cool
    John

www.ReRax.net/index.html ... The Smarter way to carry gear!