Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Talk about courage.. days and days of coverage calling her the goat and she steps down to take care of the mental. I say good for her and hope to see a strong recovery!

I can't believe anyone has the balls to question someone who is very possibly one of the greatest athletes of all time. I think Biles has the experience to know when she needs to pull out. This girl is a competitor. You can bet she wanted the team gold as much as anyone in that gym.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I can't believe anyone has the balls to question someone who is very possibly one of the greatest athletes of all time. I think Biles has the experience to know when she needs to pull out. This girl is a competitor. You can bet she wanted the team gold as much as anyone in that gym.
    I hope she gives him a nut punch.

tOm BrAdY wuD haVE KePt PlaYiNG!

Women's gymnastics is impressive on every level, they are amazing athletes. But seriously wondering, first with the beam and now the floor.. what's the point of all the arm flailing (dancing)?

Just let them show off their flippy/spinny skills. Why try to fancy it up with the arm shit.. does anyone care and does it really effect scores?

You are going to have your mind blown when you see them break out the ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    That's a completely different sport.

Yeah sure, rhythmic GYMNASTICS is totally different in every way. The name is just pure coincidence.

That's a completely different sport.
    I disagree

That shit ain’t even a sport. Hippy chicks on acid did it years ago. Ribbons. Bubbles. Spinny trippy

Lots of respect for Biles. She’s the team leader, and took herself out of the game.

Hope she rallies for the rest of it. She deserves better.
    . . .

Is Adr actually Larry Nassar?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Is Adr actually Larry Nassar?
    Prolly.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Yeah sure, rhythmic GYMNASTICS is totally different in every way. The name is just pure coincidence.
    OK, downhill racing and aerials are also exactly the same. They're both skiing, right?

OK, downhill racing and aerials are also exactly the same. They're both skiing, right?
    Aerials are qitters. And communist transgender propaganda!
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Biles, the greatest gymnast of all time, who by the way still had the highest overall score of the qualifying round amongst all the athletes, and still had the highest vault score as well, was going to hurt the team. Please. The US did worse with her out also, losing to Russia by 3 points while during qualifying being behind by only 1.

She quit on the team, trying to spin this as she is somehow the better person for doing this is absurd and I cannot honestly see how any of you believe this other than the news is telling you to do so. It goes against everything sport and competition stands for.
    Live Free or Die

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Biles, the greatest gymnast of all time, who by the way still had the highest overall score of the qualifying round amongst all the athletes, and still had the highest vault score as well, was going to hurt the team. Please. The US did worse with her out also, losing to Russia by 3 points while during qualifying being behind by only 1.

She quit on the team, trying to spin this as she is somehow the better person for doing this is absurd and I cannot honestly see how any of you believe this other than the news is telling you to do so. It goes against everything sport and competition stands for.
    bless your sad cunt heart
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

ahhh, yes. the "rub some dirt on it" and "toughen up, kid" argument. Her heads just not in the game, but she should go out and do something that could get her hurt anyway for my entertainment and vicarious glory. got it.

She agreed with the commentators that she got lost in the air.

What they do is crazy.
    She wasn’t on her game. And stepped aside for the next woman who excelled.
    Anyone can break their ankles at chads gap. The smart ones know when it’s not their day.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Biles needed a non performance enhancing gummy bear
    Seriously, since all of these athletes spend the rest of their lives as advertising whore puppets, that would be a great avenue for her agent to start exploring right now. Little Biles's head shaped gummies. "Don't let it get into your head, give yourself a little head!

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    Talk about courage.. days and days of coverage calling her the goat and she steps down to take care of the mental. I say good for her and hope to see a strong recovery!
    you mean the stress she put on herself by literally wearing “GOAT” on her uniform? Right…. I forgot that people with massive ego’s can’t fall from fame…

say what you want; Phelps never did that. Bolt never did it. Humility goes a long way in these cases.

I wonder if this person, whose judgment and decision making in their lifelong sport has resulted in them being arguably the greatest of all time... might be at a better position to make these choices than some zero sitting at home? I mean, they just have their demonstrable track record and accomplishments... which probably doesn't compare to the 5 to 10 minutes of attention every four years that goofy, dorks riding the couch rest their sage opinions on.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    you mean the stress she put on herself by literally wearing “GOAT” on her uniform? Right…. I forgot that people with massive ego’s can’t fall from fame…

say what you want; Phelps never did that. Bolt never did it. Humility goes a long way in these cases.
    i think the bad bearded stoner swimmer cat summed it up best with
    "its okay to not be okay"
    and look for help
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

This all reminds me of Shaun "Future Boy, The Animal, The Egg, The Flying Tomato" White's resigning from the olympic's.
    Hello darkness my old friend

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Seriously, since all of these athletes spend the rest of their lives as advertising whore puppets, that would be a great avenue for her agent to start exploring right now. Little Biles's head shaped gummies. "Don't let it get into your head, give yourself a little head!
    derrrrp

Worst case. Phelps screws up and he swallows some water. Bolt screws up and he skins his knees. Biles screws up and she is crippled for life.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    I wonder if this person, whose judgment and decision making in their lifelong sport has resulted in them being arguably the greatest of all time... might be at a better position to make these choices than some zero sitting at home? I mean, they just have their demonstrable track record and accomplishments... which probably doesn't compare to the 5 to 10 minutes of attention every four years that goofy, dorks riding the couch rest their sage opinions on.
    At least this year there's five things more fun to watch on Amazon Prime than that shitshow.