Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Gnarly BMX crash, hope he recovers.

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    Murphy straight up calling out the Ruskies for doping. Interesting to say the least.
    Don’t get the ROC thing; seems pointless. Wonder what the ROC swimmer times looked like for the last 18 months. Did they improve without oversight due to COVID?

Quote Originally Posted by From_the_NEK View Post
    US DQ'd in the mixed 4x400m track race. The first exchange was outside the zone. Either the US female runner lined up at the wrong blue mark on the track on her own or an official told her to line up there (the US is protesting that is was the latter).
    Arrow where she should have started. X where she did start.
    Attachment 381068

Louis Johnson pulled no punches in the post race interview. I think he was actually a bit pissed that an experienced runner would make such a stupid mistake.
    Protest successful. Team re-instated
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Quote Originally Posted by sirbumpsalot View Post
    Djokavic on the path to all 4 majors AND the Olympic gold this year. Only has to win two more matches. Amazing!
    Way to jinx him dude

Quote Originally Posted by From_the_NEK View Post
    Protest successful. Team re-instated
    So the official was the moron. Crazy.

It does feel like Murphy has a point, as Rylov's times in the 200m back are anywhere from 2-6 seconds slower in all his previous races.

https://www.fina.org/athletes/1003730/evgeny-rylov
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    Gnarly BMX crash, hope he recovers.
    Defending Gold medalist, had two cat scans, another one tomorrow, will remain in the ICU for 48 to 72 hours and in the hospital for up to 7 days. +++vibes

^Damn! Vibes indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Defending Gold medalist, had two cat scans, another one tomorrow, will remain in the ICU for 48 to 72 hours and in the hospital for up to 7 days. +++vibes
    Yikes. Hope there is a good recovery there
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Swede soccer babes for Olympic Gold.

Men's 10,000m was a real grinder with true studs getting wilted by the conditions. Our boy Grant Fisher really pulled off a triumph for 5th though!

NBC coverage may be sucky but we get the bonus of our local station being owned by Sinclair so every other ad is the My Pillow loon or some anti-abortion organization.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    NBC coverage may be sucky but we get the bonus of our local station being owned by Sinclair so every other ad is the My Pillow loon or some anti-abortion organization.
    Fuck. That's step in front of a bus depressing.

You watch commercials?

Kind of hard to avoid when you're watching live

Still don't understand fencing. Two people face off, lunge at each other, then they both make huge claims, then look around while someone else sorts out the point.

We record the Olympics and FF through the commercials--but it's hard to do because all the commercials show athletes doing Olympic stuff so when I think I've FF'd to the games I find I'm still in the commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Way to jinx him dude
    LOL...very shocking....lost all three bronze chances too and got injured! Guess he should have stayed home preparing for the US Open!

We should trade....I am getting nothing but company woke and diversity self-congratulatory commercials. I can tune the my pillow guy out its been on some many times.

I have always loved the Olympics since I was a kid but WTF is with the IOC and this ROC bullshit ? What's the point of a suspension if you still let the same cheaters compete AND medal ?

BMX freestyle looked pretty bad ass last night. It was on in the background (I wasn't home) so I wasn't able to really pay as much attention to it as I wanted, but I saw some pretty stellar tricks being thrown, lots of back flips - a 720 or two?? Wish I could catch the replay of that event, but haven't been able to find it on demand.

Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    I have always loved the Olympics since I was a kid but WTF is with the IOC and this ROC bullshit ? What's the point of a suspension if you still let the same cheaters compete AND medal ?
    The point is they're pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by sirbumpsalot View Post
    We should trade....I am getting nothing but company woke and diversity self-congratulatory commercials. I can tune the my pillow guy out its been on some many times.
    u should move to lakeview

Kind of hard to avoid when you're watching live
    who watches live tv? dont u have a dvr?

A kid with acne just won gold in archery

Somebody give NBC's swimming "color commentator" a fucking valium, stat. Guy's about to blow a gasket