Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Compare to Elena Mukhina

Quote Originally Posted by sirbumpsalot View Post
    I'd love to see the data that you used to come to this conclusion!
    Key word "seems". But yeah, can't deny the fact that many people on socials be shitting on Biles without giving a fuck about gymnastics in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by bearcub69 View Post
    Key word "seems". But yeah, can't deny the fact that many people on socials be shitting on Biles without giving a fuck about gymnastics in the past.
    It's the same fat slobs who sit on their couch and criticize the US women's soccer team and Naomi Osaka.

"If I was an elite athlete instead of a tub of lard I would respect the flag and I wouldn't withdraw from events if I was getting the yips/bad mentals".

Scrubadouche and Sirlittledick could medal in two sports: armchair quarterbacking and being fat.

Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    It's the same fat slobs who sit on their couch and criticize the US women's soccer team and Naomi Osaka.

"If I was an elite athlete instead of a tub of lard I would respect the flag and I wouldn't withdraw from events if I was getting the yips/bad mentals".

Scrubadouche and Sirlittledick could medal in two sports: armchair quarterbacking and being fat.
    100%. Most of the people who are calling Biles a quitter last participated in sports when they warmed the bench for their high school football team (if they even made it that far).

She’s a quitter, yeah, by definition.

Many dipshits could stand to think a bit more about how sometimes quitting something is a courageous and wise decision.

And if that chick gives one fuck about what you think about her decision, it’s one fuck too many.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Many dipshits could stand to think a bit more about how sometimes quitting something is a courageous and wise decision.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by VTskibum View Post
    More action coming from the MTB course drop that Vanderpool crashed on Monday. Neff had a massive huck to flat and then some ensuing drama afterwards, but absolutely technically dominated the rest of the field and that course.

Warning the linked IG video in the Pinkbike article below, is way too loud and , but shows the huck to flat and the uphill pass that decided the race <30seconds later:
    https://www.pinkbike.com/news/joland...upid-move.html
    Pretty amazing that Neff rode out that huck to nose wheelie - likely ER visit for most of us I reckon.

Hard to see what really happened in that uphill pass but looks like Neff was aggressive, took a chance and PFP chickened out at exactly the wrong moment.
    EDIT: Just watched the pass on tv instead of small screen insta link - totally legit no harm, no foul - PFP messed up. Next 5 riders seemed to handle the right line just with less room and less visibility than PFP while she was standing in the way.

Hard not to think about AR when reading this.

(Are you allowed to criticize Simone Boles? A decision tree)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210728_194248.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	138.6 KB 
ID:	380785

Quote Originally Posted by bearcub69 View Post
    And how about the "shit on women in general" part?

Many does not equal MOST.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    100%. Most of the people who are calling Biles a quitter last participated in sports when they warmed the bench for their high school football team (if they even made it that far).
    Data please?

And how about the "shit on women in general" part?

Many does not equal MOST.
    I never said most. And as others have mentioned, its the same people who shit on women's soccer or Naomi Osaka...

I don't have this precious data you're looking for because I don't record data of people who shit on elite athletes all day or keep track of who's keepin the bench warm for the quitters.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Hard not to think about AR when reading this.

(Are you allowed to criticize Simone Boles? A decision tree)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210728_194248.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	138.6 KB 
ID:	380785
    This.

Data please?
    In Olympics commentator voice:

"It's a tight competition today and up next we have Sirlittledick, who is prepared to contend for a medal. He nods briefly to the judges and prepares to begin his routine...Bob, he was a top qualifier but does he have enough to land on the podium?... Good form here to begin his routine, he's looking quite poised, as we've seen from him in earlier qualifying rounds. He's leaning just a bit forward now. Can he hold on though? Just tremendous effort here, Bob. And yes, he's almost got it... The judges are going to keep a real eye on form here. He's hoping to avoid any point deductions. And there it is! He got it! He's been able to lean over his bulbous belly roll and see his chode. Will it be enough for a medal though? Rubadub and Adironrider have already put in impressive performances today and there's still several fat competitors from the eastern bloc set to compete. Just waiting for the judges score..."

I’m sure this take will be popular with the mouth breathers:

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...on-of-america/

Watched the medal ceremony for the Rugby Men's 7's, which Fiji won. They played some music which the Fijians didn't seem to recognize as their anthem. When the music stopped the team sang the anthem--or something-- themselves, in perfect 3 part harmony. Quite beautiful.

Watching the Chinese women's 7 try to tackle the Americans was amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    I’m sure this take will be popular with the mouth breathers:

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...on-of-america/
    Washington Times?

Seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Stubblety-Cook may be the best swimmer name I've ever heard.

Ranks right up there with the PBR bull rider Friday Wright and NFL legend Haha Clinton Dix.

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    Stubblety-Cook may be the best swimmer name I've ever heard.

Ranks right up there with the PBR bull rider Friday Wright and NFL legend Haha Clinton Dix.
    I knew a horse trainer named Rusty Nail (given name Robert). Young guy, got bucked off a horse and wound up with a very bad TBI.

Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post

aka AR

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I knew a horse trainer named Rusty Nail (given name Robert). Young guy, got bucked off a horse and wound up with a very bad TBI.
    Hope he's doing well with his recovery. And awesome name!

I just imagine Stubblety-Cook whipping up some post-swim grub for his team while the rest of the heat shaves down in the showers.

Then he wins.

Can't stop laughing!

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Watched the medal ceremony for the Rugby Men's 7's, which Fiji won. They played some music which the Fijians didn't seem to recognize as their anthem. When the music stopped the team sang the anthem--or something-- themselves, in perfect 3 part harmony. Quite beautiful.
    I don't think I've ever seen more jacked, mean looking dudes crying at one time than what happened during the pregame gold medal rugby match

Katie Ledecky is just amazing. I mean, we already knew that, but that leg she swam in the 4x200 free relay was crazy!
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Come for the poo-slinging, Save a fortune on a plumber.

What a great race to watch!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy