Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    186 Kusala please. I'll put my name in the hat.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by F#*k you cat View Post

Don’t do that. I’ll have to buy another pair of skis good for where I wish I lived instead of where I do

Sent from the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by F#*k you cat View Post

Thanks. I guess if we want to go forward, commitments become necessary. I feel like we've cultivated a desire for the whole catalogue plus some newly imagined mods on new and exisiting models. Hopefully, we'll narrow it down to something enough people want that we can take it to Keith.

How do we move forward on this? What are we looking at for pricing? I’m definitely in need of replacing a pair...

Quote Originally Posted by bigwaterbird View Post
    How do we move forward on this? What are we looking at for pricing? I’m definitely in need of replacing a pair...
    Need consensus on which model ski and 20-30 committed maggots.
    I'm likely out as I'm broke, but I would recommend the Kusala (it's magic).

Quote Originally Posted by iriponsnow View Post
    With an order of 12, I can have Blossom press them. Any Graphic you want. Just say'n.
    Where's jgb@etree when you need him to order 4 pair?

[sidetrack] Also...Blossom huh? Been lusting after the WhiteOuts for years. [/sidetrack]
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.

Blossom did 4 pmg models, the 164, 174, and 183 bros and also the 195 superbros. I got the protos to check out on the bros and I said they were too stiff and the same skis arrived on the shipment and that was upsetting. Another lesson in 'if you're not right there through the pressing, doublechecking everything, shit will get fucked up'. Flex matters, the carve matters, where the tip starts to rise and where the sidecut begins matters. I like being able to go up the street to see how things are going at Praxis in person. I believe some skis are better with a flex so people can really sink into and feel the edge trough the hardpack as it flexes, still manage fine on ice, and float pow. Totally idealistic pov. I think a few of the skis met that criteria.

But I could possibly see having Blossom do the 186 Kuusala. Because its a stiff as a board ski and my experience with Blossom is that they make stiff skis. They do metal skis damn good, too. I've dissected all the skis I got from them and I gotta say the simplicity of the layups is admirable. Who's running the factory now?

Kusalhasa would be great. It was a one off press as far as I know. My pair are tree slayers and rip pow as well as groomers.

186 Lhasa fat with kusala full rocker

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Seems like everyone wants something different or custom for them. Pat should just pick what he wants to do and see what the response is like and then he can tell us go or no go this year. It's the only way we will get a good product that is PMG approved. Getting a group consensus is hard if not impossible.

4 Time Balboa Open Champion

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Blossom did 4 pmg models, the 164, 174, and 183 bros and also the 195 superbros. I got the protos to check out on the bros and I said they were too stiff and the same skis arrived on the shipment and that was upsetting. Another lesson in 'if you're not right there through the pressing, doublechecking everything, shit will get fucked up'. Flex matters, the carve matters, where the tip starts to rise and where the sidecut begins matters. I like being able to go up the street to see how things are going at Praxis in person. I believe some skis are better with a flex so people can really sink into and feel the edge trough the hardpack as it flexes, still manage fine on ice, and float pow. Totally idealistic pov. I think a few of the skis met that criteria.

But I could possibly see having Blossom do the 186 Kuusala. Because its a stiff as a board ski and my experience with Blossom is that they make stiff skis. They do metal skis damn good, too. I've dissected all the skis I got from them and I gotta say the simplicity of the layups is admirable. Who's running the factory now?
    Mario is running the show. Happy to share more via PM. Currently doing some gigs w/ them & their importer Prestige/Premier.

Prestige Worldwide?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Truckee Joe View Post
    Seems like everyone wants something different or custom for them. Pat should just pick what he wants to do and see what the response is like and then he can tell us go or no go this year. It's the only way we will get a good product that is PMG approved. Getting a group consensus is hard if not impossible.

This ^^^

splat ! ' Hope you are on the mend ! !! skiJ

postscript. I see your reply, splat - Thank you ! !

note to maggs : IF thirteen of you will commit to 183 Fats, I will buy the fourteenth pair ! lets do this for one of the Great maggots !

fknA.

I'll prolly keep things close for now but that's good info. Thanks. Keith is very good to work with on the skis and I do like to keep things closer to home for many reasons. I've been through the wringer with every run I've ever outsourced - except with Keith.

Heavy glass 192 bros. Is my vote.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Anything 188+ I’m down for

I am in for anything you are making. PM to confirm details. Let me know if you want me to run the list like I used to on Intuition Group Buy
    Someone once told me that I ski like a Scandinavian angel.

Quote Originally Posted by alfajores View Post
    I am in for anything you are making. PM to confirm details. Let me know if you want me to run the list like I used to on Intuition Group Buy
    Then make a sun hoodie list.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by Chugachjed View Post
    Heavy glass 192 bros. Is my vote.
    How do those compare to those big Wrens? Sorry I keep asking you to compare those to everything lol.

I think a week left in August will be too little time to do an order 65 orders of single pairs of different model skis, as evidenced by this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    This ^^^

splat ! ' Hope you are on the mend ! !! skiJ

postscript. I see your reply, splat - Thank you ! !

note to maggs : IF thirteen of you will commit to 183 Fats, I will buy the fourteenth pair ! lets do this for one of the Great maggots !

fknA.

183 fats. With a FKNA sun hoodie. Money ready to drop, let's get er done

Get 25 orders. Cause I ain't wasting anymore time trying.

Quote Originally Posted by AEvospace View Post
    How do those compare to those big Wrens? Sorry I keep asking you to compare those to everything lol.
    OG 192 bros were similar. More stable though and not as good in powder. Would absolutely blast through anything, unflappable. It’s been probably a decade since I had a pair so take it with a grain of salt. Those wrens are a pretty damn good replacement!
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Quote Originally Posted by Chugachjed View Post
    OG 192 bros were similar. More stable though and not as good in powder. Would absolutely blast through anything, unflappable. It’s been probably a decade since I had a pair so take it with a grain of salt. Those wrens are a pretty damn good replacement!
    Do you find those Wrens flappable? you must be a beast, those skis were more charger for me than LP105s. Not as locked in, but less "floppy". They were in between LP105s and Monster 108s for me, in terms of confidence at speed.

Or are 192 Bros just bad ass? I've been seeing these around for years, but I never skied a pair.

I’m in for a pair of 183 Bro’s. They’re perfect for East Cost trees. Whos setting up the spreadsheet for Splat?

Quote Originally Posted by AEvospace View Post
    You wanna do the list and see if there is interest for 25 pair? Sounds like winter is close.