Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Possibly. There is more than likely a leak somewhere and the edge will rust and delam further and can very well pull out easier when the bond is lost.
    To your other question, yes, it's more than reasonable and does happen.
    Exhibit A:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200205_175504.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	765.4 KB 
ID:	379930

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    Possibly. There is more than likely a leak somewhere and the edge will rust and delam further and can very well pull out easier when the bond is lost.
    To your other question, yes, it's more than reasonable and does happen.
    Exhibit A:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200205_175504.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	765.4 KB 
ID:	379930
    Well I’m the scab that bought the commanders in question. Is there anyway to fix this edge? I’ll be skiing them as a 3rd option daily driver kinda ski, figure less use less of a problem?

Wow, nice rack!

Hey guys, this was not what I expected when I stepped away from the thread for a minute. I’m stand up mag & if the buyer wishes, I’ll happily refund.

Re - Tuco: really?! It’s a $150 ski that sustained an issue & got skied for another full season. Fan yourself with your powder skirt to cool down or shuttle off to PugSki if you want to catastrophize with the dental crowd.

Cheers!

Whats the problem B? I'm not badmouthing shit dude. $150 is a solid deal, fuck, ida bought them from you for that!
    You're tripping dude!
    Keep the drama to yourself dude cuz I don't fuckin need it.

Whats the problem B? I'm not badmouthing shit dude. $150 is a solid deal, fuck, ida bought them from you for that!
    You're tripping dude!
    Keep the drama to yourself dude cuz I don't fuckin need it.
    No drama, just f*ck'n with you & honestly couldn't resist the powder skirt reference

Seriously, refund offer has been made should there be any second guessing the purchase.

I was just pointing out what Buttah should have after he dropped them
    Like I said,$150's a solid deal!
    I'm certainly not trying to say they look like that shit show I posted, just was answering a question
    I mean, I even considered them and I hardly ever go 108

I have a pair of Praxis Lhasa Fats 191 with 2 mounts., currently mounted with P14 @ 318 (but I dialed them back to @305) in great condition that I picked up from detrouser that I might part with.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...axis+Lhasa+fat
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by iriponsnow View Post
    Hey guys, this was not what I expected when I stepped away from the thread for a minute. I’m stand up mag & if the buyer wishes, I’ll happily refund.

Re - Tuco: really?! It’s a $150 ski that sustained an issue & got skied for another full season. Fan yourself with your powder skirt to cool down or shuttle off to PugSki if you want to catastrophize with the dental crowd.

Cheers!
    Tuco is right about the edge tab trying to pop through the base. on the next good stone grind. This ski looks like it fucks for $150 though, so to each their own.

Alta/Bird has some good tuners and you should be fine as long as you stay on the area in question.

Inbox cleared. Sorry guys

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

How can I be the only one that read the title as Big Lapowski?!

Now that’d be a movie I’d watch

Quote Originally Posted by iriponsnow View Post

Cheers!
    Well said I’ll take em if tuco wants to pay shipping :$$$ and dump em hahaha

Dafuq you talkin bout bowby?
    Remember, reading is fundamental!

Dafuq you talkin bout bowby?
    Remember, reading is fundamental!
    Missed your second comment saying you’re happy. My b bruv

No man. I have nothing to do w/ the sale or purchase of these skis. I never badmouthed the sale or anything. Just a concerned tgr patron that has seen the future of that raised edge tab(if not dealt with).

It is what it is!

Richard Strokes--I'll respond to your query when I have a minute.

Bowby,^^thats the dude that bought these sticks