Spot Injury Insurance

I could've posted this in Gimp Central, but I want everyone to see this. For this crew here it seems like a no brainer. Blister did an interview with the co-founder about how it works here: https://blisterreview.com/podcasts/y...ge-that-ep-172

Basically Spot Insurance (getspot.com) "spots" you for any injury you have (from sports or otherwise) up to $20k per incident (multiple incidents per year allowed!). It costs like $25-35/mo and it can be used in addition to a health care plan. For example if you have $6k deductible on a healthcare plan and you go break your arm biking or skiing that costs $10k. Spot will pay your $6k deductible. At $30/mo you would have to have no injury claims for 15+ years for this not to be a better option.

Hi I would like to buy your M10 but can't reply to your gear thread. Tim

Hi again. Received your visitor message but sadly i can't reply to that. I should mention i'm in the UK so phone message is difficult but if you have an email that would work and i'm happy to cover whatever the postage cost is. Thanks
    Tim

This thread is fucking awesome

Would probably be worthwhile to figure out what my deductible is! Ty for sharing