ISO 29 boost 120-140mm fork for SS

Thanks in advance! Trust folks here.

I should have a brand new 120mm RS SID Ultimate for sale in the next week or so, pending delivery of a new Ranger...

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    I should have a brand new 120mm RS SID Ultimate for sale in the next week or so, pending delivery of a new Ranger...
    LMK.... may be too spendy, but willing to entertain.

Bump...

Still hunting.....

Any interest in an MRP Ribbon Air? I did both a oil change and damper bleed at the start of the season. No issues, just switched it up to a Pike because the damper design on the Ribbon is a little noisy and I am super anal about having a quiet bike. Performance is great, lots of tunability if you're into that. Travel is currently set at 145mm, but I can include the spacers to lower it. $450+ship as is or toss in a few extra bucks and I can change the travel for you too. PM me if you want any more info.

Quote Originally Posted by radam View Post
    Any interest in an MRP Ribbon Air? I did both a oil change and damper bleed at the start of the season. No issues, just switched it up to a Pike because the damper design on the Ribbon is a little noisy and I am super anal about having a quiet bike. Performance is great, lots of tunability if you're into that. Travel is currently set at 145mm, but I can include the spacers to lower it. $450+ship as is or toss in a few extra bucks and I can change the travel for you too. PM me if you want any more info.
    Thanks, but I’m looking for a quiet SS

Got a 140 Fox 36 Grip2 listed below with my Smuggler frame. If you’re interested, drop me a PM

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Hmmm... tempting, but I’d think at least the option of getting the fork to 120. Apologies for being a dentist.