WTB: Old 4FRNT EHP's and Renegade's - nostalgic buying

Looking to buy 4FRNT EHP's and or Renegade's from different years. I always wanted some of these, my first pair of freeride skis were 4FRNT MSPs, the green ones with trees. There was also a pair of EHPs in the shop at that time but I thought it would be to much at that time. After that I never got some EHPs, lots of regret haha, mostly went for Moment skis later. Anyway would love to own some EHPs add them to the quiver and finally ski them.

- Longest lengths only, so that was 193cm, 195cm and 196cm for Renegades?- Years I am looking for: EHP: 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 / Renegade's: 2011, 2012, 2013.- Condition: mint or close would be epic but I will probably take anything that is still skiable, with a fair price of course.
    - Not interested in 3 or more mounting paterns, looking for flat skis, so no bindings.
    - I live in Amsterdam but I will pay for shipping, if can find several pairs I have several US adress options of friends and I take them home after a holiday.
    - Can do paypal transfer or else, no bitcoins or other cryptos.Please let me know what you got or tell your friend that still owns a pair and does not use it anymore.
    Thanks TGR, hope you can help me out!

I really thought this would be the place to ask.. Nobody?

A friend of mine sell his old EHP, but in France, so don't know what could be delivery costs.

https://www.leboncoin.fr/sports_hobb...tm?ac=98969919

Not precisely what you’re looking for but I have a pair of good condition Renegade Owl 186 white rooms with two sets of holes, currently mounted telemark 22 designs Axl. The ski is a tank and I love the way they destroy soft snow. The 186 size is good for tele.

I’ve moved on to new Wolf renegades with NTN and would sell these.

The owls r legit

Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    Not precisely what you’re looking for but I have a pair of good condition Renegade Owl 186 white rooms with two sets of holes, currently mounted telemark 22 designs Axl. The ski is a tank and I love the way they destroy soft snow. The 186 size is good for tele.

Ah thanks, those are great but unfortunately the wrong length..

Quote Originally Posted by east bear fr View Post
    A friend of mine sell his old EHP, but in France, so don't know what could be delivery costs.

https://www.leboncoin.fr/sports_hobb...tm?ac=98969919

Merci! Looking for other years as well!

Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post

What’s the other mount? How much are you looking to get?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

196 Owls for sale locally for $100, 2x mounts dunno mount details. Holler if you want me to track them down or put you in contact.

Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    196 Owls for sale locally for $100, 2x mounts dunno mount details. Holler if you want me to track them down or put you in contact.
    If OP passes I would be all over those.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    Yes please! Thanks!!

Not mine, but figured it may interest some here: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...Anull%7D%22%7D

bump, still interested

Looking to buy 4FRNT EHP's and or Renegade's from different years. I always wanted some of these, my first pair of freeride skis were 4FRNT MSPs, the green ones with trees. There was also a pair of EHPs in the shop at that time but I thought it would be to much at that time. After that I never got some EHPs, lots of regret haha, mostly went for Moment skis later. Anyway would love to own some EHPs add them to the quiver and finally ski them.

- Longest lengths only, so that was 193cm, 195cm and 196cm for Renegades?- Years I am looking for: EHP: 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 / Renegade's: 2011, 2012, 2013.- Condition: mint or close would be epic but I will probably take anything that is still skiable, with a fair price of course.
    - Not interested in 3 or more mounting paterns, looking for flat skis, so no bindings.
    - I live in Amsterdam but I will pay for shipping, if can find several pairs I have several US adress options of friends and I take them home after a holiday.
    - Can do paypal transfer or else, no bitcoins or other cryptos.Please let me know what you got or tell your friend that still owns a pair and does not use it anymore.
    Thanks TGR, hope you can help me out!