Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: RIP John McAfee

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Truth.

I would love to take a shit straight into pure gravity’s mouth. And I wouldn’t even charge you for it.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    POTD
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

He wasn't a kook.

Well, it's all relative.

He lived life, for sure, NFG.

Last edited by MakersTeleMark; 06-26-2021 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Truth.

I would love to take a shit straight into pure gravity’s mouth. And I wouldn’t even charge you for it.

LOL. Sounds like your mental health has gone to shits. See the Yellow Pages for the nearest Toilet Psychologist, please.
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Quote Originally Posted by pureantigravity View Post
    LOL. Sounds like your mental health has gone to shits. See the Yellow Pages for the nearest Toilet Psychologist, please.
    The yellow pages are for piss now, because phone books have been obsolete for decades. But, it's a telling comment.

^^^ 'Yellow' was a euphemism. Maybe you and Harry can get a group rate. It's not cheap but it is a great investment!
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

^^^ 'Yellow' was a euphemism. Maybe you and Harry can get a group rate. It's not cheap but it is a great investment!
    I'm down for a ski off with squarepants. Challenge set.

And I have never blocked a single person, but I will on tight occasions, make your sad internet life here, very fun for me to watch.

You enlighten me with every shitpost you make.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I'm down for a ski off with squarepants. Challenge set.

And I have never blocked a single person, but I will on tight occasions, make your sad internet life here, very fun for me to watch.
    How tight? LOL. JUST ASKING! I prefer a ski-on if that's OK. Perhaps we will square off some time in the US!

I can't click it. After watching that one where the girls talked about their special deposits in McAfee's mouth, and after Harry's fantasies, I can't bring myself to click anything posted in this thread. I'm #traumatized enough.

edit: this was originally post #58. So pretend you read this before whatever Makers posted. He was actually enlightened AFTER this post

For some reason, McAfee's life reminds me of this. With a similar ending - or so it seems from his Tweets. He seems to have gained back some of his humanity in jail. Maybe even some sanity.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chrisla...pcoming-opera/

Increasing sanity to the point of suicide. What a time to be alive.

Or dead, apparently.

Indeed

Why am I not surprised to find mcaffee on mt's Idol list.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Increasing sanity to the point of suicide. What a time to be alive.
    This is a real life phenomenon that our psych prof taught about in university. Something like: As a person comes out of a bad mental state, the level of ideation still exists and now the will to carry it out has increased too. When someone is depressed or seriously mentally ill, they often lack the capacity to reason AND also the actual ability to succeed. This phenomenon causes doctors to watch patients more closely at the end of a metal illness episode when they are near 100% out of it.

For all we know, McAfee also struggled with mental health to the point that he was self-medicating for most of his life. He might have been a good man suffering and trying to cope and getting deeper and deeper into trouble as a result.

For all we know, McAfee also struggled with mental health to the point that he was self-medicating for most of his life. He might have been a good man suffering and trying to cope and getting deeper and deeper into trouble as a result.
    He was a good candidate for some therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Yeah, apparently back in the day there was a lot of circumstantial evidence McAfee was in bed with the earliest virus programmers. That's probably a bridge too far, but he unquestionably hyped the earliest threats above and beyond their actual risk, even if the actual risk became greater over time. And McAfee the company often either bundled the software or installed the software against users express wishes making it something of a virus onto itself. He was always shady.
    Spot on. I have friends who were in the early days of that industry and they all said he was shady as fuck.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Yeah, apparently back in the day there was a lot of circumstantial evidence McAfee was in bed with the earliest virus programmers. That's probably a bridge too far, but he unquestionably hyped the earliest threats above and beyond their actual risk, even if the actual risk became greater over time. And McAfee the company often either bundled the software or installed the software against users express wishes making it something of a virus onto itself. He was always shady.
    But, as things would turn out, his final act was to become the tangible embodiment of the McAfee Removal Tool.

We are our own virus.

If he had thumped a Bible and said he talked to God, the right-wing would have saved him.

We are our own virus.
    Spot on

Just listened to one of my many fuck up employees this one has no running water or electricity mind you go off the deep end about this guy killing himself and how it was a consperacy how he didn't kill himself and some how tied to cryptocurrency and a server in a collapsed building in Florida

The human race is so fucked the internet has done nothing good for the human race.

The more beat down and alone you are the more wacked your thinking and we are in a world of drug and alcohol addicts who are very alone and refuse to do anything to help themselves

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk