Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    My ACL surgery was in 2018 and currently love the M102. Super easy but also shreds. I wouldn’t call it playful, nor do I “play” post-op. Honestly asking for a playful ski post-op kind of shocked me, but maybe you just want something easy.

I’ve never been on an MFree 108 but will definitely chime in to support the M102. It’s super user friendly with a ridiculous top end.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    My ACL surgery was in 2018 and currently love the M102. Super easy but also shreds. I wouldn’t call it playful, nor do I “play” post-op. Honestly asking for a playful ski post-op kind of shocked me, but maybe you just want something easy.

I’ve never been on an MFree 108 but will definitely chime in to support the M102. It’s super user friendly with a ridiculous top end.

Yeah, I'm not looking to catch air, I'm really looking to find a relatively easy ski that will absolutely release the tails whenever I want them to release. Last time I had a serious ski injury (broken leg) I bought a k2 Apache recon and it was the epitome of an easy ski. A month into the season I was back to other skis. They served as training wheels.

I tend to ski in a neutral stance off piste but will drive the ski on groomers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rave reviews for the MFree 108. The M102 also got lots of love around here for being both easy and capable.

Go with your gut and what’s most available.

The M102 releases quite easily. Tail rocker. The profile is really subtle which allows the burliness to exist when it’s laid over. I use it for hauling ass as well as surfing low angle groomers with my 5yo.