FS: 2015 ON3P Filthy Rich 181, 2010 Armada JJ 185, Pivot 14, STH 16

Yo!

Haven't been on here in a while, but I'm making some adjustments to my quiver - just bought a pair of Kartel 108's and came to the realization that I probably will never ski park in any serious capacity again - so I'm selling my beloved 181 Filthy Riches. I know TGR isn't generally the place to try and sell park skis (already listed them on NS) but I figured I'd give it a try anyway. This is the second pair of these that I've owned and they are far and away my favorite park ski I've ever skied. Perfect mix of stability, pop, energy, and butterability without washing out, and with completely bombproof ON3P construction. The only reason I'm selling them is to help offset the price of the new sticks, plus just wanting something a little fatter for skiing off-piste and such. Physically they are in great condition, maybe 8/10. There are some of the typical topsheet chips, but I really did not get many days on these at all so they're still in pretty damn good shape. Edges have no cracks and still tons of life left. A little bit of light rust (to be expected), but nothing that a light tune wouldn't buff off. Never had a core shot or base gouge deep enough to bother filling with ptex, and no signs of delam whatsoever. Overall these still have the vast majority of their life left, the only imperfections are purely aesthetic. Currently mounted with pivot 14's at center for a 307mm bsl. Looking for $350 for the skis or $500 for the set OBO, buyer pays shipping. Not selling the bindings before the skis, so if I haven't listed that the skis have sold, don't bother asking.

Next is kind of a feeler - a pair of 185 JJ's from the 2009-2010 season. Topsheets are a super durable, texturized finish so they're still actually in pretty good shape. The bases have had a lot of gouges and a ton of ptex work done so they aren't pretty at all, but they were all filled professionally (I used to work as a shop tech at Evo in Seattle) so they're super flush with the base. Edges still in good shape. Some of the gouges were filled before I bought them, hence the variety in ptex used. No signs of delam at all. If I remember correctly they're mounted at -5 from center (recommended), but I mounted them several years ago so I'm not 100% positive on that. They've definitely been mounted at least once before the current mount, if not twice, so remounting is probably not recommended. Mounted with STH 16's for 307mm bsl. At this point, I'm basically thinking about keeping these as my rock ski, but if anyone is interested I'll definitely entertain offers... unloading the Filthy Riches is definitely the bigger priority here.

Both pairs have a coat of storage wax on the bases (part of why the bases don't look fantastic in the photos), and have been kept with the bindings at minimum DIN in the offseason. Not on here super often these days, so if I don't respond to a dm text me at 206-498-1563. All prices OBO.

Cheers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0103 copy.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	377029

Name:	IMG_0499 copy.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	1.62 MB 
ID:	377030

Name:	IMG_0660 copy.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	1.81 MB 
ID:	377031

Name:	IMG_1657 copy.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	377032

Name:	IMG_1832 copy.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	377033

Name:	IMG_2365 copy.jpg 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	377034

Name:	IMG_2837 copy.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	1.60 MB 
ID:	377035

Name:	IMG_3092 copy.jpg 
Size:	1.70 MB 
ID:	377036

Name:	IMG_4367 copy.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	377037

Name:	IMG_4671 copy.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	377038

Name:	IMG_6347 copy.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	1.45 MB 
ID:	377039

Name:	IMG_7437 copy.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	2.02 MB 
ID:	377040
    [insert original, witty, and/or meaningful signature statement here]

That carpet really tied the room together.....

Good luck with sale.
    Originally Posted by jm2e:
    To be a JONG is no curse in these unfortunate times. 'Tis better that than to be alone.

NOT ON THE RUG, MAN!!

FR’sare SOLD! Both pairs of clamps and JJ’s still available