GONE -- Free on the Front Range: meadow skipping tele gear, King Salmons

ALL GONE!

Free for nice beverages or similar:

Karhu Catamounts, 190cm, waxless base, Rottefella Chili bindings

Scarpa T-3, classic root beer boot, size 10/11 (there is no mondo sizing on these, I'm a 26.5/27 in current Scarpa boots, and these were always a little big but skiable).

AK King Salmons, 180cm, drilled twice I think for tele bindings (Rotte Freeride original vintage iirc and some 75mm tele), 95 underfoot I think, pretty stiff ski in pretty good shape, lots of life.

Located in Boulder. I'm not shipping but willing to figure out a meeting somewhere. And reserve the right to give stuff to whoever I want.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210612_184355354.jpeg 
Views:	110 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	376986Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210612_184550176.jpeg 
Views:	105 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	376987Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210612_184653912.jpeg 
Views:	101 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	376988Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210612_184714620.jpeg 
Views:	106 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	376989Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210612_184208474.jpeg 
Views:	105 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	376990Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210612_184226930.jpeg 
Views:	94 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	376991
    Last edited by Danno; 06-18-2021 at 05:41 PM.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Smash those Chilis with a sledgehammer before someone dies.

Do I want those King Salmons? I think I want those King Salmons.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Smash those Chilis with a sledgehammer before someone dies.
    Not that I disagree. Random fact: Chili were designed for military application. Troopers would have adjusted cables on their person (oocket), grab random pair of skis, hook on cables, clip heel throws, and go.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Do I want those King Salmons? I think I want those King Salmons.
    You can have those King Salmons.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Interested in the catamounts... I am in SLC. Completely understand if you want to hand off local.

Chilli's are better than the Riva 2

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by F#*k you cat View Post
    Do you even Rotte 412, bro?

Interested in the catamounts... I am in SLC. Completely understand if you want to hand off local.

I'm happy to work with you on handing off to someone heading from here to SLC. But shipping is a whole other level of effort for things I'm trying to purge with as little effort as possible.

Rocking the Voile 3 pin with a single throw base plate

Rocking the Voile 3 pin with a single throw base plate

On a Nordic ski w/o metal edges??

Oh NVM, I see edges.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    You can have those King Salmons.
    Put me down. I'll meet up with ya at some point this summer (hopefully sooner than later) for bicycle riding and ski trade.

Nobody wants some free meadow skipping gear?

If you start a thread in the Padded Room or Ski/Snowboard, I am sure you can find someone going from here to SLC who can bring you some skis.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Put me down. I'll meet up with ya at some point this summer (hopefully sooner than later) for bicycle riding and ski trade.
    Sounds good. I need to get rid of them by mid-July.

I'm interested in those boots but I'm in WA and a 28.5. I have no idea how the old Scarpa non-mondo sizing works. Sounds like per your description they may be close to a 28?

Quote Originally Posted by waveshello View Post
    I'm interested in those boots but I'm in WA and a 28.5. I have no idea how the old Scarpa non-mondo sizing works. Sounds like per your description they may be close to a 28?

I have no idea how the old Scarpa sizing works either. But going by modern sizing, you're in a 28.5-29, and I'm in a 26.5-27. That's a pretty sizable difference. While these boots are a little big on me, they still more or less fit me. So I think they would be too small for you. At best, I would consider these the 27.5-28 mondo sizing.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I have no idea how the old Scarpa sizing works either. But going by modern sizing, you're in a 28.5-29, and I'm in a 26.5-27. That's a pretty sizable difference. While these boots are a little big on me, they still more or less fit me. So I think they would be too small for you. At best, I would consider these the 27.5-28 mondo sizing.
    Got it--thanks for the response, very helpful to me. I'm on the lookout for 28.5 tele boots and I've come across a few scarpas with the older sizing, but couldn't find a clear answer on similar mondo size. Yours is the best data point yet.

Last call for the meadow skipping gear before I offer it up on Nextdoor.