Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by grskier View Post
    OK, I did horrible, and I almost changed to pick Greg just because I knew he'd be fast here...

Such a sick run.

Ya kicking my self too. They closed it down early. Maybe another day and i wouldve wised up lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by grskier View Post
    OK, I did horrible, and I almost changed to pick Greg just because I knew he'd be fast here...

Such a sick run.

Sooo sick. He either let things go straighter than anyone or he rounded out the turns better. No turns jammed. Everyone was going inside and around that stump too. He just went over it and pumped down the backside like a ramp. Smooooooth

I was screaming at my TV during Greg's run, so fucking awesome on so many levels. Has to go down as one of the all time great downhill race runs simply cuz of the context. I did well in fantasy despite Thibault crashing... I'd assume most people have him on their team cuz he's cheap relative to rank.

Switched it up and going with Vali this weekend. I know it's time training but she looked fast AF today, and she seems to be really confident on bike parky tracks like Lenzerheide and Leogang. Hoping she holds it together!

Vali = first year pro = choke city

I have Vali too, I just like the story, but I suffered at champs.... this is just lenze
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Another solid race. The French dominance right now is impressive.

Also excited that my fantasy team is slowly working it's way back after being an embarrassment for the first couple races.

The TGR enduro league just tightened up! Grinch out in front with a modest lead, but 2-5 are all within 20 points of each other.

3 races: Crans Montana, Finale Ligure, and Tweed Valley left.

My prediction: Grinch's team runs out of battery and drops to 10th place. The rest of us tie for first place.

My dh is taken a hit. The enduro pick was exactly the winning pick until a last minute change. Had isabelle but then she was saying she just going to chill , so i aced her. Had kasper Wooley for the last couple/few then him and vidal shit the bed on the first of the dbl header so dropped them. Painful looking at the winning line up today.
    BTW wtf are you talking about parking issues and getting lost like its exclusively to eebs or only eebers were ever newbs. Obviosly you were born an exprrt.. Thats some made up fantasy level shit bro. Its like holy fuck that makes no sense like no mtber has evrr done any of those things. Anti eeb circle jerk in the pb comment section. Cant get enough face shots in that cesspool of cynisism

Did well in DH this weekend! I did give up 25pts going to Vali/Roenning from Camile/Johnset but my switch on the mens to Angel from Kolb. Awesome race, been really good lately without rain messing things up.

Did ok in Enduro but I'm so far behind there's no hope haha. Same with XC.

Somehow XC is going well. I don’t even really follow it. Enduro is a tight battle. In DH, there is no hope. It’s the most unpredictable event.

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    BTW wtf are you talking about parking issues and getting lost like its exclusively to eebs or only eebers were ever newbs.
    You lost me there. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    You lost me there. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
    Maybe im confusing you w another pb username

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Maybe im confusing you w another pb username

Probably. I haven't made fun of ebikes on PB recently. Thanks for the reminder though!

Probably. I haven't made fun of ebikes on PB recently. Thanks for the reminder though!
    Maybe its frorider? Hes got the major boner for the eebs. Fun to kick him in the nutz. Prob him. He knows waaaay less than he thinks he knows

Bump for snowshoe double header. Qualies for the first race today. Miriam laid down a heater. Men starting momentarily.

Timed training made it look like Charlie Harrison was back up to speed. Interested to see what him and Dakota can do on home turf.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Yeah track looks like proper east coast nightmare jank. Honestly thats what the woods look like at Mountain Creek in NJ.

Looks super fun to ride apart from those rock gardens. Im thinking the exit out of those rock gardens is where itll be won or lost. The rest doesnt look like therell be many sneaky lines to make a difference

I don't think there's all that many sneaky lines, but I think it's mostly a pretty flat track. Small mistakes in the rocks could lead to big time penalties from loss of momentum.

Should be a fun race. I bet times are gonna be tight. Some of the top guys posted up slow qualifier times, so it'll be interesting to see how that plays out.

Anyone remember what Myriam Nicole cost in Fantasy $? I stuck with same line-up as last race, so Vali who is $500k, but wondering if I could've afforded Myriam... she must've been $600-650k?

I think shes 600, same as Marine

Pretty sure Myriam is 550.

Worth every penny.

Youre prob right on both accounts. Smoked them today. Riding with full confidence and making it look ez

Pretty sure Myriam is 550.

Worth every penny.
    I dun goofed then. No brainer last two races, oopsy.

Live feed is on now. I'm not used to having the live feed being at a normal time of day!

Running dual screens this afternoon to watch. That crash by German into tree was brutal to watch!! Glad she walked away from it.