Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Gotta say, Eddie Masters let me down. Was expecting big things from him. Got mediocre things instead.

Good to see Jack Moir back in the game though. He's fun to watch ride.

I had Eddie until i remembered he recently injured himself. Looks like hes riding well though. Wouldnt surprise me if he goes faster on the weekend

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    I had Eddie until i remembered he recently injured himself. Looks like hes riding well though. Wouldnt surprise me if he goes faster on the weekend

Yeah, I was wondering about the injury. But he got 11th at Leogang dh, so I figured he was back to form. Maybe he just partied too much on Tuesday.

Strong chance on that
    #vanzaclife

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    I assumed my score would be bad, but it was much, much worse than that.
    Somebody's gotta be last though.
    Lots of swaps in the standings last yr. Just got a dunk when i can until someone passes me like last yr

Damn! She's gettin tiiiight! Funken , dmal and toast scored the same in round 2 with big pts. Mastodon could be in for some swag from pb for those picks. That has to be near the top for the globsl league. Who's mastadon? Ill shit my pants if thats skydaft

Yeah, had a better go of it that round. Interesting how much the results changed up from the first race.

Grinch is actually putting on a respectable showing in the global rankings. Keep that up and you could might end up winning a bike! Doesn't have a motor though.

If only I could race enduro as well as I picked enduro riders for round 2…

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Yeah, had a better go of it that round. Interesting how much the results changed up from the first race.

Grinch is actually putting on a respectable showing in the global rankings. Keep that up and you could might end up winning a bike! Doesn't have a motor though.
    I wont hold my breath for that. As much luck of the draw as anything. As far as leagues go though the tgr league , on average, mightve swept the pts on that last one. Everyone had a good bump
    Quote Originally Posted by D(C) View Post
    If only I could race enduro as well as I picked enduro riders for round 2…
    10/4 on that. I think its another dbl header in 2 weeks(la thuille). Great entertainment. I wish the time zone was a little closer

I'm excited for the la thuille stop. I got to ride there for a couple days. It'll be interesting to watch them ride trails that I've been on. I remember most of the stuff there being steep, rooty, and awesome.

Italy, sweet. Mustve been fun. They were describing the enduro as multiple val di sol's. Hopefully that inspires Sam to relive that vds speed of old

Out of the basement! Now starts the climb

I’m getting murdered. Seriously, riders should pay me to keep them off my list. Fack.
    Stoked for a jack though.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

Me arriving in the TGR league

Man i hope pierron and daprela are ok. Really want to see them light up the tracks, especially daprela. That kid is doing things at anothrr level atm

yeah super shitty for both of them, has there been any other info about Amaury's injuries?

Random french dood said he heard on a french forum they air lifted him as a precautionary and it didnt sound dire/fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Man i hope pierron and daprela are ok. Really want to see them light up the tracks, especially daprela. That kid is doing things at anothrr level atm

Tough for both of them, more so Amaury with the airlift you have to think it was serious. Really hope he's alright, sucks after an injury layoff and coming back at full pace. Daprela looks like he got off somewhat "easy", hurt like hell I'm sure but would be a reasonably fast recovery if he is even considering Les Gets. Had Thibault on my fantasy team but gonna mix it up I think.

Quote Originally Posted by gramboh View Post
    Tough for both of them, more so Amaury with the airlift you have to think it was serious. Really hope he's alright, sucks after an injury layoff and coming back at full pace. Daprela looks like he got off somewhat "easy", hurt like hell I'm sure but would be a reasonably fast recovery if he is even considering Les Gets. Had Thibault on my fantasy team but gonna mix it up I think.
    Ya hes like 19 or something. Hes probably healed already.
    Hopefully we hear something on Amaury tomorrow. Definitely easier to injure yourself coming back from an injury. Bit of rust and the consistency isnt quite there. Flying one day thinking you got this and the next youre over confident and flying off course. Early season or after an injury are time for mileage but a bit of caution with the mileage i think. Only one speed for that guy though. Checkers or wreckers

Sounds like amaury has a bruised kidney, liver, and lung, but nothing broken.

Not sure what recovery from that looks like? I'd imagine a few weeks of laying low, but then maybe back at it?

Tough to injure your organs like that and not break any ribs (but possible). Glad to hear it’s nothing to do with his head or spine.
    Last edited by bennymac; 06-29-2021 at 01:01 PM.

Between Daprela and Pierion being out, the top dollar spend positions won't be quite as diverse.... so I shouldn't lose quite as much ground.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Les Gets track looks sick, can't wait to watch this race... I'm still weighting my fantasy team towards France (for the dudes anyway).

Sounds like the big road gap has been claiming some victims.