Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Youve got 2 shots on home court yet. Thats going to add a bunch of flavor. Big switch from the eurocentric wc and another break in action. Lots of chanes yet i think.
    I just want them all ro do well despite my picks. I kept catching my self cheering for brook, laurie, remi,luca, greg, phil, george vali, vero,etc etc etc. I must say, its really good seeing luca getting to where he should be. Such a likeable kid. Wait til he gets on home soil

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Vergier just owns that course, wow.

Great race, I found myself rooting for pretty much every personality in the top 10 even if they weren't on my team. I thought Greg was going to get one more, still think he's one to watch for at Lenzerheide

Bam in to first! Not sure how I’m getting so lucky! Great race

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    I will always root for the GOAT. Even when he is 50 and still racing hopefully.

We were going nuts during minaar’s run too.
    I missed participating in the fantasy league, but I will next summer for sure. but since this seems to be the place for wc dh discussion… anyone else planning to go to snowshoe?

We’re thinking about putting together a quick trip bc I got so fired up watching the race yesterday.
    There’s basically no lodging left at Snowshoe itself, but looks like there’s more in the surrounding areas. Any insight from locals or those that have been? Anyone else going?
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    I will always root for the GOAT. Even when he is 50 and still racing hopefully.
    It's incredible that he's still a very legit podium threat.

Sounds like Jackson Goldstone crashed hard in the rock garden and still won the juniors race. His time would have qualified him 5th in the elite field.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    I will always root for the GOAT. Even when he is 50 and still winning probably.
    Fixed

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Sounds like Jackson Goldstone crashed hard in the rock garden and still won the juniors race. His time would have qualified him 5th in the elite field.
    Jackson is absurdly talented on a bike. Have seen him cruising the bike park over the years and he is just amazing to watch. Seeing him win after that brutal crash with a time that was top 15 in men's elite final (I think, too lazy to go back and check) is impressed and watching him celebrate with his dad is so cool to see.

All in all another great race, did OK in fantasy, onto Worlds! Loris' run was ridiculous.

Risk it for the biscuit!! One lap legend
    TLD d4 C would be sweeeet!!

I have a feeling Vali is going to dominate on Sunday... every race I've had her she's had problems, so I swapped to Camile + Millie... Camile has been riding awesome this year and is defending the stripes so she will be extra motivated.

Quote Originally Posted by gramboh View Post
    I have a feeling Vali is going to dominate on Sunday... every race I've had her she's had problems, so I swapped to Camile + Millie... Camile has been riding awesome this year and is defending the stripes so she will be extra motivated.
    To be fair, she's had problems in pretty much every race, whether you had her or not.

In a year or two, Vali will be completely dominant. She just needs to find a sustainable pace and rhythm.

She's not on my team either, so presumably she'll find that pace and rhythm tomorrow.

Not on my team either. Figured Cami was the better $. Might pay for that decision though, Vali looks able to push it and still look like she's playing this week. Clips i saw she didnt look like she was riding tight at all.
    Who knows with the guys. Theyre all going to be pushing just who staysvon at the bottom. Going to be nuttttty

Yeah, the men's race is gonna be nuts. Psyched to watch it, assuming I can get a VPN figured out.

Ya that sucks. Ill be waiting for the highlights vids i guess.

I wouldnt be surprised if the goat uncorks one. He's looked like he's riding leogang all week. Sooo relaxed.
    So hard to pick. Loris, Laurie, Danny ,Troy, Loic, Loris, Remi, Thibeault have all had magic moments. Angel making it look ez too. Im calling him the dark horse.
    Craik tearing the track apart and Goldstone conducting surgery. How does that kid have that much race craft?
    We're set for a million story lines i think

I’ve been watching all the YouTube and socials and all I have to say is that track is bonkers.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

What a fkn legend! Unreal. My picks shit the bed. Ended up cheering for the goat anyway

Hot damn! Helluva race.

Had a great team going until daprela biffed it. But psyched that the goat is still on top.

I cant wait to watch it. Painful not being able to watch. I had Greenland and Thibault. Dropped over 600 places in the global. Bad call. Shouldve risked it in the ladies instead of picking 2 loose riders in the mens. Tukoto saved me from total collapse

I got the free vpn service from proton. Set my location to Japan. Worked like a charm.

I shouldve. Too easily distracted and procrastination. Theyre all partying now too so ill have to wait for some vids i guess

Fuck that was good. This link worked for the replay if anyone wants to watch it again or for the 1st time.
    I really want to see Luca, Angel and Dak get rewarded for the beautiful riding. Poetry in motion.
    This hasnt helped me guess lenzerheide selections. Countless anazing riders

https://www.uci.ch/mountain-bike/new...zplK9y_2UV_Y1Q

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    What a fkn legend! Unreal. My picks shit the bed. Ended up cheering for the goat anyway

OK, I did horrible, and I almost changed to pick Greg just because I knew he'd be fast here...

Such a sick run.

www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.