Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    I'm much worse at EWS fantasy than DH... oh well, switched up team for La Thuille round 2 and see how she goes. Does look like awesome trails there, natural and raw with lots of roots and good dirt.

Is it cheap there. Italy's economy is in the shitter isnt it? Thatd be sweet hanging out on the coast and going to ride trails like that

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Is it cheap there. Italy's economy is in the shitter isnt it? Thatd be sweet hanging out on the coast and going to ride trails like that

Im already planning a trip. Its just hard to figure whether to go in winter or summer. Every summer I say i wanna go and then every winter I say I wanna go. Maybe Dec-Sept?

Quote Originally Posted by nortonwhis View Post
    Im already planning a trip. Its just hard to figure whether to go in winter or summer. Every summer I say i wanna go and then every winter I say I wanna go. Maybe Dec-Sept?
    Thatll be fun either way. I guess the temp is pretty modrrate along the med.
    With the way summer is shaping up here summer in igaly might not be bad either. Im not sure the forests can stay open much longer here.

Thatll be fun either way. I guess the temp is pretty modrrate along the med.
    With the way summer is shaping up here summer in igaly might not be bad either. Im not sure the forests can stay open much longer here.

You guys burning / smokey up there?

It got smokey here yesterday. July 10 is waaay too early for the amount of fire activity we're seeing. I'm worried about what August is gonna look like.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    You guys burning / smokey up there?

It got smokey here yesterday. July 10 is waaay too early for the amount of fire activity we're seeing. I'm worried about what August is gonna look like.
    Ya same. Its getting pretty spooky. Fires to the south and west(nakusp, vernon, sicamous). If they get out of control the only eascspe is east over togers and i hear its been super hot up high there. Not super smokie but its more each day.
    Do you have local fires? Wheres the smoke from? Definitely way too early. I think we're in new territory this summer

Yeah, we've got a bunch of little fires that started up from some lightning. Scattered all over western Montana, Idaho, and eastern Washington. Doesn't look like any of them are too big or scary yet, but enough to make it fairly smokey. And yeah, nothing but 90 degree temps and a few more lighting storms in the forecast.

I should move to Georgia. It's colder down there.

Sounds very similsr. A lot of thunderstorms. Heavy on the lightning and low on the precip every time. Windy today too

Back to the matter at hand, another entertaining race in La Thuille. Tight racing from both the men and women.

And it's dumb that the next race isn't until September. Canada is fucking up my race watching!

Sept is nuts. Wth, just checked on that. Wuts the can connection?

Jack!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

He's just hovering along the trail. Buttering the nastiest sections

Sept is nuts. Wth, just checked on that. Wuts the can connection?

Whistler EWS was supposed to be in August. But Justin won't let anyone in, so we have to wait until September.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Whistler EWS was supposed to be in August. But Justin won't let anyone in, so we have to wait until September.
    Copy that. September will prob be better anyway, For riding atleast. No circus though

Hardline.
    Madness as always. Mental.
    Laurie got robbed! (I'm probably alone on this one. I'm a big fan of Bernard, but I'm a huge Laurie fan. And I'm pretty sure Bernard got a shit ton more time on the track than anyone else. His POV preview dropped before anyone else had a chance to even walk it). And right in the middle of a WC season that he's totally a contender in? Fucking Baller, Laurie!
    However many are in a shit ton.

Some sweet runs in there. Brage tore that berm a new one

Gee/Hardline organizers invited Bernard to be the track tester after Gee was badly hurt in a crash a month or so back. Given his success at Hardline it made sense, and then he was the guy in practice showing everyone the speed for the features especially the new drop. Sick run though, pleasure to watch him ride. And finally a Hardline in dry weather! Although I bet more World Cup guys would show up if it was after the end of WC/World Champs season.

Pretty psyched to see them take flight down this one. Feels like theyre all really chomping at the bit

Track changes look dope, besides the tiny drop and asphalt right hander into the finish area. Changed up my team a bit based on timed training which is never a good idea, you are welcome TGR league

Ya thats a strange finish. Id say completely unnecessary.
    Everyones been pushing over the break. Who can put it together. I heard of a few fast crashes so far. Pics are a roll of the dice

Damn, i was betting on finn finally getting a W this year. Hopefully this gives him more focus in the end.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CShlsOjt...dium=copy_link

Greg is ripping and looking smooth as

Gonna be interesting to see a dry venue after so many mud bogs in a row. The track looks terrifyingly fast and the holes are HUGE. Found this vid which is basically 6 minutes of riders getting tossed around and exploding rims and/or bikes.

"Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    I am preparing to lose miserably again on he fantasy DH league.

Vibes to all the injured. Really bummed that Bernard is hurt. Was hoping this was finally going to be his weekend. Riding high off of Hardline etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Gonna be interesting to see a dry venue after so many mud bogs in a row. The track looks terrifyingly fast and the holes are HUGE. Found this vid which is basically 6 minutes of riders getting tossed around and exploding rims and/or bikes.

Thats great coverage. Some tricky spots in there mixed with a lot of brilliance. Have to give those frenchies a follow/sub

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane