Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Fackkkk that is some bad luck for Wilson

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

IN Sane.

That race was bonkers.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Insane for sure. Sooo many plot twists. What a sport. Everything decided on the last run of the last race in both men and women. Crazy!!
    Had reece and dak and should have kept tahuto. What couldve been

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Helluva race. Bummed for Reece (among others). Hope Blewitt is ok - that was a gnarly crash.

Had dak, myriam, and daprela on my team. So there's that.

Finn trying to scoop the Bulldogs title for toughest mofo on 2 wheels. Bounced off that ft thick tree like it was nothing. The rhino from spidey cartoons

That tree didn't stand a chance....

It's insane to watch these guys get bounced around like that. Also, I feel like this was the biggest set of punctures I've seen in a few years, like since pro core was the thing to try...
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.

Ya i was thinking about that too. I can't remember any conti flats the whole week from the atherton camp and they used to flat fairly often. Mondraker on michelin has been good and Brooke, Laurie, and Farina get loose af . Danny has a bit of a rough go on schwalbe switch this year. Most are on maxxis so that will skew numbers but most flatted at some point. Propain guys on vee rubber made it down quite well but branigan and atwill have flatted this year, possibly young kerr too. Those guys get loose af too. Who knows what Atwill will do from one minute to the next. Look up loose in the dictionary you may find his picture

Thought it was kinda funny that 2 broken chains were both on treks (Reece and Kade). 99% sure that was just bad luck though.

There was also an interesting comment from Warner somewhere during the commentary re: carbon rims. Said something about pretty much everyone running carbon, and some of the guys running aluminum were barely getting one run out of them before they were unusably dented.

Definitely a good test track. I wonder what was with those chains. Chainguides, derailleurs? I dont think their is chain growth

[From pb comment section]

"Update on Jess Blewitt after her horrible crash. Jess has a broken femur requiring surgery. She also has a broken collarbone, wrist , cracked rib & two small cracks in her lower back fortunately none of which require surgery. Healing vibes to Jess from all of us in the riding community."

Damn! It looked nasty and the screams were chilling. So glad theres no spinal cord damage. Harsh with that many injuries but it looked like it couldve been worse. She looked so good until that point. 19 so hopefully she bounces back quick. Super talented.
    Looks like Reece bent a chainring. I could see Kade smashing one too. He reminds me of Rude, just smashes shit. Maybe shit chain guides

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Damn good racing. Jess is lucky she ONLY has all those injuries and not more. That was fucking scary.

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Damn! It looked nasty and the screams were chilling. So glad theres no spinal cord damage. Harsh with that many injuries but it looked like it couldve been worse. She looked so good until that point. 19 so hopefully she bounces back quick. Super talented.
    Looks like Reece bent a chainring. I could see Kade smashing one too. He reminds me of Rude, just smashes shit. Maybe shit chain guides

Yeah the screams were fucked up. I couldn't tell what it was at first then it hit me and I felt pretty sick for a bit.
    This is all pretty fun, but it would be better if the athletes values changed during the season. So if you managed to get Coluanges when he was cheap and sold him at this peak you could upgrage players. Its kind of dumb that nothing changes along the way.

Good idea. That would get some gaps in the points

Hope she recovers, really gnarly looking crash, was scary to watch on stream. Awesome series of races to wrap up the season though, tons of drama and excitement. Caught the end of men's XC which was super cool as well. Not sure how I did on fantasy, they are still updating results.

Welp, went out with a bang in DH fantasy. And by bang, I mean an utter failure. Congrats to gramboh.

Had a better go of enduro at least.

My fantasy results were the inverse of how familiar with each discipline I am. The randomness of DH is part of what makes it so good. Great season all.

I was just finally getting warmed up with picking racers.... Don't worry, I'll forget everything by next year.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com

I guess someone had to come in last place….

Gramboh on fire the in the 2nd half. Good job. Bmac's got your beer

Seriously do I owe beer? Happy to oblige if so.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Seriously do I owe beer? Happy to oblige if so.
    No Gramboh just basks in his glory and title as dh whisperer, just poop talkin as per usual. You owe beer to 4th place

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Hope Blewitt is ok - that was a gnarly crash.
    Got a long road ahead. Couple surgeries. Can’t stand, can’t use arms to use crutches/walker. Stuck here without friends/family. 24+ hr flight home followed by mandatory quarantine.

However many are in a shit ton.

Thanks guys, even with Daprella out I managed good results at the end thanks to Angel and Vali mostly. Ended up 53rd globally, have been in the top 200 before but this high. Looking forward to next season already.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1632454497.425295.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	245.0 KB 
ID:	386415
    FTMFW

However many are in a shit ton.