Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    205 Praxis powder boards from scmace (I think) for a ridiculously low price. Some of the biggest shit eating grins of my life have occurred while riding those planks.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    The PSA for the Groupon for cat skiing at Big Red Cats, years ago.
    I used mine two years after purchasing and the cat was full of Grouponers. Thanks to Fat Mike.

took a ride in 2017. was on my way up so lost skins and skis. Next day an M series was selling an entire package skis, bindings, boots and skins for $350. Gear was brand new. Threw in a little Dakine day pack also. Gear arrived before the swelling went down and stitches were out. thanks to shredly von whiplash.
    off your knees Louie

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    Kastle BMX 108 blems with demo bindings, after first season out, Hugo Harrison version. Pretty sure it was mtlion but cant remember who I got them off of.
    It probably was him. I remember when a CRATE full of 108s showed up in his driveway. I tried to buy a pair off him, but he had them all sold by the next morning.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

200 cm DPS Lotus 120s for $200, virgin, from the factory.
    Heavy goretex Millet onesie for $200, used. Best piece of skiwear I've ever worn.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

So quite a ways back I bought a pair of dps 138 with a Go for Rob sticker on them from Z. Best purchase in my ski life that ski is like sitting on a lazy boy and surfing flat pow. I skied it at Silverton last on a big day and the heli guide was best friend with Rob.
    He laughed when I said I never met Rob but I would feel pretty shitty for scraping off a cool sticker. 1000% karma one of my all time ski trips for sure.

Oh and I will never be selling these skis.
    I have thought about buying a Spare set to turn on other who are not in the know.

Got a pair of well used Lhasa Pow from Jdadour for a song. I took them cat skiing in Utah shortly after getting them. They were the perfect ski for that trip. Thanks!

Optics selling me some near new Krypton was a close second. There are some great sellers here.

Quote Originally Posted by ZomblibulaX View Post
    194 Scot Schmidt pros from pfluff; I definitely got my money's worth out of those.

Plenty of PSAs I've been able to take advantage of over the years; thanks to everyone for posting them up.
    Nice, I remember those!

So many great purchases and sales; the whole quiver is from TGR.
    Boots and most softgoods too.
    Some standouts:

Basically new Krypton Pros from that_kid for $150 shipped. (Still my main boot)
    My first pair of 190 Lotus 120s from one of the DPS reps in Canada who always mounted way in front of the line (esales09?).
    My first pair of 191 Lhasa Pow Fats from the man himself, Splat

Remember doing a three way trade/purchase/swithcho-size-chango with some Maestrale RSs.

And smuggled a pair of 191 Katanas out of Jackson Hole for a song (thanks Djongo!)

Tuco found some 192 Moment Garbones on craigslist in SLC for $150 with pivots. Did a local sale and sent them to me. Such a legendary ski and still they still feel unlike anything I've ever been on. So freaking damp. Big ups to Tuco

Honorable mention: Got some new unused blem 196 ON3P Pillowfights for $100 from the Blister demo sale a few years back. One of the best all time graphics.

Both are Cold Dead Hands skis.

Can’t recall who I bout them from…the Aurelian Ducroz 194 LP105’s are one of the best gear swap buys ever. That skis is so damn good everywhere…even manageable in icy bumps …though a lot of work.

I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Can’t recall who I bout them from…the Aurelian Ducroz 194 LP105’s are one of the best gear swap buys ever. That skis is so damn good everywhere…even manageable in icy bumps …though a lot of work.

I'm really liking those 191 Lhasa Pow Pures that I picked up from you.
    Last run, florescent yellow/green tops.
    Didn't even have to redrill.

Thanks!

Someone gave away a pair of 1988 elan RC SGS 215cm skis with original marker mrr turntables that I snagged in 2006. I probably have 25 days on them, and they're in rough shape but I still ski them every year and they fucking rip!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk