Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Small, which is equivalent to a Size 2 in their new sizing (5-4 to 5-8ish).
    I'll send you a PM. Local coach for a bunch of teens says he's got a kid who needs a size medium. I'll PM you his cell #. I'm guessing they'd want it shipped, with shock, to California.

Used Float X2 with half season on it in minty condition?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Used Float X2 with half season on it in minty condition?

$425.

Think it's time to sell mine. I just don't ride mtb anymore -- rather be trail running with the dog. Low end compared to most.... but thoughts? Denver market.

2016, Diamondback Release 1, XL. Good condition -- ie. everything functional but could use a brake bleed/new sealant/has some scratches. Stock except PNW 120mm dropper. And some decent rubber set up tubeless.

Full specs: https://www.rei.com/product/896182/d...-275-bike-2016

Thoughts? Bicycle Blue Book (never used this cause i mostly ride old steel) says $850?

Bumping this to the new page. Anyone? $1500?

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    2019 Kona Honzo DL?
    Medium. Selling in Boulder county. Stock. Not much use.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Think it's time to sell mine. I just don't ride mtb anymore -- rather be trail running with the dog. Low end compared to most.... but thoughts? Denver market.

2016, Diamondback Release 1, XL. Good condition -- ie. everything functional but could use a brake bleed/new sealant/has some scratches. Stock except PNW 120mm dropper. And some decent rubber set up tubeless.

Thoughts? Bicycle Blue Book (never used this cause i mostly ride old steel) says $850?
    I'd expect it to sell higher than that - curious to hear what others think, as I'm going to be listing a Release 5C in the next week or so (carbon frame, Fox 36 + DPX2, GX drivetrain). Diamondback is still selling these same bikes today.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Is that fork a straight steerer or tapered?
    I think it was straight. Sold this to a friend of a friend for 600- just needed it gone.

In this market I'd ask at least $1,000.

Send me mp, im interested

Quote Originally Posted by urgencias24 View Post
    Send me mp, im interested
    Seems legit.

How about this one:

2016 Ibis HD3 (sexy sky blue color scheme), X0 Eagle drivetrain, Saint brakes (203/180), Thomson dropper (wolftooth remote), Ibis 741 carbon rims, Fox Factory 36 fork, X-Fusion Vector Air shock, Raceface Next cranks, Raceface 6c bars, other good stuff.

Love this bike, but...tempting to sell in current market, as I have lust for a Ripmo.

What say ye, for this pimpin' build's current value? How about just the frame?

Size L, very good condition (handful of tiny paint dings - touch-up'd, rims have some superficial rock dings)

EDIT: make that...how much for the whole thing, and...how much for the frame/shock/fork?

@mntlion here's your large!

Sent from my SM-A600A using Tapatalk

How about mine?

2016 Intense Spider, 27.5 130mm travel, medium size.
    Pike 140mm w/ debonair spring upgrade.
    Ibis 941 rims (35mms id)/Chris King hubs
    125mm KS Lev dropper
    Hope E4 brakes
    Sram 11 speed w e13 9-46 cassette, wolftooth 28 oval chain ring.

Fresh off the old man's podium at the Pierres Hole 50k.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    In this market I'd ask at least $1,000.
    I asked $1000 flat and sold within 8hrs of posting to a stoked high schooler.

Add to that two vintage frames sold this morning and looks like I should buy some new skis. But first, putting my wife on a new-to-her-bike for around town.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Bicycle Blue Book has listings for trade, private sale, etc. not just one price. But their prices this year are definitely on the low side and seem to be pre-pandemic, pre- tax on China imported bikes still for suggested selling prices.

Quote Originally Posted by RShea View Post
    Bicycle Blue Book has listings for trade, private sale, etc. not just one price. But their prices this year are definitely on the low side and seem to be pre-pandemic, pre- tax on China imported bikes still for suggested selling prices.
    Yeah -- it was private sale, excellent condition for $850.

I probably could've gotten 1.2k out of it if I was patient. But then someone would've missed out on a couple weeks of riding this summer. C'est La Vie.

Picked up the Trek 720 pictured above with a nice 3x9 kit, Brooks saddle, Noodle bars, all in good shape, a spare brand new gatorskin, and a spare wheelset for $500. About to go drink beers and ride it around with the wife.

I know pretty much nothing about road bikes. I've got this old Eddy Merckx left to me by my Dad. He loved this thing but don't think he rode it much the past 20 years so pretty good shape for a bike of this vintage (mid-80s?).
    Despite it having some sentimental value, I've been looking at it for the past 2 years but haven't ridden it once so I probably never will.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3641.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	382378
    "The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

Take the tri bars off it, find the vintage bikes group on Facebook and you'll likely sell it to a collector for good money. Bonus points knowing it goes to a collector.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

What’s my bike worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Iowagriz View Post
    Take the tri bars off it
    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Qft

If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Cool bike. Take off the tri bars and the bottle cage and put a decent Italian saddle on it (vintage Selle Italia Turbo or Selle San Marco Rolls if you can find one). That saddle is the right vintage (came out in the early 80s) but a Pearl Izumi saddle on an otherwise all Italian bike just looks wrong. Looks like plastic toe clips, steel Campy or Christophe would be better but probably won't change the price much.

Leave the rest as is (including the Silca pump). Looks like Campy Super Record drivetrain and brakes (maybe some Nuovo Record) and Cinelli stem, bars, maybe seatpost. Can't tell about the pedals but they could be Campy quills. Parts alone are probably worth at least $500, the whole thing probably $1000 and up depending on the specific frame and condition. I could easily see this going for $2000 to a collector or someone who wants to ride L'Eroica and other "vintage bike" rides.

Quote Originally Posted by teledad View Post
    Cool bike. Take off the tri bars and the bottle cage and put a decent Italian saddle on it (vintage Selle Italia Turbo or Selle San Marco Rolls if you can find one). That saddle is the right vintage (came out in the early 80s) but a Pearl Izumi saddle on an otherwise all Italian bike just looks wrong. Looks like plastic toe clips, steel Campy or Christophe would be better but probably won't change the price much.

Leave the rest as is (including the Silca pump). Looks like Campy Super Record drivetrain and brakes (maybe some Nuovo Record) and Cinelli stem, bars, maybe seatpost. Can't tell about the pedals but they could be Campy quills. Parts alone are probably worth at least $500, the whole thing probably $1000 and up depending on the specific frame and condition. I could easily see this going for $2000 to a collector or someone who wants to ride L'Eroica and other "vintage bike" rides.
    this, then post on Paceline or maybe V-salon or one of the retrogrouch google groups if they still exist.

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    this, then post on Paceline or maybe V-salon or one of the retrogrouch google groups if they still exist.
    Or Bikeforums.net C&V

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Paceline is like TGR forums for road cyclists. They regard old Merckx bikes, Pegorettis, Serotta etc. the way Moment, old DPS Lotus and On3p are fawned over on here

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Right for Denver...no idear about Reno.