Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 174
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    3,115
    $2k (USD?) for a 2006 Sunday is insane, but at far as 15 year old DH bikes go the Sunday is probably up there with what you can get. Perfect time to sell with bike parks opening though, go for it!

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Under the bridge, down by the river
    Posts
    4,799
    Quote Originally Posted by gramboh View Post
    $2k (USD?) for a 2006 Sunday is insane, but at far as 15 year old DH bikes go the Sunday is probably up there with what you can get. Perfect time to sell with bike parks opening though, go for it!
    This isnt any old DH bike, this is mildbills DH bike.

    Does it include any 24 wheels? Maybe a 26/24 mullet and charge 2500?

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeast New York
    Posts
    9,857
    Quote Originally Posted by mildbill. View Post
    Ok - now do my bike!

    - 2006 (?) Iron Horse Sunday Team size L
    - -1.5deg angleset installed ~2013
    - 2009 DHX (spring for 240lb rider)
    - 04 - 06 vintage Marzocchi 888 / Extra firm spring
    - Hayes Stroker Ace / 203mm rotors - ran these up til last month, would include pads
    - Race Face Atlas 785mm bars
    - Truvativ hussefelt crankset / e-thirteen SRS (can include newer e-thirteen chainguide)
    - 26" Azonic outlaw wheelset (2012 purchase)
    - DHF / HR2 tires (can include brand new DHFs)
    - Sram X7/X9 9spd drivetrain / 11-36 cassette (can include spares)
    - WTB saddle with a telescoping seatpost / will include SDG i-beam post and saddle / will include a 30.0-27.2mm seatpost shim so a dropper could be run.

    So - a completely serviceable DH bike with pretty much a full complement of spares, somewhat updated with the angleset but still probably a little short in the wheelbase. Back in the day I rode it at 6'5" but nowadays it's probably for someone who rides a modern M.

    Would be great for a bafang e-bike conversion (I thought about it - got as far as purchasing the seatpost shim). Think I can get $2000 for it with DH season ramping up? A buddy sold a 2005 VPFree for something in that range, and this is way more modern than that.
    What's up dude?

    Heh, yeah buy this bike. It's hooked up! keep in mind it was ridden by a wildman, the username is a ruse

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imaginationland
    Posts
    4,540
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinevibes View Post
    I'd post that for $3500 and wait. Might take a month, but you'll be surprised what you get.

    I've posted before - Wife and I both sold our low-end carbon Santa Cruz's on PB this Fall; both with four seasons of riding but good maintenance:

    Her 2016 Furtado had 2x10 XT/SLX, RL Gold 130mm fork, DPS 130mm rear, Reverb Dropper, Deore-level everything else. Purchased for $3,100 in Sept 2016 for 30% off, sold for $3,000 shipped.

    My 2016 Santa Cruz 5010 with 1x11 XT/SLX, RL Gold 130mm fork, DPS 130mm rear, Thomson Dropper, Deore-level everything else. Purchased for $3,500 in March 2017 for 25% off, sold for $2,700 shipped.

    Edit - Jongiest: I'd post yours for $2,500-2,700 and see if you can get someone to play ball. Carbon wheels, newish fork and a well maintained drivetrain under $3,000 is a honeypot for a new-to-MTB buyer. I have two buddies searching for $2-3,000 FS bikes right now. Hundreds of other guys are out there in the hunt just the same: unwilling to spend $4-6,000 on a carbon bike [that they can't get], but would happily throw $2-3,000 at something that will get the job done.
    I'm selling a 2016 scout for a decent price if they want a medium. https://m.facebook.com/groups/pnwbik...2172187888413/

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    3,417
    right, now do mine:

    2017 Scott Spark Tuned Plus 27.5/650b
    Large
    Fox Fit 4 kashima boost fork 130mm
    Fox kashima float 120mm rear shock
    Fox Kashima transfer post 150mm
    XX1 Eagle 1x12 drivetrain
    Sram Level Ultimate brakes
    Syncros carbon bars and stem
    Syncros carbon saddle

    Excellent mechanical shape, good cosmetic with some scratches but no cracks or structural damage. One shark bite on the rear rim that could be bent back straighter, but current repair works great tubeless.

    probably 28ish lbs? Great bike for up & down, but the frame is just too small and is now giving me back problems.
    Last edited by mc_roon; 06-18-2021 at 10:31 AM.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Driggs
    Posts
    447
    Might sell my big bike soonish, trying to figure out what I should charge.

    2020 Specialized Enduro Elite S4 in that pink color.

    GX drivetrain
    Lyric and Super Delux Select Plus (both recently serviced and the Lyric has the new air spring)
    Zee brakes
    210 mm OneUp dropper
    Stock Roval wheels (barely ridden)

    Couple of small paint chips on frame, otherwise mechanically sound, and pretty clean. Trying to decide how much to charge for the whole build, or if I want to try to flip for frame only.
    Complete retails for $5300, frame only for $2899

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    3,115
    Quote Originally Posted by cydwhit View Post
    Might sell my big bike soonish, trying to figure out what I should charge.

    2020 Specialized Enduro Elite S4 in that pink color.

    GX drivetrain
    Lyric and Super Delux Select Plus (both recently serviced and the Lyric has the new air spring)
    Zee brakes
    210 mm OneUp dropper
    Stock Roval wheels (barely ridden)

    Couple of small paint chips on frame, otherwise mechanically sound, and pretty clean. Trying to decide how much to charge for the whole build, or if I want to try to flip for frame only.
    Complete retails for $5300, frame only for $2899
    One year old in very nice condition? Depends on your local market, here Id be listing that for like 4900 or something (theres 5% tax on new bikes).

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Aspen
    Posts
    8,971
    How about his one?
    2012 Giant Trance X1 W
    Size XS

    Fox 32 F125RL with QR15 thru-axle, tapered steerer suspension fork, Fox FLOAT RP2 Boost Valve rear shock
    • Shimano SLX/Deore XT componentry, Avid Elixir 5 hydraulic disc brakes
    • Giant P-XC2 rims and Giant Tracker Performance hubs with DT Swiss spokes

    Upgraded brakes to SLX and added a Gravity Dropper.

    Name:  Trance.JPG
Views: 468
Size:  37.9 KB

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    15,763
    Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    How about his one?
    2012 Giant Trance X1 W
    Size XS
    As an adult bike, not much. As a kids bike, right now, hello big money!

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Can/USA
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by cydwhit View Post
    Might sell my big bike soonish, trying to figure out what I should charge.

    2020 Specialized Enduro Elite S4 in that pink color.

    GX drivetrain
    Lyric and Super Delux Select Plus (both recently serviced and the Lyric has the new air spring)
    Zee brakes
    210 mm OneUp dropper
    Stock Roval wheels (barely ridden)

    Couple of small paint chips on frame, otherwise mechanically sound, and pretty clean. Trying to decide how much to charge for the whole build, or if I want to try to flip for frame only.
    Complete retails for $5300, frame only for $2899
    Yah thats a hot bike right now, hard to get and has a lot of good press. Id list high and see


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,529
    Name:  IMG_4194.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  170.8 KB

    2010 Stumpjumper Comp aluminum 26"er - XL frame
    original sram 2x9 drivetrain
    2014 - switched to XT brakes, Mavic tubeless ready wheels, 35mm raceface aluminum bar and stem, rockshox revelation fork

    time for me to get the bike stable back down to single digit number

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    2 hours from anything
    Posts
    9,847

    Whats my bike worth?

    Whats a lightly used 7 year old Pivot LES hardtail with XT components worth these days? Im thinking ask $2k?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by neufox47; 06-24-2021 at 12:46 AM.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210802_192659.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	672.0 KB 
ID:	381480
    Hightower C
    XL 27.5
    Any ideas on value?

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Aspen
    Posts
    2,148
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeyslc View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210802_192659.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	672.0 KB 
ID:	381480
    Hightower C
    XL 27.5
    Any ideas on value?
    $2500-3000+ depending on the market

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    1,532
    Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Whats a lightly used 7 year old Pivot LES hardtail with XT components worth these days? Im thinking ask $2k?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I bought a very lightly used 2019 Orbea Alma carbon hardtail with full XT drivetrain, SLX brakes, Reba fork in May 2020 for $1300 in SLC. It was and XL, and I noticed M and L bikes were priced higher which makes sense to me. 2k sounds a little high unless it has super fancy wheels and fork.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Not Brooklyn
    Posts
    7,940
    2019 Kona Honzo DL?
    Medium. Selling in Boulder county.


    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Carbondale
    Posts
    11,718
    Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    2019 Kona Honzo DL?
    Medium. Selling in Boulder county.


    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Still with NX 1 x 11 etc?
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Not Brooklyn
    Posts
    7,940
    Quote Originally Posted by grskier View Post
    Still with NX 1 x 11 etc?
    Yes. All stock. Light use. Only change is set up tubeless.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Driggs
    Posts
    447
    Quote Originally Posted by gramboh View Post
    One year old in very nice condition? Depends on your local market, here Id be listing that for like 4900 or something (theres 5% tax on new bikes).
    Followup: Listed on PB at $4900, ended up selling for $4600 to a guy on that other ski forum site. Thanks for the recommendation, wouldn't have asked that much on my own.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by cydwhit View Post
    Followup: Listed on PB at $4900, ended up selling for $4600 to a guy on that other ski forum site. Thanks for the recommendation, wouldn't have asked that much on my own.
    Damn, with how often those things have been cracking thats the last thing i would be buying second hand. I actually have a buddy selling one atm and that was the reason i passed.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Driggs
    Posts
    447
    Quote Originally Posted by nortonwhis View Post
    Damn, with how often those things have been cracking thats the last thing i would be buying second hand. I actually have a buddy selling one atm and that was the reason i passed.
    Yeah, there do seem to have been a rash of cracked Enduros. IDK, I kept an eye on the common problem areas, and never saw anything, but who knows? I always wonder with a big brand like Specialized what the failure ratio actually is. Like, I've seen a fair number of cracked ones on PB, but I'd also have to assume that they're selling astronomically more units than a smaller brand? Either way, the next bike is aluminum, not because of any durability superstitions, but because it's cheaper haha!

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    15,763
    What's a fair price for a 2018 Guerrilla Gravity Megatrail frame (v2 alloy version), with or without a Topaz T3? I was thinking like $500 w/o shock, but this guy is selling a 2018 Smash w/ shock for $1400 (https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/3090066/). That seems crazy high to me, but these are crazy times....

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    10,083
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Name:  IMG_4194.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  170.8 KB

    2010 Stumpjumper Comp aluminum 26"er - XL frame
    original sram 2x9 drivetrain
    2014 - switched to XT brakes, Mavic tubeless ready wheels, 35mm raceface aluminum bar and stem, rockshox revelation fork

    time for me to get the bike stable back down to single digit number
    Is that fork a straight steerer or tapered?

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    NorCal coast
    Posts
    1,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    What's a fair price for a 2018 Guerrilla Gravity Megatrail frame (v2 alloy version), with or without a Topaz T3? I was thinking like $500 w/o shock, but this guy is selling a 2018 Smash w/ shock for $1400 (https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/3090066/). That seems crazy high to me, but these are crazy times....
    What size? $500 seems like a steal if it's grom-sized.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    15,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Andeh View Post
    What size? $500 seems like a steal if it's grom-sized.
    Small, which is equivalent to a Size 2 in their new sizing (5-4 to 5-8ish).
    Last edited by Dantheman; 08-09-2021 at 01:10 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •