Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Big Steve knew his falcons.

My guess he'd be against the sport if he were still here.
    Poor guy’s hobby just got woke’d

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/09/us/bi...rnd/index.html

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

That is gonna cause some confusion.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Teton Raptor Center is doing a 15ish million build to house something like 20 falcons here in fantasyland. I hope they each get a Bentley of their own.
    Live Free or Die

20 Bentleys could make Bobby a household name in dealership circles.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    20 Bentleys could make Bobby a household name in dealership circles.
    You say that as if he already isn't.

How do you think the guys down at Stainless Motors and Smoked Meats would react to a group buy of Mulliner Falconer Bentaygas?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by VTeton View Post
    My uncle had a brand new Jeep CJ on Nantucket for 2 years and sent it to the scrapyard after the 2nd year. His family left it at the beach at low tide. Spent a full tide out there before they got it back. Literally sat on a sand dune for 2 years getting blasted by sand and salt air before dying.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
    How high was the tide?
    After that saltwater baptism, what was the ratio of engine starts to attempts?

Has anyone bought a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and regretted it?

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    Teton Raptor Center is doing a 15ish million build to house something like 20 falcons here in fantasyland. I hope they each get a Bentley of their own.
    “Bobby’s Bentleys for Birds” has donated towards this cause.

If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    “Bobby’s Bentleys for Birds” has donated towards this cause.

I’ll take a look at that charity. I’m heavily involved with Dolphins for Kids out of San Diego.

https://youtu.be/oPpycVZCCvA

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    You say that as if he already isn't.

How do you think the guys down at Stainless Motors and Smoked Meats would react to a group buy of Mulliner Falconer Bentaygas?
    I smell a Summit in the making

I’d only suggest a Rubicon if you want lockers, gearing and beefy axles. These components are expensive and difficult to add onto a sport Wrangler.The push button sway bar disconnects is luxurious, but not essential. It has a little lift and 33’s, which gets things moving along while stock. Manual is always nice, thanks Jeep for keeping it around.

Someone mentioned 1990’s Grand Cherokees suck above? Nothing can be further from the truth. The 4.0 can run off of sand and shampoo mix as a substitute for oil and be happy with no tune up for 300k. It’s not far from being able to run the Rubicon with some budget mods and kicks ass at the mall. You can even sleep in it with the seats folded down. That and they are usually like $1,500 in good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by mitanokaseifu View Post
    I’d only suggest a Rubicon if you want lockers, gearing and beefy axles. These components are expensive and difficult to add onto a sport Wrangler.The push button sway bar disconnects is luxurious, but not essential. It has a little lift and 33’s, which gets things moving along while stock. Manual is always nice, thanks Jeep for keeping it around.

Someone mentioned 1990’s Grand Cherokees suck above? Nothing can be further from the truth. The 4.0 can run off of sand and shampoo mix as a substitute for oil and be happy with no tune up for 300k. It’s not far from being able to run the Rubicon with some budget mods and kicks ass at the mall. You can even sleep in it with the seats folded down. That and they are usually like $1,500 in good shape.
    The electrical and transmission in ZJs are the trouble points. Unless you find a unicorn '93 with the AW4, then you only have to worry about the electrical.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by mitanokaseifu View Post

1996 4.0 sport...inline 6...bulletproof

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

x-post from GOTOS thread
    Everybody needs to trick out their wrangler like this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0586.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	377089

'Murica!
    The Gadsden snake on the hood is a nice touch
    In a vehicle made by an Eye-talian company

^^that's odd, I can't see any obnoxious blue lives matter stickers plastered all over it. Or does that just kinda go without saying in this case?

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    x-post from GOTOS thread
    Everybody needs to trick out their wrangler like this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0586.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	377089

'Murica!
    The Gadsden snake on the hood is a nice touch
    In a vehicle made by an Eye-talian company
    I’m reasonably sure the Wrangler is a US design unlike a few of the newer “Jeeps”. I believe the Jeep brand is owned by a Dutch company now. It’s ownership has changed many times, US, French, German, Italian and now Dutch. What difference does it really make?

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    I’m reasonably sure the Wrangler is a US design unlike a few of the newer “Jeeps”. I believe the Jeep brand is owned by a Dutch company now. It’s ownership has changed many times, US, French, German, Italian and now Dutch. What difference does it really make?
    Yup, Stellantis (Italian, French, Dutch conglomerate) owns FCA now.

Makes no difference to me, just contemplating if this Real 'Murican understands that my Outback and his Wrangler are both made in the US by foreign interlopers...

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    The electrical and transmission in ZJs are the trouble points. Unless you find a unicorn '93 with the AW4, then you only have to worry about the electrical.
    The later ZJs have a PCM running Windows 95 that can cause some issues over the years, but takes like 5 minutes to swap in the Autozone parking lot. The transmission has a reputation, but maybe not so bad and fairly cheap to rebuild. There’s a couple sensors that maybe can go out. No big deal for a 20+ year old vehicle that is very DIY friendly. Main thing is keeping up with emissions and the exhaust manifold needs replaced after the crack.