Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Police behaving goodly

This thread is long overdue, inspired by 2 local tragedies yesterday. Post up positive incidents here, and save your vitriol for the other thread. The door swings both ways.

Worcester Police Officer Enmanuel Familia dies while trying to save drowning teens

https://www.telegram.com/story/news/...er/7547898002/

‘Ambushed’: Two Police Officers Wounded, K9 And Suspect Killed In Braintree Shooting
    https://www.wcvb.com/article/braintr...-shot/36633658

R.I.P. Officer Familia and K9 Kitt

Thank you for starting this, there are plenty of good cops out there risking their lives every day. Unfortunately that goes unnoticed because of a few shitheads.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

What good cop has not arrested someone for a victimless crime?

The only good cops are those who only arrested people for crimes against persons or crimes against property and ignored all the other laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post

The only good cops are those who only arrested people for crimes against persons or crimes against property and ignored all the other laws.
    Only took two posts for a douchebag response. Shocking..

Wow that's delusional thinking. Laws are laws and not there for you to interpret.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch

take a liquor thief lap loser
    bless this young one for honoring her dad
    https://www.firefighternation.com/vi...to-graduation/
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    Wow that's delusional thinking. Laws are laws and not there for you to interpret.

How are they not?

Just to be clear the holocaust was legal, slavery was legal, barring people of different races from marrying was legal, segregation was legal. Its currently legal in many state to arrest people for smoking weed, its still legal in all state beside oregon to arrest people for all sort of drugs. These laws like you said are enforced by police. They must agree with them because who in their right mind could ruin someone life for doing drugs.

All cops agreed to enforce all laws when they wanted to become a cop, so like I said the only ones that are good and moral cops are those that do arrested people for victimless crimes. Even when cops do "good" things we never hear about joe schmo they pick up for possesion and now struggles to find work because of laws designed to go after POC and poor people to keep prisons in business.

How are they not?

Just to be clear the holocaust was legal, slavery was legal, barring people of different races from marrying was legal, segregation was legal. Its currently legal in many state to arrest people for smoking weed, its still legal in all state beside oregon to arrest people for all sort of drugs. These laws like you said are enforced by police. They must agree with them because who in their right mind could ruin someone life for doing drugs.

All cops agreed to enforce all laws when they wanted to become a cop, so like I said the only ones that are good and moral cops are those that do arrested people for victimless crimes. Even when cops do "good" things we never hear about joe schmo they pick up for possesion and now struggles to find work because of laws designed to go after POC and poor people to keep prisons in business.
    Wow what a surprise, how did I know that drugs were going to be your supporting information. Barking up the wrong tree here bub, they are far from victimless offenses no matter what your personal proclivity is. I don't want to hear the sob stories about how poor Johnnie got picked up with a dime bag or a gram or two of whatever and now he can't work, maybe he should have not been getting high and instead been working. Fucking enablers. You want to party then you take the chance of getting caught and face the fines and consequences of those laws.

As far as the rest of your list, they have been overturned by sane minded people as they should have been. No, they should have never been laws to begin with but they were and were changed. And the holocaust, really!

bushwacka, take it to the other thread my dude. this really ain’t the place

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Wow what a surprise, how did I know that drugs were going to be your supporting information. Barking up the wrong tree here bub, they are far from victimless offenses no matter what your personal proclivity is. I don't want to hear the sob stories about how poor Johnnie got picked up with a dime bag or a gram or two of whatever and now he can't work, maybe he should have not been getting high and instead been working. Fucking enablers. You want to party then you take the chance of getting caught and face the fines and consequences of those laws.

As far as the rest of your list, they have been overturned by sane minded people as they should have been. No, they should have never been laws to begin with but they were and were changed. And the holocaust, really!

How are drugs not victimless?

If the biggest consequence of partying is getting "caught" image if there were no laws and they can not get "caught". Its not just sob story, its a fucking stupid drain on society with actual human life.

Are you literally trying to justify locking people in cages because its the law? My guess is you fly the facist thin blue line flag as well or actually a cop.

They often choose to look the other way, I used to ridebikes with an RCMP I 1st met at "Sandblast" a ski/board/bike dual slalom on a cutbank, where everyone was drinking beer/ smoking dope, 2 months later when I found out he was a cop I asked about Sandblast and he said he didnt like to work on his day off. I seem to remember beating him on run # 2

later on i said well what if you find a guy with a bag of MJ ? He said i make him our it out and dance ... Dance ? Yeah dance on the pot so he couldnt put it back in the bag, I'm not gona bother with all that paperwork for a simple possession beef on a victimless crime

IME they often let minor things slide but if yer a bad actor they will fuck yer shit up

pot has since become legal everwhere in Canada and its a big nothing
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

How are drugs not victimless?

If the biggest consequence of partying is getting "caught" image if there were no laws and they can not get "caught". Its not just sob story, its a fucking stupid drain on society with actual human life.

Are you literally trying to justify locking people in cages because its the law? My guess is you fly the facist thin blue line flag as well or actually a cop.
    No douche bag, I an an RN in a urban hospital and watch on a daily bases the effects drugs have on people, their families and the health system. I have lost a cousin and nephew to heroin and several close friends who have died from drug related auto wrecks. Their families are a fucking mess now because of drugs, but hey Bushwacka says it fine. Fuck you and everyone else who thinks like you.

No douche bag, I an an RN in a urban hospital and watch on a daily bases the effects drugs have on people, their families and the health system. I have lost a cousin and nephew to heroin and several close friends who have died from drug related auto wrecks. Their families are a fucking mess now because of drugs, but hey Bushwacka says it fine. Fuck you and everyone else who thinks like you.

so clearly making them illegal is not getting people to stop them and never was going to work. If you wish to see less people fucked up, maybe the current system is not currently working.

so clearly making them illegal is not getting people to stop them and never was going to work. If you wish to see less people fucked up, maybe the current system is not currently working.
    No it's broken, giving people the ability to blame everyone else for their problems without taking personal responsibility for their actions is an epic fail. Why would anyone want to straighten out their lives when they can just blame someone else for their issues.

And DaveTV sorry for shitting up your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    They often choose to look the other way, I used to ridebikes with an RCMP I 1st met at "Sandblast" a ski/board/bike dual slalom on a cutbank, where everyone was drinking beer/ smoking dope, 2 months later when I found out he was a cop I asked about Sandblast and he said he didnt like to work on his day off. I seem to remember beating him on run # 2

later on i said well what if you find a guy with a bag of MJ ? He said i make him our it out and dance ... Dance ? Yeah dance on the pot so he couldnt put it back in the bag, I'm not gona bother with all that paperwork for a simple possession beef on a victimless crime

IME they often let minor things slide but if yer a bad actor they will fuck yer shit up
    this sounds like a legit good cop.

So we should ban cheap carbs, fat and meat too? I work in healthcare too and from my anecdotal experience(just like yours) those things are bigger problems than drugs. One has more of a stigma than the other.

They hunt around all day ruining peoples’ lives like a pack of predators, then everybody goes bananas when they actually help somebody for once.

And DaveTV sorry for shitting up your thread.

Yes, omg, the thread! Won’t somebody please think of the integrity of the thread!

Thank you for starting this, there are plenty of good cops out there risking their lives every day. Unfortunately that goes unnoticed because of a few shitheads.

Fuck all cop-worshipping Milgram-failin' crossing guard wannabes. Every goddamned cop in a fucking goddamned uniform gets a fucking paycheck for his "efforts".
    If that ain't good enough, fuckem. They can find something else to do. Like maybe learn how to put in a day's work for the first time in their fucking lives?

Police behaving goodly

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTV View Post
    Post up positive incidents here, and save your vitriol for the other thread.
    Says the guy who regularly cunts up other threads if he doesn’t agree with them.

Here’s a hero though, officer who defended our country against a traitorous mob:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department has closed its investigation into the death of Ashli Babbitt, a participant in a Jan. 6 riot shot by U.S. Capitol Police, saying there was no evidence to prove the officer who shot her had violated her civil rights.

Federal and local investigators have determined "there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution," the Justice Department said in a statement on Wednesday, adding that her family had been informed of the decision.

Babbitt, 35, was an Air Force veteran and ardent supporter of former Republican President Donald Trump who endorsed his false claims that the election was stolen.

She was among a large mob of Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6, in a failed bid to stop Congress from certifying President Joe Biden's election victory and one of five people to die that day.

Her shooting was captured on video and posted widely on social media. In it, she can be seen climbing through a doorway with a smashed window, when a Capitol Police officer on the other side fires his gun.

Prosecutors have filed charges so far against more than 400 defendants in the Capitol riots, with some facing allegations they conspired to storm the building in advance.

The focus of the investigation into Babbitt's death, however, entailed whether the officer had deprived her of her constitutional Fourth Amendment right not to be subjected to an unreasonable seizure.

To prove such a case in court, the department would have needed to show not only that the officer used constitutionally unreasonable force, but that he did so "willfully."

"The investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the Members of Congress," the department said.

The cops here drive around all day and appear to do nothing. They don’t even stop to help people out.

Thought of this D.A.R.E officer we had in K-12 after reading a comment in the other thread about cops not able to run people down and instead shooting them in the back. His nickname was ‘white lightning’ since he was just way faster than anyone else on the force in town.

Officer Tim Shoemaker, good guy, national D.A.R.E officer of the year in 2011.

https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/ma...e-year/636047/

This thread is moving along exactly how I thought it would.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

It got better the further it went.
    It could achieve that integrity status so many are seeking to preserve.

BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAA!